part 10

If I'm gone..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jongin laying on his bed thinking about Jaebum wondering where is his brother,”where are you Bummie,I’m miss you so much”,his tears fall,Baekhyun and Jongdae look at Jongin sadly,”it’s been two years Jongin like this Jongdae-ah,he can’t continue being like this”,Jongdae sighed,”he miss his brother Baekie,Jaebum disappear give huge impact to him”,Baekhyun rub his face and leave the room follow by Jongdae.Baekhyun sit on the couch,”for how long Jongin will be like this,the members,family heck even the fans really worry about him,since Jaebum leave Jongin like lost his will to live who only cry every night”,Jongdae smile a little,he sit beside Baekhyun and rub his shoulder,”don’t lose hope Baekie,I’m sure Jaebum will come back and made Jongin like before,we as his hyung should never give up for him,trust me Baekie-ah”,Baekhyun look at Jongdae,he put his hand on Jongdae face and the smooth skin softly,”thank you Jongdae-ah,I don’t know what I will do without you”,Jongdae smile cutely,”it’s my duty as your wife”,Baekhyun laugh and bring Jongdae into his arms.They have been married for one year already but only the family and the company know about their marriage,suddenly their moment being disturb with the door bell,”who’s come this late?”,Jongdae shrug,he get up and open the door.He shock when see Jinyoung,”Jinyoungie,what are you doing here this late?”,Jinyoung smile and bow to his hyung,”hyung I want to see Jongin,I have good news for you guys”,Jongdae nod and allow him to get in.
Baekhyun confuse why Jinyoung come,”Baekie-ah Jinyoungie have something to tell us”,Jinyoung nod,”hyung can you call Jongin?”,Jongdae nod and go to Jongin room.Few second both of them appear,”Jinyoungie”,Jinyoung turn to Jongin when his name being call,he smile widely,”Jongin-ah”,he extend his hand for Jongin to take,Jongin accept it and Jinyoung pull Jongin to him,”what are you doing here so late Jinyoungie?”,Jongin ask,”let us sit first,come..I have good news for you guys especially you Jongin-ah”,Jongin point to himself,”what is it?”,Jinyoung smile widely,”we have found Jaebum”,the news stunned the boys especially Jongin,”you not playing with me right?”,Jinyoung hold Jongin hand tightly,”no Jongin-ah,we really found him”,Jongin tears start to form and hug Jinyoung,”oh my God,thank you Jinyoung-ah”,Jinyoung circle his arms around Jongin waist.
Baekhyun and Jongdae smiling widely hear the news,”it’s so good hear this Baekie,after this uri Jonginie will never sad again”,Baekhyun nod and hug his wife.Jongin pull away and kiss Jinyoung shock the other,Jongin pull away immediately and blush spread on his cheeks,”I’m sorry Jinyoungie,I did’nt meant to..”,Jinyoung cut him with kiss him.Jinyoung sm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter