Chapter One

You'll always in my heart

Flashback

"Happy birthday, Kyuhyun-ah" a beautiful lady kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, mom" 4 years old Kyuhyun hug the lady.

"Seohyun, say happy birthday to your oppa"  said a man while stoke the baby's hair.

"Oppa! You're so fool, Seobaby is just one year old. She can't speaks like that, right seobaby?" the lady kissed the baby. The baby giggled happily.

"Seobaby is soooo cuuteeee" Kyuhyun pinched her cheeks.

"O..Opppaa" Seohyun chukkled then giggling again

"Oppa!! You heard that? Our little baby said 'oppa' " the lady lift the baby up and down.

"Ah, our Seobaby is very smart, isn't she" the man pick Seohyun from the lady and spin her around.

Suddenly, the lady put her palm on her chest and fall down. They become quiet, shocked..

"Eomaa!!!"  little Kyuhyun shouted and run towards the lady..

***

"Kyuhyun, let's go!" Mr.Kim said and grab their bags.

"Where'll we go, appa? Why you bring so much bag?" Kyuhyun said confusedly.

"We'll going to Japan" Mr.Kim said in a cold voice.

"Why, appa? Why will we go to the Japan? Where's Seo and Eomma, appa?" Kyuhyun tugging Mr.Kim's shirt.

"Just shut up, Kyu! Let's go" Mr.Kim started to walk.

"No! I won't go if Seohyun doesn't go with us! I'll stay with her!" Kyuhyun hold his tears.

"C'mon,Kyuhyun.. We almost late!" Mr.Kim drag Kyuhyun.

"Seohyun.." Kyuhyun cried

End of Flashback

 

"Seo..Mom.. I'm back" Kyuhyun mumbled as he landed at Incheon airport.

"I'll find you, Seo.. I promise" tears rolled on his cheecks.

 

***

 

"Wow, Seoul has changed a lot" Kyuhyun said when walking around, suddenly he bumped to a girl.

"Ah, mianhae" the girl bowed politely.

"Ani, it's not your fault" Kyuhyun smiled warmly to her. Deep in his heart, he feels like the girl is very familiar to him.

"No, it's my fault. I was reading when walking. I'm sorry" the girl bowed again.

"Okay, if you say so. I forgive you" Kyuhyun smiled again to her.

"I must go now, bye" the girl smiled and walk away.

"She..why I think she is very familiar for me? And..she..she..she looks very similar to mom. Aishh, may be I'm too tired. Better go home now" Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

***

 

"Welcome home, young master" an old lady greeted him.

"Ah, Mrs.Lee!! I miss youu~" Kyuhyun rushed and hug her. Mrs.Lee is Kyuhyun's maid since kid. She has become like second mom for him.

"Young master, you've grown very much. Look! Ah! You're now very tall. Last time I saw you you're much shorter than me, but now look!!" Mrs.Lee spun Kyuhyun.

"Uh.. Just let me in, I'm hungry and tired" Kyuhyun whined.

"Sorry, young master" Mrs.Lee give Kyuhyun a way to go in.

"I've prepared your room, young master. Go there and take a bath. Don't worry about the food, I'll bring it to your room. Is thet okay?" Mrs.Lee said while walking in.

"Yeah, just do like that" Kyuhyun rushed upstair.

"And one more, young master. Your school will start tommorow, better you prepare you things"

"Okay!" Kyuhyun get into his old bedroom.

"Wow, it's still same.. My old bed!!" Kyuhyun jumped happily.

"Oh, better I do things like what Mrs.Lee said" Kyuhyun grab his clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

 

***

 

"Seohyun-ah, what are you doing?" an old lady sit beside a pretty young lady.

"Oh, halmeoni. I'm studying" Seohyun closed her book.

"Don't study too hard, okay?" the old lady careesed her hair.

"Don't worry, Halmeoni. I'm fine" Seohyun smiled widely.

"Just remember your health, okay? I've already lost your grandpa. I don't want to lost you too, honey" her eyes are watery.

"Don't worry halmeoni, I can take care my health" Seohyun hug her tightly.

"Halmeoni, have you ever meet a stranger, who you never know before but you feel like he/she is very familiar to you?" Seohyun blinked her big eyes.

"What are you saying? Hahahaha.. You must be tired, go to bed early today because tommorow is the new term, remember? Good night, honey" the old lady kissed her forehead.

"Good night too, halmeoni" Seohyun kissed her cheek.

 

***

 

"Young master, wake up. You're going to school today" Mrs.Lee knocked Kyuhyun's door.

"Ah. Give me another 5 minutes" Kyuhyun groaned

"Young master, you'll be late if you wait for another 5 minutes" Mrs.Lee knocked patiently

"What time is it?"

"It's half past seven, young master"

"Whaaaatttt?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!" Kyuhyun jumped from his bed and quickly took a bath then rushed out from his bedroom, running to his car.

"Young master, your breakfast!" Mrs.Lee yelled

"I don't have time for it!!" Kyuhyun shouted while running.

 

***

 

"Aisshh.. Perfect! I only have 5 minutes to search for my class! And the 'BEST' thing is the school is VERY BIG! I never wonder my first day will be this worst!" Kyuhyun mumbled to himself while walking around. Unfortunately, he bumped to someone.

"Good, another problem" Kyuhyun wondered.

"Ah, I'm so..." they both started and stopped at the same time.

"You? You were the one who bumped to me yesterday right?" Kyuhyun smiled widely.

"Ah.. I think so.." She nodded her head.

"So, you schooling here too?" Kyuhyun said while helping her aranged her books.

"Um.. I think I'm the one who must ask it to you. You're new here, aren't you?" She smiled shyly.

"Oh.. You right. I'm new here" Kyuhyun act nervously.

"By the way, I'm Kyuhyun, Kim Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun give her a handshake.

"Wow, we both have same Family and last name" Seohyun smiled widely

"I'm Kim Seohyun"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end of the chapter.. Sorry if this is very boring.. I'm sleepy..

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, ok?!

Good night.. :)