Prologue

Winter's Touch

It was always me. Not them. But me. All my life, I have lived through it as if I have no choice. As if it was just a mere requirement and that it would just pass the moment I die. I believe that I was born, then the next moment I have to live and survive, and the next I die. For me, life is just plain simple. It is only on the mind of the people and that is how it becomes complicated. Other people try to live their life the best way they can. Other people strive hard in order to achieve something that makes them feel honored if ever they can make it come true. But I am not one of them. Why? It's because I just live my life the way on how things are gonna be. I don't really give a and a damn effort in order to fix things. If things get complicated, let it be. If it gets tangled, let it be. If it doesn't seem to work, let it be. Because for me, life pretty hard.

 

But that was what I thought, back then. That I should just don't care on my life and don't mind the things and I should just carry on. But now, I have changed at a rate of 0 to Z. Guess you were shocked, huh? Well, you should be. Even I did not expect that I would become like this. But don't worry, I am planning to share my secret to you. Actually, it really isn't a secret since many have known this, bit only a gew believed in it. And I am one of those who believed. At first, you would think I'm being ridiculous. Trust me, I ain't one. You just have to hang around a little bit and hear what I have to tell you.