We miss you

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

The SHINee hyungs got back to their dorm without the manager, just the four of them. They all straightly lie on their beds, didn't take a shower and slept. Their actions can tell how they miss their baby Taemin and how much they worry about him. Simultaneously, they all went inside Onew's room and wanted to talk about Taemin.

"Onew-hyung, what's our plan?" said Jonghyun in a weary voice. "Do you think we could visit him although we are very busy these days?" asked Jonghyun.

"Who knows?" said Onew.

"I hope manager-hyung will convince the CEO. We worry a lot for Taemin, what should we do?" said Key anxiously.

"I miss him." said Minho who worries a lot.

"Yeah I know we all miss him." said Onew. "Yah! This isn't the right time for that! He'll be fine! We all know how strong Taemin is. So don't worry so much cause he doesn't want us to!" said Onew who tries to cheer them up.

Onew's really a good leader. He let s sleep in his room that night after they'd talk about Taemin. While they're are sleeping, on the other situation, Taemin is still awake, he can't sleep because of how bad he wanted to see and hug his hyungs.

The next morning, Onew wakes up early while Key, Minho, and Jonghyun are still sleeping and snoring, he prepared a healthy and luscious breakfast for them because he wanted s not to ge sick because of worrying too much. That's how Onew shows his love and care for s.

Taemin woke up earlier than his normal waking up time. He couldn't sleep because he was pained. His older brother, Taesun came into his room. He brought Taemin's favorite pillow and bought him banana milk and red velvet cupcakes. Taemin was cheered up that time because he saw his hyung. Onew tried to call Taemin on phone for 3 times but still cannot be reach. But for the fourth time he call, Taemin's phone rang and he got excited. They finally reach out for Taemin after so many calls.

"Taemin-ah!" said Onew in a loud voice and made the members run through him. Onew let the other members to hear Taemin so he turn on the loud speaker.

"Onew-hyung!" said Taemin who was cheered up.

"Yah Taemin-ah! Don't you know how much we worry about you?!" said Key like he was angry.

"Mianhe hyung. But I'm doing fine. Please don't worry anymore, soon I'll be discharged." said Taemin.

"That's great! We'll wait for you baby! Hope we could find time to visit you." said Jonghyun.

"Taemin-ah! Eat healthy and be strong. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself." said Minho.

"We'll hang down the phone cause we got business to do. Taemin-ah you heard what Minho said? Take care of yourself! Saranghae Taemin-ah!" said Onew

"See you soon! Annyeong!" said Taemin and hang down the phone. He sighed and lied on the bed, misses already his hyungs.