Never Break Down

Pain is Indeed a Part of Our Lives

January 18, 2015, 10 days after Kai's hospital visit to Taemin. It was morning when Ms KyungSoon and Taesun were already awake except fo Taemin who was still sleeping deeply without any movements. Taemin's aunt, grandmother, and cousin were also there inside the room waiting for Taemin to wake up. That was 8 o'clock am but Taemin still didn't wake up until 2 o'clock pm. Ms KyungSoon calls out Doctor Jang because Taemin didn't wake up and didn't even move a limb. They observe Taemin's breathing and pupil size and surprisingly they were not normal.

They waited until 12 o'clock am but Taemin didn't woke up. The next day 10 o'clock am, Taemin finally woke up and he first saw his family and loved ones weeping infront of him. He was wide awake but out of his senses that time because he can't react to what they are telling him. He can't move his body, only his head, he can't speak but can only hear.

On the meantime, SHINee hyungs are in their manager's office while waiting for him to contact Ms. KyungSoon. Onew opens his twitter account and saw many tweets regarding Taemin. He trended worldwide again with the hashtag #KeepFightingTaeminnie. Minho, Jonghyun, and Key also open their twitter account and witnessed everything. They felt hopeless because they don't know how to help Taemin. Because the hyungs kept on worrying about their maknae, they kept on asking Manager-hyung if they could visit Taemin but they couldn't do anything but to just wait for update about his current condition. Manager-hyung can't handle how sad the hyungs and told them about Taemin's current condition just as he made a contact with Ms. KyungSoon. 

"I asked Ms KyungSoon regarding Taemin." Said manager-hyung and the hyungs reacted at pace when they heard Taemin's name. Manager-hyung continued, "She said he is awake but cannot react to what they are telling him. He's out of his senses." said manager-hyung.
"Out of his senses?" said Onew with a weary and drained voice.
"What do you mean by that?" said Jonghyun and he wept.
Manager-hyung saw the members' eyes look hopeless and weak. He figured out that the hyungs worried so much that made them look weak and fragile. Manager-hyung still thinks of Taemin and why does he have to suffer like that. He was a good kid and didn't deserve to suffer that too much.

He continued, "I don't know yet... I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to let you visit him in Busan. I can't make decisions myself but the CEO has the authority to let you visit him."

The hyungs were very downcast that time and they mention how bad they wanted to see Taemin again, "Hyungnim, we really want to visit Taemin there. We never saw him for a year. Sending him text messages and chat are not even enough to know that he is fine." said Jonghyun.

"We want to see him so bad. We miss him so much." said Key.
Then Key suddenly shouted to manager-hyung, "Do you know that?! Do you even care?!"
Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho were surprised to what he did but they remain silent.
Minho couldn't even bear a word. He was just crying all the time. When he couldn't handle it anymore, he walked out of the room and ran to the bathroom. There he wept and cried Taemin's name. 

Manager-hyung saw the frown on their faces and felt sorry about what they feel on not having the opportunity to visit and see Taemin. While the SHINee hyungs and other SM artist are having their rehearsal for the SM town family concert, manager-hyung went into the CEO's office and beg him to let s go in Busan to see Taemin. They had a big deal. The CEO told manager-hyung that the boys have to work hard so he can allow them to go to Busan for Taemin.
Manager-hyung secretly recorded the CEO's word about letting the SHINee members go in Busan after the SM town family concert.

The SHINee hyungs finally got back the smiles on their faces after hearing the manager's good news. And because of that, they practiced and work hard before the day of the concert.


January 19, 2015, 8:20 pm, Taemin was able to move his arms but not his body and feet. He can't still speak but can only hear. He got back his senses and was able to react quickly to it. The normal heart rate is only 100 but Taemin's heart rate turn to 160 and some time went down to 50. He was breathing rapidly.