Dance class

From enemies to lovers

Ms. Chachi: so we will have a dance showdown for us to know who is the best male and female dancer in this class......

and now, the top two best female dancers, based on my records are Kwon yuri and Jung Krystal. please go in front and show us your moves ...                                      

Kingkas&queenkas: HAHAHA !! you better watch out krystal ..

Jonghyun : goo baby yuri .

Jessica: Shut up Babe !!

 

Krystal removed her jacket. she was wearing baggy shirt, white rubber shoes and black jogging pants. When yuri removed her jacket , everybody howled because she also took off her shirt and she was already wearing a sports bra. She was also wearing a black jogging pants and a pink rubber shoes.

Kibum: Wow !! It's getting hot in here !

Changmin: AAAABBBBSSSSolutely !!!

Leeteuk: SSSSSy !! whoot !! whoot !!

Queenkas: Hey you boys .. such a ERT !!

Ms. Chachi: ok .. ok .. enough of the howling. lets start the showdown. Krystal you go first and followed by yuri. Krystal danced random steps while yuri danced "the boys" which made the boys howl again .

 

Ms. Chachi: And now... our best dancer is Kwon Yuri.

Queenkas: We told you soo !!

Krystal: You're just good at dancing but when it comes to singing you queenkas , better watch out.

Queenkas: HAHAHA !! We'll see ....