➋ •Ⓣⓦⓞ•

I Can't Unlove You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oppa! What are you doing? Stop it!" He snub on her protest. "Stop it, I said. I'm getting wet." He chuckled with her use of words.   "I know- I know- You're hot-headed but now you're cold." He as he splash more water from the river.   Keeping her temper, she joined him at the river and went near him.   He was surprised with the sudden embrace, making him feel those curves of pleasure and her face drawing near.   "I said stop. You're getting me wet." She enticingly whispered.   He got up from the bed after waking up from a hypnic jerk. He felt hard down there. Whew... This woman. She really was something. It's been 3 consecutive days that she appeared in his dreams. He lay back on his bed to relax himself.   He went straight to his refrigerator. Glad his mom filled it before he move here from Haha's house.   Flashback...   "Jong Kook, my son. How are you doing? What are you up to lately? I'm sorry if we've been forcing you to this kind of things. You might think your father is using you for business affairs but I know he just want you to find someone you can be with. I also want that as much as your father does. After all, you already prove to us how responsible man you become.   I know you don’t want to go back home, so I'll give this key to my condominium. I used that once when your father and I had an argument. It's now yours and make use of it. Don't forget to attend still to your work. I won't give you monthly allowances. So earn your money like you used to. I know you’re capable of living independently.   We love you. Please take care. Keep that in mind, my son.   Introduce us a woman within six months. Before, I, myself arranged you to another lady."                                               
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter