➊ •Ⓞⓝⓔ•

I Can't Unlove You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oppa~!" "Neh?" "Where have you been oppa~?” she complained. "I'd been to---", he's interrupted by her finger "Don’t you know how long I'd waited for you?” her hands caressing his cheek "But I...” their gaps nearing inch by inch. "Shhh... Did you missed me?"   He nods. Hands started roaming on their backs. Their heads directing towards each other. Lips colliding passionately. Both breathing heavily.   She broke the kiss and whispered to his ear. "Cause now I don't!" Kneeing his crotch.   A man's scream can be heard from upstairs, startling a little boy and his father. The little boy tilt his head to his father. "Appa? Is Kook samchon a monster, appa?”   Curiosity kicks in again, Donghoon thought about his 3 year old son. "Wae Dream-ah?"   "Because he roars like a monster." Putting down his glass of milk at the table and make efforts to mimic a monster, cringing his nose cutely.   "Andwae Dream-ah, monsters are like--- RAAAAAWR!" Donghoon acts like a zombie, limply walking towards his son who giggled and ran screaming.   Catching up to his son, he met his guest, Jong Kook by the staircase. "Oh! Hyung! How's your sleep?"   "Getting better I guess. Damn insomnia."   "That's a progress then.” HaHa commented. "Hyung, by the way, please don't scream. My son's been thinking you're a monster."   "Sure. Sorry about that." He leaned a little to Donghoon and started to whisper, "I guess there's really a monster here, sneaking behind you." Pertaining to Dream who was now behind Haha.   "RAAAWR!” Dream ran quickly and jump to his father's embrace. "Good morning, Kook samchon", smiling widely at Jong Kook, showing his toothless front.   "Good morning Dream-ah.", he mess the child's hair with his hand.   "Yah- Yah- Yah- Go back to the table. Appa monster will get mad if you don't finish your breakfast." HaHa reminded his son who obeyed him immediately. "Hyung, you can check the fridge." He knows how picky this big man is.   "Arasso.  I'll take the chicken and the milk then. Thanks for temporarily keeping me here, HaHa-yah. "   "No problem, hyung. It's not much to return the favor I owed you before."   "Nae dongsaeng~" "Uri hyung" The adults giggled, embarrassing the little child.   "Hyung, I'll just bring Dream to you-know-where-little-kids-go. I'll be back soon." "Bye samchon!” The car window closed and they head straight to their destination. Jongkook waved his hands goodbye to the two.   Jong Kook was finally alone at HaHa's 3-storey house. The ground floor was actually a restaurant with Jamaican style and reggae touch all over the place. The second floor is where the resident family stays. He was apparently staying at the third floor to which half of it was mainly the roof top; even though, his room was spacious enough for him to stay.   It’s been 2 days since he asked to temporarily be a tenant under Dong Hoon's roof. After shamelessly messing up a date with a business partner's daughter, their house were no longer a peaceful one. His father would blame him for that high class business partner's deal being cancelled, and his mother (being the nice of the two) charges at his conscience --- this stressors lead him to his insomnia. What can he be blamed for? He doesn't like being fixed with strangers and use him for the sake of business. His blind date wasn't bad at all- she's pretty, mannered and he can say, she has a lot of patience to keep herself when he was focus on screwing their fixed dinner date.   After finishing his breakfast, he cleaned the kitchen and head to washing himself up. While in the shower, he heard his phone ring and let it pass. Guess it's mom's again.   "Uri hyung! I'm back! I saw Kwang Soo on the way home, and brought him here." Haha can be heard from the living room. Goodness- why was that giraffe here? Did mom sent him here?
  Kwang Soo's family was very close to Jong Kook's. Sometimes, his mother would ask Kwang Soo to search for Jong Kook through their friends. And it's here again.   He dressed up into his white shirt and camouflage shorts before going down to meet the man of the house and his friend A.K.A. his mother's spy.   "Hyung! How
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter