The End

The Needed Talk

 

 

 

Sana’s POV

It’s been 10 minutes since Mina left me at this sidewalk. I kicked all the pebbles near my feet out of boredom before a yelling voice attracted my attention. I turned my head sideways toward the club entrance and saw a familiar back of a blonde-haired girl walking away from the club. A huge smile plastered on her face before she completely turned around and walked toward the opposite direction from where I’m standing. My feet unconsciously started walking toward the same direction she is heading. I reached for my phone and text Mina, telling her that I have to something else to do for the night and that she can just go straight back home.

I managed to spot her among other people on the small side walk. I continue following her for a while before she finally slowed down on one of the apartment building. But before she entered the front gate, I hurriedly ran up to her and pulled on her jacket sleeve.

I noticed the alarmed look on her face so I reluctantly let go of her sleeve. The bright lighting in the front gate is not helping as I get more nervous after seeing her face even clearer now. Back at the club, I barely feel anything since I am too preoccupied with trying to make sure that it is her. Plus at the club, it was darker there.

“Who are you? Can I help you miss? Wait! Hey aren’t you the one who had been sitting at the counter until we close just now? Did you perhaps leave something back at the club? Do you need my help to get it?”

“No. No I don’t. I…I…hmm…do you not remember me?”

Her face clearly showed that she is thinking hard. She stared at me for a while before shaking her head.

I sighed at her respond. I reached up to remove my eyeglass and pull my hair back a bit before looking at her again. Her expression changed from perplexed to unreadable in one split second. I gulped as I noticed how cold her complexion had turned to right now.

She suddenly looked to the end of the side walk when loud voices can be heard screaming and yelling cuss words. She sighed and turned to look at me again.

“Come in first. Or else you’re gonna have to deal with those thugs if you leave now.”

She left the gate open for me. I silently followed her, climbing up to the fifth floor where she unlocked her door and step inside without a word. I hesitated for a while but decided to walk in at last before closing the door shut. I glanced around and noticed how neat her apartment is. Just like her old place. I unconsciously smiled as I remember how organised she is in the past. I guess her habit is still the same.

“Sit down.”

I could not help but to notice the cold tone in her voice. It is even colder than earlier. She came back from the kitchen, placing a glass of orange juice on the table. I felt lost as I did not know what to say right now.

I glanced at her and noticed her staring back at me. Her stare was empty. My heart ached as I noticed how much she has changed now. Her eyes used to be filled with warmth and love but they were so dark and repelling now. She broke her gaze, gulping on her soda.

“What do you want?”

I gulped as she asked that. That is right. I have not figured out what to say when I run after her tonight. I glanced at her again only to notice the same black orbs looking at me threateningly. I sighed deeply.

“I…noticed you at the club. But you don’t seem to recognise me at all. Then when I saw you outside the club I didn’t know why, I just followed you. It’s been three years since the last time I see you. I didn’t even know we moved in the same district now.”

“It has been three years indeed. You already see me now. I’m doing great. I have no intention to do anymore talking about the past. Is there anything else I can help you? If no, you may leave now. I believe the thugs are probably off to somewhere else already.”

She got up as soon as she finished talking. She was about to walk to the door when I got up and reach for one of her hand causing her to stop on her track.

“What happen to you Momo? When did you turn this cold?”

She scoffed as she heard my questions. I felt tears threatening to fall at this moment but I held back and try to be calm. She harshly pulled her hand away and sat back on the sofa.

“What happen to me….? Who do you think you are to ask me that?”

 “I’m your… I’m… I…”

“That’s right. You didn’t even know who you are in my life. We’re nothing more but a stranger now. It’s been three ing years. And if you think that you can just come to me and demand me to answer to those questions, then you must be ing stupid or selfish.”

“So it is true then. You did blame me for what happen between us three years ago.”

My tears finally fell as I realise how ridiculous the situation is right now. I spent three years blaming her for not fighting for me. I hate her for letting me go when she should have just pulled me back and embraced me. She should have convinced me to stay that night.

That night, it was just a plot I made up just to see if she could finally the courage and fight for me. But instead of fighting she just gave up and let me go.

 

 


Momo’s POV

“So it is true then. You did blame me for what happen between us three years ago.”

I clenched my fist as I heard what she said. She was the one who chose to leave. She left me heartbroken after I gave her so much of my love. It is as if what I had given her is not enough. She chose to be with someone else just because I am not ready to tell everyone about us. 

I was going to make up my mind that night. But even before I can tell her about what I feel, she told me that she is already seeing her. My heart broke to million pieces that night.

“Then was it my fault? Was it my fault that you started dating her? Was it my fault not wanting to come in between you and her?”

“The least you could have done was to fight for us! But you didn’t! You let me go without even trying to convince me to stay.”

“You were with someone else. You ing said that to my face! What am I supposed to say back then? Ask you to break up with her? Was her love to you a joke? Am I a joke to you too? You tell me that!!!”

“No. You’re never a joke to me. I love you.”

“Love? You give up on me and choose to date her.  Is that what you call love?”

“I didn’t date her for real that time. It was just an act to see how you would’ve reacted. But thanks to that act, I get to know what a coward you are. You just let me go without even trying to fight for us…not even one bit.”

“An act…..?  Are you ing kidding me Sana? What were you thinking? How could you be so immature and done something stupid like that? Is this all just some kind of fun game for you?”

I noticed tears started streaming down her face and I looked away. I cannot waver right now. I need to fight this urge. I cannot give in to her. Not after what she has done.

“I hate you.”

I heard her words clearly as I faced her. Her tear-stained eyes just happen to be looking at me too. I gulped as I noticed the enormous hint of hurt in her eyes. I hate hurting her or seeing her get hurt.

She broke her stare, picked up her handbag and quickly head for the door. My head was telling me to let her leave as she deserved it after all the hurt she had caused me. But my heart…my heart keeps telling me that whatever it is I am feeling, it can be fixed if I just stopped her right now. And just like 3 years ago, I hesitated. I let her go back then, am I really going to do the exact same thing I did back then despite the fact that she is right here in front of me now?

I take a look at her back who is already near the door and all my conscience flew out the window right away.  I lunged forward and grabbed her hand pulling her back to face me.

“Don’t leave…Just don’t. Because I’m not letting you leave again.”

Without waiting for her reply, I stepped forward and kissed her. Her hand tried to push me away but I quickly sneaked my hand behind her back and pulled her closer to me as I deepen the kiss.  I moved my lips against her and after a few more struggle she finally give up and her lips kissed me back. I broke the kiss after a while, leaning my forehead on hers. I raised my hand and slowly wiped away her tears.

“Don’t cry. You know I hate seeing you cry.”

“You’re the one who is making me cry.”

“You make me cry too when you leave back then. For 3 years, I lost count of nights where I went to sleep crying at the thought of you.”

“Me too.”

“Let’s skip the explaining and excuses can we? I don’t think we need it. All I want now is to hold you in my arms.”

 “Me too Momo-ya.”

 


 

A/N

This is just one of the random plot I wrote a long time ago. And after a while I'm glad I finally found the right character for it. I hope you guys enjoy this story. 

Peace out~