ONE

Untitled

Wide awake Sehun and Jinye lay in bed, it is 3am at night in Paris and both were unable to get to sleep. Having not been adjusted to the time differnece both couple were hungry and full of engry. Only problem is that they had orangize a wine and scentic tour out in the countryside later in the early morning and Jinye didn't want to fell asleep in the bus and miss out on anything.

Getting up she pulled her husband out of bed and decided to use up their engry by going to the hotel gym which were open 24/7. Complaining Sehun half drag himself into the lift. Excited Jinye squeecled as he wrap his arms around her body and pretended to fall asleep on her. Straggling against the weight of his body she started to wiggle and made a sharp step to the right.

Loosing his balance Sehn trip pber his own feet and landed on his hands amd knees just as the lift's door opened to an eldery couple. Embrassed while Jinye tried hard not to laugh out loud while the eldery wife give Sehun a frown and her husband cough. Moving towards the back Sehun's whole face and ears turn bright red. Arriving at the lobby he waited till the elder couple left while Jinye waited for him just outside.

 

Sticking out her tongue in a playful manner Jinye smiled at the front desk staff as they pass by and headed straight into the gym. Over the past five days, the couple went to all the popular and non popluar places- The Louvre, The Notre Dame de Paris, Palais Garnier and one of best outdoor shopping mall -Champs-Elysées, which bored Jinye to death but Sehun like a little child drag her from store to store. Whincing as Sehun brought his fifth sport shoes Jinye sulked as he drag her into another shoe shop for mens.

 

Smirking Sehun went over to his wife and whispered into her ear. ' I've prepared a surprise for you, we shall go as soon I decide which one I want. Jinye rolled her eyes as Sehun had already spent forty-five minutes on which colour he liked best. Jinye knew he would take another hour or so before he makes up his mind.

 

With his back to her Jinye slipped out of the store withour being seen and went in search for food. Stomach rumbling since she missed breakfast as Sehun rush them out of the door not wanting to waste anymore of his preious shopping time Jinye cant  wait to try the cafe food she saw before. Clutching his heart in pain Sehun looked up to find his wife gone. Walking out of the store he could see a group of people gathering further up ahead.

 

Police cars and an ambulance came rushing down the streets within minutes the crowd parted to let them through, walking up closer to see if his wife were there in crowd as she were normally curious, his eyes fall to the blooded figure laying there on the ground, he started to walk past when he suddenly stop, turning back around Sehun scramble over to the figure just as the paramedics prounce her dead. 'Mrs Oh.' Sehun whispher before letting out a loud scream.

15/05/2016 butterdilys

Sorry for the grammer n spellling mistakes will fix them soon. Please note Jinye is ZN (Laboum) real name. This unusal pairing is just my imagation. Cheers :))