Chapter 2

Neo shot 4

Found...

“Hyung…now you just need to go upstairs and find the room Hakyeon hyung’s in. I can’t guide you further than this cuz there’s only one camera inside his room…”  “That’s fine….thanks Ravi-ah” Taekwoon whispered back walking slowly with his gun raised. Any moment someone would know something was wrong because of the number of guards Taekwoon had taken down downstairs. He needed to be quick. He was walking along the hallway when a deep, sickening voice reached his ears. “Aren’t you pretty? And feisty too! I like feisty….but I think we should call your lovely father now.” Taekwoon quickly moved forward and stood by the door.  “Father will never agree with your…..d-demands, and even if he does, I will n-never let a sick person….like you take over my homeland!” N’s tired and pained voice reached Leo and as soon as he heard the man curse he entered “DON’T! Don’t you dare! Taekwoon saw the man’s hand raised in air as he looked back at him with wide eyes. “T- Taekwoon …?” Leo’s anger filled eyes met N’s tired ones and he felt his heart clench painfully. His cheek was swollen and there was dried blood on his face. His hair unkempt and unruly. “Who are you?! How did you get in?! GUARDS!” Kin shouted and Taekwoon smirked “I don’t think they hear you….they’re not here anymore after all…” “You!” Taekwoon was ready and raised his gun shooting the man’s leg making him fall on his face. “Yes me. How dare you hurt Hakyeon?! Do you think you’ll be let off this easily?” Taekwoon charged at the man, all his anger and pain at missing Hakyeon and seeing him in such a state catching up with him. He kicked and punched, blinded with anger. His fist got scratched and sore from hitting him so much “Taekwoon ….don’t….T- Taekwoon please…” Taekwoon ‘s hand stopped midair, his hand leaving the collar of baldy who was long gone, fainted. Taekwoon ran over to Hakyeon, his hands quickly working over the ropes tying him. Hakyeon all but fell over Taekwoon once he was free. Tears of relief and pain escaping like a waterfall. Taekwoon felt his own eyes sting “Hak-Hakyeon-ah…you scared me so much.” Taekwoon lifted Hakyeon face and rested his forehead against him, wiping his tears careful not to hurt his cheeks. Hakyeon closed his eyes, Taekwoon’s breath mingling with his own bringing so much comfort to him. Taekwoon held him close for a while before Ravi’s voice came through. “Hyung? Leo hyung? Everything okay there? Is Hakyeon hyung safe?” Taekwoon took a deep breath and replied “yea…...yea he is. I got him. We’ll head back as fast as we can.”  “Actually hyung...…the sun is setting now and it’ll be hard to locate your way back in the dark with Hakyeon hyung in this state…You remember you told me that you saw a small cabin on your way there? Why don’t you try and locate it and spend the night there. I think it’s best if Hakyeon hyung’s a bit better when we travel back.” Taekwoon thought over it…looking down at Hakyeon in his arms, he had fainted again and he had a fever too. Ravi was right. “Ok Ravi-ah, We’ll do that. But I need you to be ready first thing tomorrow morning, we need to leave as fast as we can.”  “Sure thing hyung good luck!”

As soon the connection went off, leo got to work. It was kind of hard carrying Hakyeon with his back pack but he managed. If he remembered correctly, the cabin was around the right side about 2 or 3 km from the house…..he would make it.

As Leo was carrying Hakyeon, he went in and out of consciousness a few times. Mumbling things like ‘thank you for coming Taekwoon-ah’ or  ‘I was so scared there’ . Taekwoon would feel his heart swell from affection and love each time it happened. Luckily they reached the cabin before it got totally dark. It was pretty run down but it would do for the night. Taekwoon lay down Hakyeon on a pile of hay on the floor and cleaned the place to the best of his abilities. Then he got down to taking out the food and water he had kept before leaving and sat down beside an unconscious Hakyeon. “Hakyeon-ah…wake up, eat something” Taekwoon sprinkled some water on Hakyeon face making his eyes squint cutely before he slowly opened them.

Hakyeon opened his eyes to see Taekwoon staring back at him with a small smile. It felt like a dream, Taekwoon actually came for me. Hakyeon could die from relief….. “Are you okay? Can you get up and eat a bit? Then I’ll give you some medicine and clean you up a bit. We just need to go pass the night, it’ll be hard to find way back in the dark and you’re very weak right now…” Hakyeon registered the words spoken to him before nodding slowly and making to get up only to groan at the pain spreading all over. Taekwoon rushed to help him and leaned Hakyeon’s body against him so he was half laying against him. Taekwoon himself backed up against a pile of hay and supported Hakyeon fully against his body, his front against Hakyeon’s back. He gave some water to Hakyeon before giving him a sandwich to eat. Hakyeon blushed at the sturdy warmth behind him but relaxed quickly, Taekwoon’s warm breath against his neck lulling him into haziness. Taekwoon also found himself unable to keep his hands away, he clutched at Hakyeon’s waist, making sure that he was there. And he wasn’t imagining him. Four days….four days that he hadn’t been able to see the man he loved, hadn’t talked to him, hadn’t seen him smile. It was just too much. The feeling caught up with Taekwoon and he hugged Hakyeon closer, settling him tightly in the space b/w his legs, arms tightening impossibly around his waist and rested his head on the other’s shoulder. Hakyeon stopped mid-bite of his sandwich, a shaky sigh from Taekwoon against his neck and a little sniffle indicating that Taekwoon was crying….Hakyeon panicked a bit, but unable to move against such a tight grip he called out “Taekwoonie? What’s wrong….are you okay?” He felt Taekwoon raise his head from his shoulder. “Yea…I…I just. I was so worried Yeon-ah. Four days. I couldn’t think, couldn’t sleep….it was so difficult without you. The thought of something…..something happening to you….Please…please don’t ever leave me alone….” Hakyeon felt his own eyes sting, he turned his face a bit with difficulty, his weakness making even the smallest actions harder. “Woonie….don’t…don’t cry. I’m here now…I thought…I was so scared….The thought of never seeing you again…of dyin---Don’t! don’t ever say that again. I will never let anything harm you. Never.” Taekwoon’s gaze was intense as he stared back into Hakyeon’s glossy eyes. Carefully Taekwoon turned Hakyeon around without hurting him. Cupping his cheek in his hand, Taekwoon Hakyeon’s cheek gently, just feeling the softness and taking relief from it. Everything was fine…Hakyeon was safe, in his arms and damn him if he was ever going to let anything harm him again. Hakyeon had closed his eyes. The warmth of Taekwoon’s hand making him feel so safe, so protected he could spend eternity like this. Though his eyes shot open when he felt the soft pressing of lips against his own.

 

Taekwoon stared at Hakyeon’s face, there were bags under his eyes, he looked weak and frail but there was now a calmness, relief on his face as he unconsciously nuzzled his face against his palm. Taekwoon felt his heart clench, the need to protect Hakyeon hitting him with full force and his love growing every passing second. That moment Taekwoon decided that he won’t hold back anymore, he would love and cherish and protect Hakyeon for all he was worth and with that in mind he leaned in; pressing his lips to Hakyeon’s in the gentlest of ways. The boy he has loved since he came to know what it meant.

It wasn’t intimate, or even a proper kiss, but it was everything Taekwoon and Hakyeon needed at that moment. There was so much tenderness and love that a tear slipped from Hakyeon’s eye, sliding down his cheek and he felt the saltiness on lips which were pressed against Taekwoon. Taekwoon pulled away, tasting the saltiness and shook his head at Hakyeon, he wiped the stray tear gently and leaned his forehead against Hakyeon, their breaths mingling together… “I love you Hakyeon…so much.” And that was enough. No explanations needed, no heartfelt speeches to be made, just this one sentence was enough to make the depth of Taekwoon’s feelings known to Hakyeon. He smiled, wide and then chuckled, the voice raspy but still the most beautiful to Taekwoon’s ears. “I—I love you too Taekwoonie.” Taekwoon smiled himself and leaned up to press a soft kiss on Hakyeon’s forehead, the gesture warm and loving.

Hakyeon’s smile didn’t leave his face the whole time as he finished his sandwich and took the pills. He already felt better now that he had eaten and taken medicine, plus finally his feelings were known to Taekwoon and he couldn’t have been happier that the latter felt the same. Taekwoon had leaned him back against the stack of hay and the back while he wetted a towel so he could clean Hakyeon up as best as he could. The towel was cold against Hakyeon’s feverish skin and it felt pleasant. Taekwoon gently wiped his face and neck. “I gotta take a shower first thing I get back.” Taekwoon chuckled at the comment and teased. “You sure do, you smell.” “Hey! I do not!” Hakyeon pouted and shivered when Taekwoon’s hand travelled lower and wiped the towel against his collar bone that was slightly peeking from the three broken buttons of his shirt. Feeling warmed up for a different reason all together, he avoided Taekwoon’s eyes. “I-I think that’s enough for now…” The pink on his cheeks was hard to hide and Taekwoon smiled; affection for the male surging through him. “Mmhmm, rest now. You need to gather all the energy.” Hakyeon nodded while Taekwoon put the towel away, when he turned back he saw Hakyeon looking at him a bit apprehensively. “Hakyeon? What is it?” Hakyeon looked up and the pink was again present on his cheeks “Could you hold me?” It was a whisper but Taekwoon heard it loud and clear. His heart beating fast in his chest at the request. “Of course.” Taekwoon himself leaned back against the make shift back support and Hakyeon settled into his arms, face snuggled comfortably in the crook of the youngers neck. Taekwoon held his arms around Hakyeon protectively, one hand coming up to caress his hair gently, lulling Hakyeon into the best sleep he ever had despite it being a run-down cabin with no actual pillows or comfortable mattress.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this was late. Hope you guys enjoy reading. ^^
Love,Byul.