Prologue

Neo shot 4

So I have no idea how I ended up with this, but here it is. I wanted to write some Leo in action so this was born. I dunno if you guys will like it or not but it had been sitting there and I just had to put it up. Enjoy!

The pain of losing you…

Taekwoon had never imagined it would come to this. Never thought that they would take Hakyeon. But Mr. Cha’s dejected face and Mrs. Cha’s endless tears spoke the truth.

Cha Donghoon, President of their small but highly established town Changwon. He was a generous and wise man who knew what to do for his town and its people for a happy and successful life. He was Taekwoon’s mentor and father figure for Taekwoon had no other…He had taken the orphan Taekwoon under his wings when he was all alone, his parents brutally murdered by those enemies. From there Taekwoon had grown up as his own son, with Cha Hakyeon. The only child of Cha’s, the future heir. However, Hakyeon’s father knew his son wasn’t in the least bit interested in this. Taekwoon, on the other hand had taken an interest in guarding and training to fight. He had spent his time training to protect Mr. Cha and his small family all his life and now was the time.

The relation b/w Hakyeon and Taekwoon was different; Taekwoon was quiet while Hakyeon was anything but. Even though Hakyeon always wanted to approach Taekwoon and get closer to him (Hakyeon has this big crush on Taekwoon) He never gathered the guts or the time as Taekwoon was mostly studying or training. But they were on good terms; there was this attraction b/w them that had them stealing glances, secretly watching each other while one danced and the other trained to fight. Taekwoon was very fond of Hakyeon for they were the same age and Hakyeon was an angel (at least Taekwoon thought that and he was ‘head over heels’ as Jaehwan quoted) Hakyeon was nothing Taekwoon had thought he would be. He thought Hakyeon would be rude, arrogant and proud because of his status but Hakyeon always proved him wrong…Then again, Mr. Cha was such a gentleman so of course his son was like him. But there was this soft touch to Hakyeon which made Taekwoon want to protect him all the time and keep him safe with him.

So when that particular morning there was no sign of Hakyeon anywhere in the mansion and the butler had come running with a worried face and said “Sire, master Hakyeon….they took him.”

 

 THEY, were men who wanted to take over Changwon and rule it, probably in the most menacing way. Donghoon had tried to talk and make friendly suggestions but it had come to this.

 Taekwoon was angry and there was this scratchy feeling in his chest, clawing at him was worry for Hakyeon. But this won’t do right now. Seeing Mrs. Cha’s teary face, Taekwoon took a deep breath and walked forward. He knelt by her and wiped her tears. “Mother, don’t worry I’ll bring Hakyeon back, safe and sound. I won’t let anything hurt him, that’s a promise.” He then went to Mr. Cha and requested to be sent for Hakyeon’s rescue. Mr. Cha protested “Father, Hakyeon is very important to me so please know that I’m doing this for me. I can’t be at peace knowing they have Hakyeon.” Mr. Cha sighed. He had always known there was something b/w both of them but he didn’t want Taekwoon in trouble. But Taekwoon was also the only one he trusted… “Alright Taekwoon-ah I won’t stop you. But please, I want both my sons back safe.” Taekwoon took his hands and squeezed reassuringly “We’ll all be together soon father. I promise.”

.

.

.

Hakyeon woke up, more like, came to consciousness. Everything hurt. He was in so much pain. He remembered sleeping at night in his bed, He was happy because he had just come back after seeing Taekwoon practice and had actually conversed with him. But then he woke up with his limbs immobile and pain everywhere. He felt his eyes tear up with fear. Where am I? What is happening? He just wanted to go back to his home. To his parents, Taekwoon. His Taekwoon. Hakyeon felt tears run down his cheeks. Will I ever be able to see Taekwoon again? He thought as someone suddenly entered the dark, smelly room. The light that came when the door was open hurt Hakyeon’s eyes, but his hands were tied.

“Aw look, the baby’s crying. Are you hurt? Do you want to go home?” The sick voice of the man reached his ears and he focused on his face. He was bald, with tattoos running all along his arms. There was one more man with him who chuckled darkly at the comment. “Who are you? Why am I here? Please let me go….” Hakyeon pleaded in a raspy voice, he was thirsty and hungry. He was having trouble opening his eyes properly. Suddenly his face was roughly grabbed by the baldy. “Let you go? How can we let you go? After all you’re our key to your father’s wealth” Hakyeon turned his face away in disgust because the man reeked of alcohol, his heart thudding loudly in fear. He knew their game now…all they wanted was ransom and to take over Changwon, his hometown. Hakyeon took a deep breath, pushing away his fear and facing the man with anger on his face “You’ll never get what you want! I won’t ever let it happen, even if I die!” Baldy didn’t take his courage so well and Hakyeon felt a stinging pain in his cheek. He groaned and gritted his teeth, he won’t let the man get satisfied no matter how much it hurt. He could feel a trickle of blood from his nose…his bound hands not letting him wipe it. “Let’s just leave him Kin. He can’t do anything anyways….We got more important matters at hand.” The other man spoke and Hakyeon could see badly or Kin nod. His hair was grasped tightly as head was tipped back “Don’t be a hindrance and it’ll be less painful for you…get it pretty boy?” Hakyeon stayed silent…feeling his consciousness give away again and everything turned black.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As usual, a little intro to set the story up. You guys probably know by now how I write. You do right? :D

I always think of naming my fics something but then I guess that the Neo Shot 1,2..and so on, makes me a bit different? Let me guys know what you think…….Thank you for reading!

Love, Byul.