Already Gone .

Already Gone .

 

The girl sat in front of the dressing mirror and curled her hair slightly at the bottom and then applied very light make up . 
Oh how she was impatient to be having her holidays with her husband . 
 
A whole collection of floral printed dresses were lined up neatly in the closet , in front of her eyes.
Flowers were her obsession .
 
She picked out a thin-strap dress , a brown base with small prints of roses on it .  
It was a gift from her husband .
 
Perfect , she thought as she spin around in front of the mirror .
 
" I'll fetch him first , then ." she told herself . She took her purse and was ready to go . 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The ward was filled with their family members .
 
The clicking of her heels made them turned to her, eyes widened .
 
" Hi mom , dad ." she greeted as she walked over , " why're you guys upset .?" her smile was so wide.
 
Before anyone could answer , she went next to her husband whose lying on the bed and shook him lightly .
 
"Aish , how can he be sleeping .. Yeobo , wake up. Let's leave now .."  Her parents-in-law cried harder upon hearing that , upon seeing their daughter-in-law being strange . The girl gave them a confused expression .
 
" Gyu ~ wake up , we would miss the flight if we're late . Mom, dad , why won't he wake up .?" she asked the two adults frustratingly .
 
"  Dear , he - he won't wake up ." her mother chocked the words out .
 
" What're you talking about .? He promised he would bring me to America ," she chuckled ," Gyu ah , stop joking around . Hurry , wake up ." 
She kept on shaking the body in front of her .
 
" Mrs. Kim's right , dear . Sunggyu's gone ." 
 
Bit by bit , those words started making her insane . 
 
" No , he's just joking , right Gyu .? come on , we're gonna miss the plane . It's not the right time to joke , Gyu ."
Both her parents were speechless and they themselves couldn't hold in the sadness . 
 
Her bestfriend , Sunggyu's brother , walked in with the doctors .
" they're gonna take him away soon ." he informed them . The girl hugged the body .
 
" Where are they taking him to .? You can't take him .! We're going to spend our holidays in America .! Sunggyu , wake up , please ." her patience ran out .
 
" Dongsaeng yah , he's dead . hyung's dead .!" Woohyun told her .
 
" No way .! Watch your mouth oppa .! Why're -" woohyun's palm landed on her cheeks . 
The bitter sting wasn't a joke .
 
He grabbed her shoulders , " Look , he isn't moving .! He won't talk .! Sunggyu hyung is gone .! He won't wake up .! He won't .!" the man was at the verge of a breakdown which then the girl started to tear up . 
 
" But - He promised me . We're going -"
 
" That was a week ago .! Open your eyes , dongsaeng .! Sunggyu hyung won't come back ."  She startled for a minute .
 
She turned towards the lifeless body .
 
" We talked and laugh yesterday ..." she muttered .
 
The elder's jaws dropped and eyes widened , " You were here yesterday , weren't you .? The day when the doctor told us that he's already gone . Do you remember .?" Woohyun asked her , unbelieving what he heard .
 
It left a great impact on her mind . 
It came back .
You did heard the truth , her mind spoke . 
 
She shook his body harshly .
 
" Honey , honey , wake up . They're all lying to me .! they're making me cry . You're just sleeping right .? Gyu ah , please wake up. You promised me you won't leave me remember .? we're suppose to catch our flight now ! Wake up .!" her tears were racing down her cheeks continuously as if there's no tomorrow , " Kim Sunggyu , wake up .!" she yelled , yet to accept the fact .
 
Woohyun pulled her back into his arms and nodded for the doctors to bring the dead body away .
 
" Oppa ... Its a lie .! Gyu promised he won't leave me .!" she cried into her brother's chest .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The waves of the blue sea danced along with the wind . She sat next to her husband , resting her head on his chest as his arm wrapped around her waist .
 
" Flowers suit you best . You're beautiful." he kissed her head . She met his eyes and smiled .
 
" Honey ..... promise me you won't leave . I don't want a déjà -"
He cut her sentence by closing the gap .
 
" Don't say that if it will make you sad . I won't leave , Nam Woohyun promise to always stay beside you ," he ensured her .
 
So will Sunggyu hyung , he thought .
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Cheesy .? lol .
Was cracking my brain for a chapter'ed one ...
But this idea came out instead >.<
Anyways ... WooGyu , YaDong or MyungYeol to star in my chaptered fic .?
Comments are ♥
 
Hope you guys enjoy it again ♥