Dream (YOONSIC)

Jessica's birthday one shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello again everybody.. thanks for subscribing me! hehe i also wrote another story.. please check it out incase you don't know about it ^^

So this is will be the fourth story, YOONSIC everybody~~.. please write comments.. because i want to know what you guys think.. next will be SUNSIC hehe.. this is purely my imagination hehe i hope you guys like it.. ^^

anyways, Enjoy.. once again this is all one shot so it's not continuous.. ^^happy reading..! <3

 

 

 

 

YOONSIC

word: 1327

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

 

*10 years ago*

 

 

 

I was walking on the street by myself after grocery shopping then an old lady came to me.

 

 

 

“Young lady. Can I have a glass of milk?” she asked.

 

 

 

She looks old and neglected. I could see from her clothes and she didnt wear anything on her feet.

 

 

 

“Umm.. Sure. Here you go..” I gave her a small milk carton. She drank it in one gulp and smiled.

 

 

 

“Thank you young lady.”

 

 

 

“Umm.. Actually, here’s for you..” I gave her a bottle of large milk that I bought earlier.

 

 

 

“Owwww.. You are such a nice person. Thank you very much.” She smiled.

 

 

 

She stared into my eyes and grabbed both of my hand.

 

 

 

“Young lady.. You will find her in your dream.” She said and let go of my hand then walked passed me.

 

 

 

It took me several second to realize what she meant.

 

 

 

“Uhh. What do--- huh? Where is the old lady?” I asked myself while looking around because the woman is nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

“Uhh let’s not thinking about it too much.” I said to myself then grabbed my grocery and walked away.

 

 

 

~~0~~

 

 

 

*now*

 

 

 

I was running without any direction. I kept running, running, and running. I ran away from everything, from the cold hard truth. I kept running straight until my legs gave up on me and I fell down on the cold hard street. In a blink of an eye, my surrounding change, now I saw myself in the middle of the jungle facing head to head with a hungry lion, ready to attack.

 

 

 

The lion jumped on me and I fell down with the lion on top of me. I closed my eyes, waiting for his teeth to touch my skin. Five second had passed by but I didn’t feel anything. I opened my eyes slowly and everything is gone. The jungle, the lion, everything changed again. Now it  was dark and empty, there is nobody except me and I couldn’t see any single thing.

 

 

 

Suddenly a small light showed up, I pushed on top of my eyes to cover it from the bright light. I saw a small glimpse of a person standing in front of me. She stretched out of her hand while calling my name. I couldn’t see her face because she was so far yet so close in my heart.

 

 

 

I walked closer to the light, with one of my hand still covering my eyes. This time, I could see her face for the first time. I pushed my hand forward about to grab her hand, but when I touched her hand, I woke up from the dream.

 

 

 

 “Yoona are you okay?” asked Tiffany, her face so close to mine. Worried all over her face.

 

 

 

I nodded my head and wiped my face with my hand.

 

 

 

“Unnie. I had the same dream again.”

 

 

 

“What? Running, lion, and a girl?” she asked, still with worried face.

 

 

 

“Yeahh but I could see her face this time..” I paused, trying to remember, “She looks so beautiful with her brown hair.” I said, spazzing out and smiling like crazy.

 

 

 

“Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter