A lonely friend

CL's Ex Reunion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Its Jiyong Oppa”

Chaerin said as she showed picture of them together in the next page of the album. Make Harin grabbed the album and stared it for almost a minute. She looks like some dectective who looking for tiny piece of evidence.

“You-you dating for real? I though you were just accidentally caught up in the camera!”

“We never confirm it.People are just assuming what they want” The sister answered her.

“But Unnie..why?when?and how? How could you hide this from me!”

“We are just dating for a month after the Dispatch Scandal. That’s it. He was busy with his tour and I’m busy with the group’s comeback preparation”

“No way! There’s must be something! I mean you two were so close and you guys even decided to go on date but just break up just because of that? Who are you kidding?”

Sigh. “Relationship isnt that easy as it looks”

“And it was start in very wrong place” Chaerin stated as she was about to start her story.

“Huh?”

 

++++

 

It was a night after Jiyong’s concert after party finished. He was drunk until he cant even walk properly or even have dialogue. Yanggeng asked me to accompany me to bring Jiyong to his apartment. Since he cant do it by himself.

At first I was reject the offer since I have schedule tomorrow.

But then my heart is pity-ing Yanggeng. And that’s the start of everything.

“Can you bring water? I need to bring this guy into the bed since he was very heavy” He said as he dragged the unconscious Jiyong.

“Alright”

So I was looking for mineral water in the refrigator. But the only thing I found was so many beer can on the shelf. I don’t know Jiyong Oppa really likes drinking that much. I mean..there’s should be another drink available than his collection of beer if he was normal guy.

“I don’t find any mineral water so I took it from the sink” I said as I placed the mug on the bed side table.

“He just got beer’s endorsement that’s why”

“Ahh..should we wait him to wake up or we are leaving before it happen?”

“I already text his noona but I don’t get the reply yet..He looks fine tho..lets just go”

Shyuuu…I feel relieved.

So after that we took the elevator. It didn’t took a minute until an elevator’s  door open in front of our face.

“” I cursed as I remember something.

“What?”

“I forgot my purse!”

“Aish really! Grab it by yourself I’ll wait you on the parking lot”

“Yah accompany me! What if there’s a ghost?” I don’t believed in ghost. But Jiyong is dangerous.

“Parking lot!”

Aish! That ungrateful man! Tsk..I have to take it by my self..beside what could have happen when I back to his room?

I was thinking that back then…but I knew it was wrong

 

 

 

I walked into his apartment and pressed the passcode that Yanggeng press. Its 4321.

“He must have sle-“ I said while opening the door.

“Where are you two going?”

That’s when I saw Jiyong with black circle on below of his eyes like a mummy.

“Jiyong! You scared me!” I yelled as I though it was a ghost or something. I really not afraid with ghost you know.

“Oh Chaerinnie~ You back”

Jiyong greet me with weak voice and pale face.

“Aigoo you are drunk..Oppa let me in I want to take my purse” I pushed his shoulder to give me a way to go inside but he didn’t let me.

“Chaerinnie~ The girl who caught on camera with me”

Whats wrong with you? There’s something wrong

 “Chaerinnie~ The girl who being guess on my concert”

Aish..you talking non sense just let me I, that’s what I though that time.

 “Chaerinnie~ The girl whom I miss so much”

 

 

 

“Jiyong…let go of me” I yelled at Jiyong who keep acted like kids.“No”

“If you don’t let me go I will-“  I was about to scare him away before he “I love you”

“This Oppa is falling into you..how you not seeing that?” He suddenly doing a confession for me? This Oppa is so drunk

“Oppa..what are you talking about?”

“In this past few days I have been thinking about you. You were the first girl that seduce me and works” Mworago?!!

“Se-seduce you? Omo-omo what are you talking about exactly?”

“You were wearing less clothes! You were the one who ask me to have a stage like those troublemaker” He hit my upper chest continuously. “And you even shake your in front of me in front of ing crowd” He didn’t mean that right? I mean I know he was drunk but how come he has this kind of opinion of me.

“Its called dance and that’s part of stage! You are drunk Jiyong..get sleep”

“I’m not drunk!” He shout.

“Then what’s your problem? I just want my purse back” Duh.

 “Tsk…” Jiyong were looking at me with I-want-to-cry-so-please-give-me-another-chance face “I’m hurt Chaerin-ah..My heart is hurt every single time you push me”He should have act in drama…I didn’t know he can say such a corny words to me.

“Jiyong…yah you are insane” Totally insane, I though.

“Why is everybody never understand me? I’m sick Chaerin..I think my life isn’t gonna be long” He was changed into weirdo. Really whats wrong with him?!

Then not so long after that I saw a drop of tear falling from his cheek. “I’m being serious right now. Can you just accept me?”

Hul…daebak

Suddenly he pulled me into his arm, wrap me like some an ahjumma wrapping a seaweed and the rice to make gimbap, then he rest his head into my shoulder. He was crying like some poor guys. I can’t do anything beside pat his back.

“-Jiyong Oppa” I pulled his body and looking at his face closely before touched his forehead.

Seizing his themperature with mine, make me realized  “You got fever!”

 

 

 

Yanggeng Oppa isnt in parking lot, for some reason I know he was back and about to help me, but then I don’t know why he was leaved me.

 

 

++++

 

 

“So did you guys sleeping together like in some movie?” Harin asked to her older sister.

“Anniyo..He kept saying how sick he was and how lonely he was all night long. I can’t even take a look at the clock on the wall since he kept whining. I cant leave him until he was sleep” She told the truth that isnt make Harin satisfied.

“So did he sleep?”

“No! He was fully-awake. And I cant sleep cause I don’t know what will happen if I’m sleeping”

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter