2- Awkward

Stuck in the middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin p.o.v.

"Hey... Hyomin.." I was walking off from the stage when a husky voice called for my attention. But I didn't want to see her, even more I didn't want to talk to her, so I did as if I didn't hear anything and just walked towards our dressing room. 

"Hyomin.. Yah..." Jiyeon continued to call me and I had to roll my eyes, letting out a sigh. I stopped my steps and turned around.

"What do you want?" I asked with my cold tone of voice, making Jiyeon froze for a moment. 

"Stop avoiding me.." she then said calmly, looking directly into my eyes. I could feel my heart ache just by machin eye contact with her, still I tried to play it cool, as if all my feelings for her where already washed away.

"I'm not avoiding you. We are simple work colleagues, nothing more nothing less okay? I don't have to talk to you when we are off the stage, so leave me alone." I said, trying to not rise my voice.

"I'm sorry for what I did Hyomin. Just give me another chance. I really broke up with Hyeri!" Jiyeon said once again. Yes, because since that day we broke up she tries to gain my love for her again. But I'm not this stupid. I don't want to suffer anymore. I was about to say something when my eyes traveled to someone who was walking towards our direction. I gasped a moment when I noticed it was Eunjung, still I didn't look away.

After that shocking kiss Eunjung gave to me, we didn't talk that much anymore. It became all so awkward.

I lost Jiyeon and at the same time I felt that I was loosing also Eunjung, my closest friend. I had so many question in my head; why did she kiss me? Has she feelings for me? Or was it just a moment? I know I should ask Eunjung self those things, but I couldn't bring myself to make the first step to clarify things and Eunjung wasn't helping too.

She avoids me just like I'm a avoiding Jiyeon, I can't even do eye contact with her that she turns her head away. 

I smiled bitterly when Eunjung passed just next to us without even asking if everything was okay between me and Jiyeon. I turned my head a moment to look behind me, just to see the oldest disappearing in a corner. 

"Did something happen between you and Eunjung?" I heard Jiyeon asking. Perfect, now she has also to ask me about this?!

"It's none of your business, okay?" I said after looking back at her. Somehow I was feeling bad to talk like this with the woman I treasured the most in my heart and it was hard for me to look into her sad eyes. But this was the best for me and also for her. 

"I have to go now." I said before turning around and walk away.

 

 

-------------

 

Eunjung p.o.v. 

What am I actually doing? Avoiding Hyomin, is this the right thing to do? 

I was thinking at my brevious action when I passed next to Jiyeon and Hyomin who seemed discussing over something. Maybe I had to ask if everything was right. Maybe Hyomin needed support in that moment; I know how weak she can be when it comes to Jiyeon, I know how much she is suffering right now. Still I couldn't bring myself to stay next to her or just talk to her. 

Yes, we are professional on stage, making as if everything was fine between all of us, but when we are off stage it's like we are strangers.  It hurts. It hurts like hell, but how can I just look into Hyomin's eyes after that stupid action of me?! I ruined everything. I'm so stupid. 

 "Eunjung something wrong?" Soyeon's voice brought me back to my senses. I brought my gaze to her who was sitting on one of the chairs of the dressing room, looking into that little mirror she would always bring with her. 

"Oh-- no, I'm fine...why?" I asked, leaning back on the sofa I was sitting on.

"You are so silent." Soyeon said with a chuckle, placing the little mirror on the table in front of her. 

"Where are Jiyeon and Hyomin actually? We have to go in a few minutes." Qri said, looking from left to right. 

"I'm sure they are discussing outside." Boram mumbled, letting out a sigh and also the other sighed. They also feel this bad aura around the two youngest and it wasn't helping our group. 

Thinking about it, my behaviour wasn't helping too the group. Yes, I was making all even more awkward. 

I have to talk to Hyomin. At least I have to try to clarify thinks, for our friendship and for t-ara. 

 

------

 

The next day

Jiyeon p.o.v.

7 p.m.

Today was our day off, I always used to like those day, mostly because I could just stay at home watching dramas or sleep next to Hyomin who would come to my home. But now, it's not the same anymore. 

I'm alone and I can't stop a second to think at the words Hyomin would say to me. We aren't anymore a couple, we are only work colleagues.. and it's all my fault. I'm so stupid. 

How could I lose her like this? How could I break her heart when she was only giving me love? 

I washed away those salty tears that where stained on my cheek before taking the phone who was placed on the table in front of me. I needed to call Hyomin, at least I have to try. I want to hear her voice and tell her how sorry I am, maybe this is the good time she would listen to me, maybe I have still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter