1- stuck in the middle

Stuck in the middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin was sitting on the black sofa in the living room of her appartment.
Her eyes where looking the red flowers placed on the little table in front of her and in her hands was a little letter.

Please, forgive me.
I love you.
Your Jiyeon

That's what was written on it.
Yes, it could be a caring gesture to bring flowers to the person you love after a little fight and Hyomin would forgive Jiyeon immediately if this wasn't the hundredth time that the youngest brought her flowers to be forgiven.
Hyomin just didn't know anymore what to do. 

The reality is that Jiyeon changed; from the cute, caring girl she was, in a distant and somehow selfish one.
At the beginning Hyomin tought that it was her faul. That maybe she did something wrong that made Jiyeon become like this, but what?
There was nothing wrong in what Hyomin was doing for Jiyeon. She loved her with all her heart and would put the happiness of Jiyeon befor hers.

Hiding all the frustration Hyomin had inside of her, she would only talk with Eunjung about her feelings. How she felt not important, almost transparent, in front of Jiyeon's eyes. How she felt their love falling appart.
In the other side, Eunjung was furious about Jiyeon. How could she treat Hyomin like this. How could she treat Hyomin, the person she loves, like something insignificant.
But, even if Eunjung was boiling with anger and hurted, she could only enclose Hyomin in a tight hug, telling her that she would always be here for her and reassure her that everything would go back to normal.

Yes, thinks always would go back to normal at the end, but only when Hyomin couldn't hide her frustration anymore even in front of Jiyeon. 
The brunette would cry and tell Jiyeon how she really feels and just then Jiyeon would go back to normal. Like seeing Hyomin cry would make her feel guilty.
At this point Jiyeon would ask Hyomin to forgive her, sending her flowers.

Putting the little letter to the side, Hyomin took out her handy and dealet a number.

"Hello?" almost immediately the person picked up the call.
"Oh.. Unnie.." Hyomin's thin voice immediately showed her sadness.
"Hyomin, something wrong?" Eunjung immediately asked, allarmed. 
"Hmm... Jiyeon did it again." Hyomin said and Eunjung already knew that she was referring of the flowers. 
Everytime Hyomin would end to forgiving Jiyeon, thinking that this time the girl would really change and turn back to the old girl she was. The loving and caring Jiyeon.

But now, it wasn't anymore like this. Hyomin was stuck in the middle. One side of her wanted to give the young woman another chance.
The other side of her knew that it wouldn't change anything. 
"Really?!" Eunjung's voice sounded frustrated and in disbelief.
"Mmhh.." was the only sound Hyomin made escape from . 
There was a second of silence.
"What do you think to do now?" asked Eunjung then.
"I-.. I don't know... I love her but.." Hyomin began but couldn't continue her sentence, since the words remained stuck in her troath and tears where growing in her eyes.  
"Hyomin, I think you should really talk with Jiyeon. You should really ask her why she treats you like this. I mean, one day she treats you like trash and another day like you are everything for her." Hyomin remained a bit shocked to hear Eunjung talking so directly at her. Treating like trash huh. Well, at the end Eunjung was right and Hyomin never really asked Jiyeon why she was acting like this. She always just spoke out about her frustration and when they where going back to normal she was too afraid to ask. 
"You are right unnie." Hyomin spoke after a few seconds of silence. "I'll talk with her tomorrow." 
"That's my girl." Eunjung said softly, making Hyomin smile a bit.
"Sorry to always disturb you unnie. But I really need to talk with somebody." Hyomin said, feeling a bit guilty to always annoy the older girl. 
"You know I'm always here for you." Hyomin smiled once again hearing those sweet words.
"Thank you." Replayed Hyomin with gratitude.
"You have nothing to thank. You know that I love you." Eunjung said sincerely, trying to hide that hint of sadness in her voice. 
She knew what would be the answer of Hyomin and she also knew that Hyomin would just take this 'I love you' like a sisterly one. 
"I love you too unnie." Answered Hyomin.

 

______


The next day...


All six T-ara memebers meeted in the practice studio to finally learn their new choreography for the new comeback song 'So Crazy'.
Since it was 8:00 in the morning, the girls where so tired that no one spoke. They just greeted eachother with a smile before starting the dance lesson. 
But among them, there was one girl that was feeling really bad. Not only she didn't sleep at all, but now she was really nervous too.
Hyomin knew that after those three hours of dance practice she has to talk with Jiyeon. She has to finally know the truth. 

Inside of her she was so afraid and many questions where running in her head. 

Hyomin p.o.v.

"Hyomin, stay concentrated please." said the choreographer, awaking me from my carousel of thoughts. From the big mirror in front of us I could see all the other girls in a dance position, while I was just standing there. 

Ugh, com'on Hyomin. Don't let your relationship problems affect your work.  

I scolded myself mentaly before giving all my attention to the choreographer. 
But it didn't last long since once again my toughts drifted to Jiyeon. I looked at her, she seemed so calm, like between us was any problem. 
Maybe she thinks that I already forgave her.

*Bump*

I found myself on the ground in an istant when Eunjung accidentally bumped me while dancing. 
Well, it wasn't even her fault, I was the one who forgot to move to the left.

"Are you alright?" Eunjung immediately asked, bending down to help me up. 
"Y-yes." I mumbled, standing up and giving Eunjung a little smile. Then I looked to Jiyeon. She was just looking back at me with a bit of worrie in her eyes. 
"Hyomin, if you come to practice then you should stay focused on the dance, okay?" the choreographer said with firm voice and I could just look down. I was feeling a burden for the whole group. "We'll stop here for today. The rest did a great work." he then continued.


"Manager oppa is waiting us outside." said Qri to all of us while we where drinking to refresh ourself.
Even if we all lived nearby, manager oppa would always pick us up and bring us home. 
"We should go then." said Soyeon, taking her white sport bag from the ground and the other did the same.

"Jiyeon, can we talk?" I took Jiyeon's hand just before she could exit the door. She stopped her steps and also the other girls stopped to look at me.
 "We'll wait outside, okay?" Eunjung said, understanding the situation and bringing Qri, Boram and Soyeon with her outside the practice room. 
Now it was just me and Jiyeon in the room and my legs where trembling for the fear inside of me.
"Something wrong unnie? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter