No Apologies

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What? Why don’t you answering me? It’s fair enough if you stay away from your best friend too, just like I did, isn’t it?” I shot him with the endless question marks.

I see that he remained mute at his place, he seemed didn’t plan to move his lips to give me some answers.

“Why, Mark? Did you somehow feel startled because I know about your close friendship with her? I’ll make you get more shock therapy if I told you that I knew more than that,” I smirked while walk closer to him.

Yet he still didn’t move and he avoided my gaze.

“I know what you did with her at her graduation party last month,” I said, half whispering but in a sarcastic tone.

Then the reaction that I caught is, Mark Tuan’s eyes widened, in fear. I saw that his palms start to shake.

“Eunji, I can explain—“

“What explanation? Did you want to tell me that you still love her until you replied her kiss?” I cut his words. “You might think that I’m stupid, because I used to act like I don’t know anything just to make our relationship grows well. But, keep those things alone was so painful. It numbed me. Thankfully I have him. He always was there for me when I needed someone to hear my pains.”

I heaved a deep sigh before started to talk again.

“And slowly but sure, I was starting to realize that I’m tired. I’m tired with the pains that always stab my heart every time I met you and imagining that my own boyfriend was kissing another girl behind my back. And the thing that hurt me the most is, you can still be friend with her while you asked me to stay away from my best friend!” it’s the first time a cheerful Jung Eunji being this furious.   

“W-who told you about this?” I heard his sound was shaking, and once again, he quickly leer his eyes when I gaze at him.

“Instead of asking me about it, you better asked an apology, Mark,” I smirked.

He let out a sigh, this time with a deep frown followed. “I’m sorry. I know that it wasn’t enough, but I’m really sorry, Ji.”

I shook my head. “It’s too late, Mark. Because I’m sick of this already,” I said, not even looking at him.

“Eunji,” I sensed that he grab my wrist. “I’m sorry. I’m terribly sorry. I knew that you must be suffering enough because of me. Because of my stupidity.”

I tried to release, but his grip went tighter than ever.

“I promised you that I’ll treat you better. Please give me a chance, will you?” he said with a soft begging voice.

“I’m sorry, Mark. But I think, I’m starting to lost this feeling since you threatened me with that video,” I used all of my strength to yanked his hand away, and this time, I did it.

“Eunji, please give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter