Dancing on My Own

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened with you, Ji? Why you suddenly mad at me?” I hold her hand tighter so she could see my face.

“I-I...,” she stuttering and suddenly looking down, while I keep waiting for her to finish her words.

“Did you really wish that you kissed me at that night?” I cut her words as I staring at her deeply.

She lifted up her chin with my sudden question. Instead of quickly giving me an answer, she muted and frozen so did I. I lost my count of how long I let my brave eyes stared at her face. She had crystal black eyes that will look cuter when she was smiling. My gaze was trailing down to catch her lips. She had a pair of thin lips which suddenly made my heart skip a beat.

“Don’t kidding me, Bin,”

I snapped out from my reverie, when her voice greets me.

“Let’s not talking about this anymore. It will make us awkward, you know,” she said while releasing her hand from mine as I let her.

I was realized that I was blurted out. I felt so bad for bravely asking her. But I couldn’t help for not asking her, because I really want to know about her reaction. “I’m sorry...”

There was an awkward silence created as that was the only words escaped from my mouth. I didn’t know what she thought inside her head.

“Um...” She tried to break the silence and once again, I dared myself to look at her. “About the display name that you’ve made in my phone... I think I should change it because I’m afraid it will cause a misunderstanding between Mark and me. Is it okay?”

I startled since she suddenly mentioning his name, and I didn’t know why I suddenly hated that name. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know that it will make your boyfriend jealous,” I put a smirk on my face as I turned around to not look at her face. “But it’s okay. You can change it anytime you want. It’s your right.”

“Thank you,” she said.

I couldn’t find my voice. It was 3 days ago when I changed my display name on her phone and she said she likes it. And now, she told me that she needs to change it again because she’s afraid it will hurt her boyfriend.

“Hongbin-ah~ Hyung is coming back!”

Suddenly I heard a loud voice approach my room, and Ken hyung suddenly opening the door with a big grin on his face.

“Oh, you have a guest! Hi, Eunji!”

“Hi, Jaehwan oppa,” she greet the eldest, while curling a smile on her face. “I think I should go back to the dorm now since your hyung is here already,” she turned to see me while she gets up from her seat.

“Thank you very much for babysit uri Hongbin. We owed you so much, Eunji,” Ken hyung spoke again.

“Never mind. He’s my friend too,” she said before bid her goodbye.

“Hongbin-ah, I’ll accompany Eunji to basement. You don’t mind to stay here alone, right?” Ken hyung asked and he earned a groan from me as a yes.

Some second later, both of them already left from dorm. I heaved a deep sigh before my mind suddenly remembering the thing that happened on that night.

‘I wish I could tell you the truth...’

***

 

I was sitting at the couch and I didn’t move a bit since I came back an hour ago. I just staring at my phone screen and there’s no message from her. It’s been 2 weeks after she came here to visit me when I suffered from my stomach ache. And both of us have just ended our promotion a week ago, so there’s no busy schedule during these days. But, there’s something different after that day left. She was rarely sending me some random messages like she used to. It’s always being me who send it first to her. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter