This Is What I Came For

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji-ya! Eunji-ya!”

I tried to open up my eyes as I felt that my body had shaken by someone. As I noticed that the voice belonged to Bomi – my noisy roommate, I decided to ignore her and continuing my sleep.

“Aigoo, Eunji-ya! Can you just wake up? I got a bad news!”

I groaned in annoyance but I was a bit curious with the news that Bomi had mentioned, so I decided to spoke out though I keep refuse to open my heavy eyes. “How bad the news is, Bbom?”

“It’s about Mark. Mark Tuan -- Your one and only charming prince. Jinyoung just texted me that he was passed out right after their Japanese concert last night!”

“What?!” I could feel that I jolted from the bed in a speed of light right when I heard about that news.

***

 

I was running, as fast as I could. I already wore a cap and a mask to prevent myself from being recognize by Got7’s fans that already gathering in front of the hospital. I decided to take the first flight to Tokyo right after Bomi told me about the news.

I quickly found the room as Jinyoung already told me about the number earlier. I slowly opened the door since it didn’t locked.

“Eunji noona?”

It was Jinyoung that greet me right after he saw me came inside the room. I replied it with a smile as I found another GOT7’s member sitting at the couch near the window.

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo, sunbae,” I could recognize that it was Bambam, Mark’s best friend who seemed startled with my sudden presence. He suddenly stood up while bowing at me.

After greet the younger, I decided to walk closer to Mark’s bed. “How’s his condition?”

“He just fell into sleep less than 30 minutes ago. Doctor said that he just needs some rest,” Jinyoung said.

“Oh, alright,” I was staring at Mark, who was sleeping unsoundly on the bed. I could see that his face was pale and he looked skinnier. “He must be worked so hard.”

“Yeah, he did. He wanted to give the best for our fans,” Jinyoung replied as he walked closer to me.

I thinly smiled as I could imagine the ‘flying’ pose that became his trademark. “Glad that you guys already finished the tours, so he can rest well.”

Jinyoung nodded. “By the way, noona, have you got your breakfast yet?”

“We want to buy some coffee and bread at the cafeteria. We will buy for you too,” Bambam added with his signature smile.

I shook my head. “I got it already on the plane. Just go take yours quickly, it’s almost 11. I’ll take care of Mark here.”

Jinyoung and Bambam nodded their heads before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter