Dragons and bottles

Let Me Care For You

When Namjoon pulled up at his house, he held the door open for the young boy to step out of the car, again for him to enter into the house, making sure to be the perfect gentleman for him. He led him to the kitchen first, making them both drinks.

"Can I have pop pleasie?" Jungkook begged. Namjoon gave a stern look as a reply to Jungkook's pleading gaze.

"No, sweetie, we don't want you going hyper or having a poorly belly. Or both for that matter. You're having juice or milk. Which one do you want?" Jungkook considered this for a moment. On one hand juice was nice, but it depended which juice, and on the other hand, all milk was nice. Especially warm milk.

"Milk?" It came out as more of a question than a decision

"Magic word?" He hadn't heard those words since he was younger and that snapped him right back into little space.

"Pwease?" He looked at Namjoon with large puppy dog eyes and namjoon just nodded his head as an OK.

"Do you want it in a cup or a bottle?" Namjoon asked, opening a cupboard across from Jungkook so they could both see in clearly. The cupboard had grown-up cups on the top shelf and on the bottom shelf had an array of safety mugs, plastic cups and bottles for all age ranges. Jungkook hopped off his stool at the kitchen island and regarded the bottom shelf in thought before pointing at one right at the end.

"Dat one pwease" he mumbled. He had chosen a bottle, fairly plain see-through with a logo on one side and measurements on the other with a teat for him to drink through.

"This one?" Namjoon asked, picking the bottle up. "You know, you're not allowed to hold this one, it's for babies so I hold it instead. Do you want to do that?" Namjoon watched him curiously as the boy nodded. He didn't think he would want to do such a young little space activity.

"Joonie gonna feed me my bottle?" Jungkook inquired, interested as to how far Namjoon would go as a caregiver.

"Yes little one, now do you want normal milk, chocolate milk, strawberry milk or banana milk?" He asked taking the bottle out of the cupboard and opening the fridge. Jungkook thought about it for a second before coming to a very excited decision.

"Chocwate miwk pwease!" He shouted, giving a great beaming smile. Namjoon smiled back down at him, the fact that he had sat back on the stool and moved the height of it down so now his chin was level with the worktop made namjoon think he was even more adorable and little than before.

"OK then sweetie, do you want it warm?" Jungkook nodded his head as namjoon finished pouring the milk into the bottle. He went over to a sterilizer in the corner and turned it on, putting the bottle into it.

"My friends have a little that only has warm milk as a drink instead of juice and smoothies and pop so I keep the sterilizer out for when they come round. It'll be done in a bit, do you wanna go see my dragons?" Jungkook nodded enthusiastically, grabbing onto Namjoon's hand for him to lead the way.

Namjoon's collection of dragons were kept in a tall glass cabinet like the ones that keep the collectibles, delicates and dangerous items away from customers in the shops. He sat on the floor in front of the cabinet and patted his lap, indicating for Jungkook to sit in it. Jungkook immediately jumped at the chance and made himself as comfortable as possible.

"What's that one called?" Jungkook asked, pointing to a blue dragon with crystallised wings and ice for fire

"That one? Well, that one's called Seymour. He's an ice dragon from the Nordic mountains!" Jungkook looked up at him in interest

"Seymour? Like from little shop of horrors?" namjoon chuckled

"Sure" he smiled down at Jungkook and ruffled his hair, Jungkook whining when he removed his hand. "do you want your bottle?" Jungkook nodded, shuffling off his lap letting him get up. Namjoon walked into the kitchen and came back a minute later with the bottle to find Jungkook sat cross-legged in front of the cabinet reading the labels on each of the dragons.

"you having fun there?" He smirked after watching him for a minute. Jungkook nodded and smiled brightly. "which one's your favourite?"

"Benedict!" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing to the small figure of smaug with the label reading Benedict instead. Namjoon smiled and chuckled, walking over to the couch and patting his lap for Jungkook to join him. Jungkook ran over and seated himself on Namjoon's legs. Namjoon looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You can't sit up for this you know." Jungkook stared at him and frowned, scrunching his eyebrows together. Namjoon caught onto his confusion and proceeded to explain. "I told you earlier, this bottle is for really little ones, and when you have this bottle, you're not allowed to hold it yourself, I have to hold it for you, and you have to lay in my lap for me to be able to do that." Jungkook seemed to understand as he shifted to lay in Namjoon's lap, staring up at him, obviously deep in little space. "Do you want cartoons on?" Jungkook nodded silently before Namjoon grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, switching over to a channel broadcasting adventure time.

Jungkook was so immersed by the suddenly interesting television he didn't notice Namjoon shaking the bottle or taking the lid off until he felt the teat rest on his bottom lip. He looked at the bottle before taking it into his mouth and drinking it down, turning his attention to the TV. After a few minutes Jungkook's drinking motion stopped and his breathing deepened. Namjoon removed the bottle and placed it on the table next to them and started to Jungkook's hair, letting him rest for a while before checking the time and realising it was already 7 o'clock.

Namjoon lightly shook Jimin awake, telling him what time it was but Jungkook just grumbled and buried his face in Namjoon's lap. "Come on, sweetie, we've gotta get you home, we don't want Jimin worrying about you, do we?" Namjoon cooed, trying to coax him awake

"Nuuuuuuuuuuu wanna stay here" Jungkook mumbled. Namjoon sighed before checking his phone again, seeing he had a message from yoongi saying he'd be staying over with Jimin the night and to warn Jungkook.

"You can stay here the night tonight. Yoongi's staying with Jimin tonight and I don't think you'd want to walk in on them being all cuddly and stuff while you're half asleep. I only have one bed though so either one of us sleeps on the couch or we both sleep in the bed, OK?"

"Second one... I needta cuddle something I like or I can't sleep..." Jungkook in his half asleep state only realised what he said after he said it. For a moment they both had a look of shock before Jungkook started to turn bright red.

Namjoon smirked at him and he started to pout, adding to the cuteness and making namjoon feel even more smug as he realised that he had an adorable, red-faced, pouting little that liked him, half asleep and laying across his bed, and he wanted to sleep in Namjoon's bed with him tonight. Luck really was on his side.

Namjoon picked Jungkook up bridal style and started to carry him towards the bedroom and set him down on the bed. He started to pull some pyjamas from his drawers. He then walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out some comfy looking pastel blue pyjamas.

"I have some jammies for you, sweetie. Do you want to put them on yourself or do you want me to help?" Namjoon showed Jungkook the pyjamas. A pair of pale blue plain trousers and a matching plain long sleeved top.

"You help" Jungkook mumbled looking at him through droopy eyelids. Namjoon nodded and placed the pyjamas down on the bed and started carefully taking his clothes off. He started with the shoes, taking them off gently and placing them next to the bed, leaving the socks. He got to the trousers, tugging at them lightly.

"Can I take these off?" Jungkook nodded and namjoon undid them and slid them off, grabbing the pyjama bottoms and starting to put his feet into them. He looked up to check on Jungkook and accidentally saw his crotch first. He quickly looked away, but he also noted that something wasn't... Not right... But there was definitely something missing. He decided not to mention it as it was most likely something he didn't want mentioning.

Namjoon pulled the waist of the trousers up to Jungkook's hips and pulled him to sit up so he could remove his top. After removing his top he got to his vest. He tugged on the bottom of it but it was quite tight. "Do you wanna take this off?" Namjoon asked gently. Jungkook looked down at the item to which Namjoon was referring and realised which item of clothing it was. His eyes went as wide as saucers before he jumped up, grabbed the pyjama top and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Are you sure you don't want any help with it?" Namjoon asked gently as he stood at the door concerned.

"No. I do it." Came Jungkook's reply from the other side. He emerged a few minutes later wearing the pyjama top, covering his chest with his arms and holding the vest.

"Do you wanna put that in the wash?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Do you wanna put it away and get into bed while I get changed and brush my teeth?" Jungkook considered it before nodding. He shuffled further into the room, letting namjoon into the bathroom before walking over to where his shoes were and folding up and placing the vest neatly down next to them.

He then climbed into bed, pulled a section of the covers tight around him and started sobbing he sobbed about his embarrassment of being too tired to dress himself. He cried about his accidental confession and drinking from that gift in front of him and falling asleep on him. But most of all he cried about Namjoon learning his secret about what he really is.

After a minute of the sobs making his body shake, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He was too focused on himself to notice the bathroom door open or the other side of the covers move but now he was being hugged tightly from behind and feeling slightly comforted although he couldn't stop his crying or the reasons he was crying.

"Shhhhhh, sweetie why are you crying? Come on, look at me.I don't want you to cry, it makes me sad." Namjoon managed to coax Jungkook to turn over and face him. He started to dab at the trails of tears with his sleeve. He started to calm down slightly, enough to talk comprehensively.

"Now, are you going to tell me why you're crying?" Namjoon looked at him with worried, searching eyes, trying to find a solution to the problem. Jungkook bit his lip hastily and whined, not particularly wanting to explain it to him but knowing he had to.

"I-it was becaus-se you kno-ow..."

"Know what?" Namjoon did his best to coax the answer out of him.

"T-that I'm not a proper boy-y" then it clicked with Namjoon, why his shorts didn't look like they should and why he freaked out over the vest. Immediately he hugged Jungkook close to him, wrapping his arms around and putting his mouth next to his ear.

"Don't you ever say you're not a proper boy. Just because your body looks a little different at the minute, it doesn't mean you're not a proper boy. Just because I've seen a few parts of your body it doesn't stop me from seeing you as a proper boy, as long as you say you are a boy then you are. OK? And you know what? You looked adorable laid across my lap asleep and with the bottle. And you know what else? I like you too." Namjoon smiled widely as Jungkook went tomato red trying to comprehend the compliments and the confession he just received.

"Are you OK? Was you not read-" Jungkook cut him off, pulling him closer and pressing their lips together in a kiss