Lunch

Let Me Care For You

The next morning, Jungkook woke up extremely hungry. He swung his legs off the side of his bed and went to put his feet down, but ended up standing on a Lego. He quickly retracted his foot and welled up with tears. After calming down from the unpleasant pain of Lego's, he brushed them away under his bed and started to make his wayntowards the kitchen but stopped when he noticed a small, blue square next to his front door as if it had been slipped under. He went over to the note, picking it up and inspecting it for a moment.

'Would you two like to come out with us for lunch? We'll pay.

-Min Yoongi +Kim Namjoon'

Jungkook looked at the note in shock.

"Jimiiiiin! Have you seen this?" Jimin emerged from his room, his blankie trailing behind him as he rubbed his eyes. Jungkook handed him the note, which he read before his eyes went wide and his cheeks went slightly pink. Jungkook put his head on one side like a confused puppy and surveyed Jimin's reaction to the note.

"You're blushing...do you like one of them or something?" Jimin's actions froze in shock at Jungkook's suggestion before he stuttered out a quick reply.

"N-no I'm not. I d-d-don't." He quickly stuck the note on Jungkook's forehead and rushed back into his room. Jungkook looked up at the note in confusion and then approached Jimin's door.

"Why did you stick this on my heeeeeead?" Jungkook whined in confusion at Jimin's strange behaviour. Then it dawned on him "you do like one of them! And it looks like you have done for a while sooooo is it yoongi?" He seemed to have hit the nail on the head because as soon as he said his name, his head shot up and all action stopped. Jimin glared at him before going back to digging into one of his drawers.

Jimin finally pulled out what he had been looking for; a pen and a stack of post-its. He quickly wrote a 'what time?' On the top note, removed it, put on his slippers and ran out the door. He ran up too Yoongi's room, slipping the note under the door before running right back. Meanwhile, Jungkook had started making porridge and warm chocolate milk, and Yoongi and Namjoon were again sat in silence while Yoongi wrote and namjoon ate, which made it easier for them to hear the note being slipped under.

Namjoon approached the note and surveyed the light blue patterned paper, smiling down at it amused. Even their post-its are cute. 

"Dude, what time?" Namjoon called through to the living room. Yoongi checked the time. 10:30 AM.

"How about 1? It'll give me time to get ready after sorting this out!" He called through to the hallway, at which namjoon walked through and grabbed the pen and post-its , jotting a time on the top one and taking it. He then left the apartment and ran down to the boys' apartment, sliding the post-its under and running back to Yoongi's.

In the boys' apartment, there was chocolate everything, they'd finished their chocolate porridge and their chocolate milk, they were having showers with chocolate scented body wash and they had chocolate scented body sprays too. They had each day of the week dedicated to a food. Today was Saturday, chocolate day. Jungkook emerged from his room and saw the note in the hallway. He returned another note asking where, and received one saying the small restaraunt at the end of the street, but to meet in the lobby. Jungkook stuck the time and place on the front door for Jimin to find and went to watch cartoons with his teddy and binkie. The best way to pass time when you're already ready.


 

1 rolled around and Jimin and Jungkook had been ready since half 11, Namjoon had rushed back home when he posted the place post-it, so he was ready by 12, but Yoongi had took a while getting ready because he was doing his paperwork until half 11. Luckily though, they were all ready before 1.

They met in the lobby, in which Namjoon turned his attention to jungkook, flashing a killer smile and holding his arm out, to wrap it around his shoulders. Jimin started to follow behind jungkook, but soon felt eyes on him. He looked to the side and found Yoongi following behind Namjoon, staring at him with a slight smile.

"I'm Yoongi, you must be Jimin." He held a hand out to shake, which Jimin nervously took. "Your hands are so soft!" Yoongi exclaimed with a gasp. He took Jimin's hand to inspect and marveled at the smoothness. Purely down to hand cream, of course.

The rest other night went well, they all had bolognese each and had a large pizza-style garlic bread between them. Of course, Yoongi and namjoon paid for it between them, not letting the youngers pay. As they were leaving the restaraunt, Namjoon and Jungkook's conversation showed no signs of stopping as they were talking, quite animatedly, about fantasy creatures. 

"I wish I had loads of fantasy creature stuffies! I would cuddle them allll the time!"

"I have some fantasy creature figures, you can't play with them or anything, they might break, but they're very pretty to look at. I can tell you their names, what type of creature they are and stuff like that! Do you want to come back to mine and see them?" Namjoon looked at him with hopeful eyes, he wanted to share his interest with the boy and get to know him more. Jungkook's eyes lit up and he rapidly nodded his head, excited at the prospect of seeing pretty creatures.

The two couples split their ways at the lobby, Jungkook and Namjoon to Namjoon's car, and Jimin and Yoongi back to the apartments. When they reached Jimin's door, they hugged, Yoongi tried to pull away to leave but Jimin didn't let go, in fact, he gripped tighter and hid his head in Yoongi's shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Please... Don't go... I get scared in the apartment on my own..." Jimin whimpered, trying to hide himself in Yoongi. Yoongi sighed.

"OK, I'll stay with you, but can you let me get my paperwork first please? I'll be back quickly." Jimin let off him, letting him go to get his stuff. When he got back, however, he was still stood outside the door, waiting. Yoongi sighed again and motioned for him to open the door and go in. He did so and walked through to the living room, pulling his colouring book and pens from a drawer in the cabinet. He set it on one side of the coffee table, letting Yoongi take the other side. He then went to the kitchen, asking Yoongi if he wanted a drink on the way past and coming back with two drinks, chocolate biscuits and some chocolate buttons. They sat in comfortable silence for half an hour until Yoongi's work was done and he set it aside in his filing box.

'So, what do you want to do? I've completely finished my work now." Yoongi looked up at Jimin, who was finishing his colouring. He filled in the last bit and smiled.

"Can we watch a movie? Please?" He smiled widely, the way he knew Jungkook always gave in to.

"Yes, do you want to go get a film and choose some snacks if you want." Jimin's face lit up instantly and he jumped up, going to the shelf in the corner of the room and immediately pulling out Alice in wonderland, Johnny Depp version, and running through to the kitchen, coming back with crisps and lots of chocolate snacks. He came back into the living room to find Yoongi sat on the sofa with the menu screen of the film on the TV. 

Yoongi looked over at Jimin and laughed, getting up to help him, picking up half the food and putting it on the coffee table, before picking up more so that Jimin can put it down too. After placing everything on the coffee table, they both sat on the couch, pulled the coffee table up to the couch and pressed play. Sometime during the movie they ended up with Jimin curled up into Yoongi's side, with Yoongi Jimin's head.

Yoongi couldn't fathom why, but he found himself urging to kiss Jimin's head and give him affection, so he leant forward, connecting his lips to the sweet smelling strands. Jimin jumped in surprise and looked up at him, his doe eyes shining with curiosity, yet Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off the plump pink lips. He brought a gentle hand to Jimin's chin, tilting his head ever so slightly. He bowed his head and captured Jimin's lips with his own, earning a small squeak of surprise from him. Yoongi brought his hand to the side of Jimin's face to bring him closer, unable to get enough of the sweet taste of his lips and Jimin melted into the kiss, gripping Yoongi's shirt and enjoying the lips that were so unfamiliar yet felt so safe, like this was where home was.

Yoongi pulled away to regain self control and Jimin whined at the loss of his lips. Yoongi hugged him close and buried his face into his hair.

"Jimin... I know I'm busy all the time with my writing, but I know I'd be able to look after you like you need... So, would you like me to be your caregiver?" Jimin contemplated it for a moment before looking up at yoongi.

"Yes... On one condition. I call you daddy."

"I wouldn't have you call me anything else."