001 Meet The Characters

Nope! Not At All! [ Re-Edit ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Damn that Sooman! Who does he think he is? The great Mafia? Huh!" A middle aged man furiously slam the file that he was holding into the desk.

His chest were moving up and down faster than usual showing how much upset he is. A knock on the door making him darted his eyes towards it. A girl with an emotionless face went inside the office and stood in front of the man.

"You!" Hyunsuk pointed his finger to her face with a very fuming face. Jina was scared but her expression was expertly covered by her emotionless face.

"Ever since my wife found you, I got nothing than bad luck. Why don't you just die twenty-three years ago?" He spat. This time his hand were curled into a tight fist and he immediately launch it on the girl stomach.

Jina stumbled backwards while clutching her pained stomach. Her face remained blank without expression. Seeing her like that, Hyunsuk became more mad and he reached out for the bat that he kept beside his table. With one swift move, the bat hit Jina on her back and thigh making her fall to her knee.

"Do you really have to brought along you misfortune to my family?" He continue not even thinking about the girl's feeling and bruises body. Jina's just kneeled there, not moving. Her face still remained emotionless, expressionless and blank. Like a blank paper. She didn't cry, or frown in pain. Showing how much my pain or sadness will not stop them instead, they'll just make it worst.

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time, different place, two charismatic man were spending their time together in a fancy cafe somewhere in Gangnam District. They were surrounded by a few black suited bodyguards.

"I think, I know what Hyunsuk weakness is." Sooman, the big boss of the SM Clan spoke. His other friend, Jinyoung look towards him with his fur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter