World Falls Apart

Fallen Dreams and Broken Bonds(A Three Sided Love Story)

A few weeks after the events of last chapter..

*One Friday Afternoon*

Dylan was sitting at the rooftop of his school.He looked up to the sky and exhaled strongly.He was thinking about what happened that day,the day
he left Yoona crying alone.Ever since that day,they haven't talked to each other.Yoona was putting up a distance between them.Dylan wanted
to fix their relationship but everytime he does,he just can't.something is stopping him from doing it.As he was thinking deeply his phone rang,
it was Moonbyul,Dylan answered the call..

"Hello..."Dylan said..

"Hey Dylan,Are you free tomorrow??"Moonbyul said...

"Yeah,I am,Why?"Dylan replied..

"Let's go out tomorrow,I want you to meet somebody.."Moonbyul said..

*Inside Dylan's mind*(Meet somebody...Hmmm..Could it be one of her parents?I haven't even told her my feelings..What?I'm not ready for this..)

"Yeah,sure...I'll go,so Where are we going??.."Dylan asked..

"Uhmm...Let's meet at the Coffee Shop at the corner of 2nd street near the Monument.."Moonbyul said..

"Sure,sure..I'll be there at about 10 AM.."Dylan said..

"Nice,well see you tomorrow,bye.."Moonbyul said.

"Yeah See you,bye!"Dylan said..

Dylan ended the call,he smiled thinking about what will happen tomorrow,it made him forget about what happened with Yoona.He was really happy
that it made him forget about the time,his afternoon period had already started.He ran as fast as he could to his classroom,luckily the teacher
was late and wasn't there yet.The day went on fast and it was already time to go home.Dylan ran as fast as he could to his house,he just
couldn't keep the happiness inside him.When arrived at his house,he quickly ran to his room and looked for some clothes for tomorrow,He tried on 
many different clothes until he found the perfect one.

After trying on different clothes,Dylan didn't notice how much time had passed by.It was already night time.Dylan's mom was callin him downstairs
for dinner.Dylan then fixed himseld and went downstairs to eat.He sat at the table with his mom and started eating.


"You seem happy,did anything happen?"Dylan's mom asked.

"Oh,nothing,it's just i'm going out with a friend tomorrow.."Dylan said..

"Oh ok,could that friend be the one that you went with to the mountains?"Dylan's mom asked again.

"Uhmm..Yeah it is her..Why'd you ask?"Dylan said.

"Oh nothing,nothing,I'm just kinda curious.."Dylan's mom said..

They continued eating..After eating,Dylan helped his mom with the kitchen chores.Dylan then went back to his bedroom and texted Moonbyul.

"Hey!What are you doing?"Dylan said..

"Oh Hey!I'm just reading a book,how bout you?"Moonbyul replied...

"I'm just lying down,it's so boring.."Dylan said..

"Try reading books,it's fun.."Moonbyul said..

"Naahh..I've read all the books in this house,I need to buy some more.."Dylan said..

"Well can't help you with that,and by the way,the person that I want you to meet tomorrow will be kinda late so we have some time to hang around"
Moonbyul said..

"Oh ok,great,I'm excited for tomorrow.."Dylan said..

The two of them kept on texting each other until around 11:30 P.M.

*The Next Morning*

Dylan woke up at around 8 A.M.....He got up and went downstairs,there was a note at the table..

"Food's at the 1st rack of the fridge,just micowave it..I will not be coming back until around 4 P.M...Lock the house when you go out -Mom"This was
written in the note..

Dylan opened the fridge and got his food.He microwaved it and then he ate.He went to the bathroom to take a bath.He changed into the clothes that
he prepared yesterday.It was still early so he just watched some T.V. to kill time.Time Passed,it was already 9:30 A.M...Dylan stood up and went out.
he locked the house and left.Dylan bought a rose to give it to Moonbyul.

Dylan arrived at The Coffee Shop,Moonbyul was already there.She was by herself since she said that the person that will be coming will be late a bit.
Dylan waved at Moonbyul and was slowly walking towards her table.Moonbyul waved back with a big smile.Dylan sat down and greeted Moonbyul.

"Hey,Good Morning,were you waiting for a long time?"Dylan said..

"Oh no,I've been here for just 5 minutes..And Good morning.."Moonbyul replied.

"Oh great,Well I'm excited to meet this person you're talking about.."Dylan said..

"Oh,Great,I think you will get together with him,He'll be here in a while,Let's order while waiting for him.."Moonbyul said..

*Inside Dylan's Mind*(Him..It's a Male..Could it be her father??)

They both ordered their drinks.They kept talking for a while.Their order came and they started drinking..

"Hey Moonbyul...I have something to say.."Dylan said..

"Yes,What it is??"Moonbyul Replied..

"Uhmmm...Ever since I met you...I have fallen......."Dylan was cut off..By a man shouting Moonbyul's name..

"Moonbyul!"A man shouted..

"Ben!!"Moonbyul shouted.She stood up and hugger the man..

"It's been a while since I saw you.."Ben said..

"Yep..I've missed you.."Moonbyul said..

Dylan was in a state of confusion..He was asking himself "Who is that man"...

"Uhmm..Oh!Yeah..Ben this is My friend Dylan,he's very kind and Dylan this is My Boyfriend Ben....."Moonbyul said..

*Inside Dylan's Mind*(BOYFRIEND!!!??What!!??)

Dylan couldn't believe it...He just couldn't accept the fact..He's mind was in shambles..His chest was tightening..He took a deep breath and tried 
to act normal..

"Hey,Nice to meet you.."Dylan said while offering a handshake..

"Nice to meet you too.."Ben said shaking Dylan's hand..

The three of them sat at the table..Dylan became silent,he was about to burst into tears but he stopped himself from doing so..He just acted normal
through-out the conversation...A few hours went by and Moonbyul and Ben went home..

Dylan was walking very slowly,he still couldn't take in what just happened..Dylan just couldn't handle it..He ran to the Secret Spot only he and
Yoona knew..As he was running,tears were flowing out of his eyes.He ran as fast as he could..He reached the secret spot and he entered the hut..
He punched the wall as strong as he could,he was shouting and releasing his sorrows..His hands were bleeding already..After a few minutes of
punching,he sat down and curled himself at the corner.He couldn't stop crying..The one girl who he fell in love with was already taken.
It was his first time experiencing heart break and it wasn't easy for him..

End of Chapter 4