Bloom of a New Spark

Fallen Dreams and Broken Bonds(A Three Sided Love Story)

Dylan was walking home from shool with Yoona.They were laughing together,like a happy couple walking together.That was what Yoona wanted them to be,
but it was different from Dylan's perspective,Yoona was just like a sister for him,no more no less.They always walk towards the park before they
go home to school.They always talk about what happened in school and to their lives.

"Hey wanna sit down?"Yoona asked Dylan.

"Yeah sure,I'm dead tired."Dylan replied.

"Why?"Yoona quetioned.

"I was on cleaning duty today,remember?"Dylan said.

"Oh right..So I wanted to ask you something?"Yoona said.

"What is it?"Dylan replied.

"Have you ever fallen in love with someone?"Yoona desperately asked Dylan.

"Interesting question.Hmmm...Fallen in love ey..As much as I could recall I had none.."Dylan answered..

"None huh..And why is that?"Yoona asked again.

"Why?..I don't know,maybe because I'm not really close to other girls other than you and You,you're like a sister to me..Maybe that's why."Dylan said.

"Right..I'm thirsty.."Yoona said trying to hide the frustration.She really want Dylan to fall in love with her.

"Wait there,I'll be back,I'll buy some drinks.."Dylan said.

Yoona just nodded while Dylan stood up and walked to buy some drinks.Dylan was walking towards a Vending machine and bought some drinks for him and
Yoona.He grabbed the drinks and was walking back to Yoona.He spaced out while walking that he did not notice the girl that was running towards
him and they bumped into each other.Dylan was knocked back a little while the girl was knocked on the floor.

"Are you ok?Dylan said while giving the girl a hand.

"Yeah I'm ok,Thank you."The girl accepted Dylan's hand.

"I'm sorry,I was spacing out that I didn't notice you."Dylan explained.

"Oh Don't worry,I was at fault too,I was running without looking at the direction I was facing so we're even."The Girl said.

"Ok then..By the way my name's Dylan,I'm a student in Hakuo Academy.Nice to meet you."Dylan said while looking at the girl,She was beautiful,Her eyes
were bright and Dylan's heart was beating fast.

"I'm Moonbyul,I'm a student from the Himejima All Girls Academy,Nice to meet you too."Moonbyul said while smiling at the Dylan.

They kept on talking for a while about some things until Dylan remembered that Yoona was waiting for him..

"Oh,I gotta go..But before I go,Can I have your number?"Dylan asked without hesitation.

"Yeah sure,you seem like a cool guy,So here.."Moonbyul said while giving Dylan her number.

"Thanks,Oh and one more thing.."Dylan said.

"What?"Moonbyul said..

"Smile!"Dylan said while taking  picture of Moonbyul..

"Hey,I wasn't ready..No Fair.."Moonbyul spouted.

"HEHEHE,well gotta go,I'll text you later.."Dylan said while running back to Yoona.

Dylan ran towards Yoona,He was smiling and was radiating a happy aura.

"Hey what took you so long?I was worried you know."Yoona said to Dylan.

"Here's your drink.Sorry for making you worry,but I just found my world.."Dylan explained.

"What?What world?"Yoona asked.

"I found the one,the one that made my heart beat faster,the one that made my world in to a colorful array of a million colors!"Dylan said.

"You fell in love?"Yoona asked trying hard to not show his sadness.

"Yes!She was so beautiful and her eyes were sparkling,It was like I was in paradise!.."Dylan said while taking a sip from his Drink.

"R-r-right..Paradise.."Yoona frowned.

"Let's go home,It's getting kinda late..Dylan said.

With that said,they both stood up and walked home.Dylan was talking all about Moonbyul the way home.Yoona just kept on nodding trying not to
show her emotions.They reached their neighborhood and said goodbye to each other.Dylan rushed to his room and changed clothes.Yoona was very sad
because of the events that happened today.

"He found someone.No!I won't give up,He will be mine."Yoona said in her head.

Later that night,Dylan was already in bed.He texted Moonbyul.

"Hey Moonbyul!This is Dylan,how are you?"Dylan said.

"Hey Dylan!I'm fine,how bout you?"Moonbyul replied.

The two kept on texting each other for about an hour until both of them said goodnight to each other.Dylan looked at Moonbyul's picture in his phone
one last time before drifting off to sleep..

End of Chapter 1.