Fashion Sense

The Maknae

“Seriously hyung? You’re going out in that?” Seungri ask. Wondering where did his Youngbae hyung get that ridiculously fashion sense. “You did not ask Jiyong hyung for fashion advised did you?” he add.

“Why? What’s wrong with my fashion sense?” said Jiyong who coming from the kitchen with a cup a tea and a jar of cookies in his hand, taking place behind Daesung who got to immersed with the drama on the tv, simply ignoring his hyungs and maknae.

“ Hyung, Youngbae hyung is going out for a date. No some fashion show. And what is it about this sparkling jacket? We are in the midlle of summer here for god sake.”

“Seungri, the jacket is going to leave a huge impression on his date.” Jiyong try to convinced Seungri, while munching on the cookies he bring earlier.

“Yes. An impression that Dong Youngbae is a one hell of a freak! Hyung, go changed!” Seungri ushered Youngbae to his room. “I’ll find something more decent for you to wear”

“Yah Maknae! What are you doing. You’re going to make him look like a playboy – just like you” Jiyong runs to Seungri room to stop him from destroying Youngbae new image that he has created.

“What’s with the ruckus?”Top, who just get back from his shooting ask Daesung who still on the sofa, waching the television.

“Maknae and leader preparing for a fashion show”said Daesung. His eyes still not leaving the tv.

“Fashion what?” confused Seunghyun as he take a seat beside Daesung. “With who? Youngbae?” ask him again, only to be replied by a nodding Daesung and nothing else. Take it as a signal that Daesung is not interested into having a conversation, he switch his attention to the tv and drift to the slumberland in no time.

Suddenly.

“Stop it guys! I think I’m just gonna wear my own cloth ok?”said Youngbae, thumping away from the maknae’s room.

“But hyung, you’re cloth are too modest. You cannot wear it for a date.” Seungri chasing him to the hallway, trying to stop him from going out from the dorm they shared together with just a sweatshirt and a plain trousers.

“Youngbae, I think I have to agree with maknae on this. Your cloth is not suitable for a date”Jiyong said while still holding the jacket Yougbae wearing earlier, hoping that he will changed his mind and wear it.

“No thanks. I’ll settled with mine only. Beside, we’re not just dating. We’re going for a jog, so I thinks this is enough” Youngbae skimming his attire to his bandmate, not waiting for an approval.

“Who does jogging for a date?” said Seungri out loud.

“That’s right. As it not enough for you need to run away from the paparazzi, now you want to run, while on a date? One weird couple to be.” Jiyong said while heading to the tv, joining Daesung.

Youngbae just sigh at that comment. Doesn’t want to argue more. He just headed to the door, saying his goodbye to his fellow member, not forgetting to say thank you to their NOT SO helping fashion advises.

“Are you sure you don’t want to wear this hyung?” ask Seungri. Still not accept the fact that Youngbae has rejected his fashion advise.

“No thanks maknae. Yours is too much flashing for me.”chuckled Youngbae.

“Suit yourself. It will be too big for you anywhere, hahaha” Seungri said to himself, unaware that he said it a little to loud until it capture to Youngbae ear.

“ Excuse me maknae? Are you trying to say that I am short?” Youngbae who are ready to wear his shoes suddenly perks his ear when he heard what Seungri is mumbling about.

“No sir I’m not!” Seungri try to defend himself. But looking at his hyung red face out of anger, he start sprinting to his room, getting away from the angry Youngbae.

“MAKNAEEEE!!!” but before Youngbae can catch him, he is already in his room. Safely locked the door and hiding under the bedsheet while Youngbae knocking hardly on the door and try to open it.

However, the commotion has no effect to those who sit infront of the tv. Daesung is still has his eyes locked on the tv screen, Jiyong get back to the cookies he got earlier and Seunghyun sleeping on the couch. As in the blaring sound of Youngbae shouting and thumping at Seungri’s door is nothing.

Jiyong grab his phone and texting someone when suddenly “Jiyong, why the hell are you texting me to buy lunch when I am literally behind you, sleeping?”said the annoyed Seunghyun when his precious sleep is disturbed by the noise of incoming message in his phone, from Jiyong, asking him to buy the lunch on his way home when he is already home almost 30 minutes ago, only to be replied by Jiyong with “When did you get home?”

Seunghyun just rolled his eyes, disbelief.

 

Later that day.

Min HyoRin & TaeYang Couple on a Sweet Date

http://www.kpop-map.com/photo-min-hyorin-taeyang-couple-on-a-sweet-date/