Shampoo

All I Ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a double update, btw... So you probably haven't read chapter 8

Chapter 9

Seol Ah was feeling cheerful that day. It was a weekend like any other. The only difference was that Chanyeol had asked her to watch a movie with him and she was excited. Today would be the first time they would hang out together after the party, although they texted each other a lot after that. Seol Ah wasn’t even bothered by Sehun’s incoming ones anymore. She learned to just delete them without opening them and just forget about it. She liked the effect Chanyeol had on her. His positive vibe was rubbing off on her and she was humming while drying her hair in the toilet.

Seol Ah wrapped her body in the short pink towel and continued humming as she swung open the toilet door.

All the steam followed her into her room and she gasped in surprise. Kim Jongin was on her bed playing a sort of game on his phone. His eyebrows scrunching as he focused on his game. “Why are you here, Jongin?” Seol Ah asked feeling a little… Under dressed. Seol Ah started wrapping her arm around her waist as Jongin looked up and smirked. He turned his phone’s screen off. He imagined that there were much more interesting things that are about to happen than a high score on his game.

Jongin playfully pouted “Do you not want me around anymore? I’m hurt”.

Seol Ah gave him a hard look then scuttled off to her closet, ignoring his comment. She pulled out a short summer dress, the one that could reveal her if she so much as bended over to pick up something on the streets and she took out her matching underwear. Glanced over to Jongin to check whether he was still looking at her and true enough, he was. Seol Ah rolled her eyes and groaned.

“Why are you dressing up when I’m just going to take it off anyway?” Jongin joked. “Oooh~ Matching underwear though”

“Stop being a ert, Kamja!” Seol Ah screamed before she slammed her toilet door shut.

Kim Jongin was amused at that time so he rolled on Seol Ah’s bed laughing out loud but something in his gut feels wrong. He had an ominous feeling about Seol Ah trying to distance herself from him. He heard Seol Ah hum in the toilet before she came out and he knew he wasn’t the reason for his favorite girl to react like that.

Seol Ah stepped out of the toilet once more with the dress on but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter