FINAL

Too Late To Say I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,my name is Tiffany Hwang,I’ve been dating guys my whole life but unfortunately I always end up broken,my exes dump me because I refuse to let them touch me.Since then,I’ve never believe in love again,but it all changes when I met a girl name Kim Taeyeon.We met in a bar one night,I was drowning myself with alcohol after my ex broke up with me,I was too drunk when two guys sat on both of my side,one of them was holding my shoulder while the other one was caressing my thigh and said things but I couldn’t hear it clearly.They started to touching my body,I tried to push them away but I was too weak,I was about to try again but someone already push them away from me,they both end up on the floor,I saw a girl  when I turn around.She asked me if I was ok but then I out.

 

I wake up with a massive hangover,I looked around the unfamiliar room,I looked under the blanket and noticed I’m still wearing my clothes.The door of the room creaked open and the girl from last night came in,she asked how was I feeling,I told her that my head hurts a lot,she gave me a tea to reduce my headache.We both introduced ourselves,we ate breakfast together and she offered to drive me home,at first I declined because I don’t want to burden her but she insisted so I accepted the offer.Along the drive we talked like we know each other for years,I feel comfortable being with her,when we arrived at my house,I invited her in.I asked her to watch tv while I go wash up,after I’ve done my shower,I went to the living room and saw her looking at my family pictures,she said I have a beutiful family,she also asked me where are they now,I told her that they live in California.I serve her some juice while watching tv,I asked her where is her family,she told me that she’s an orphan.

 

She asked me if I have a boyfriend,I told her the truth that I don’t believe in love,I don’t know why I told her that,I feel like I can tell her everything.We talked all days,when night approached,she excused herself,we exchanged phone numbers before she left.That night I can’t sleep,I kept thinking of her,I don’t know what is happening to me,am I falling for her,but I just know her,I told myself that its just my mind playing trick with me.Days have past,I was wondering why isn’t she contact me yet,before I could think of a reason,my phone rang,I picked it up without looking at the caller’s id,as soon as I hear her voice,I froze,her worried voice snapped me out,she asked me if I’m busy,if I wanted to have dinner with her,she said missed talking to me.I told her I’m not doing anything and I’d like to have dinner with her.She said she’ll pick me up at 7pm then she hang up.I was excited to meet her,I was debating whether to wear a dress or just casual outfit.After hours of thinking,I decided to wear a dress.

 

During dinner,she told I look beautiful tonight,we talk about how our days were and other topics.After dinner,we walk near the Han river while holding hands,I like the feeling when she hold my hands,her hands are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter