(◕ᴥ◕)

I had a nightmare

"Psst...Sehun! Are you asleep?" Baekhyun's voice breaks through the silence of their shared room in the unversity dorm. Leaning over to turn on a nearby bedside lamp to let some light through to the once dark room, Baekhyun looks over at his roommate's direction, and sees Sehun shifting around under his blankets groaning before a messy head pops out from under the blankets.

Shifting around before propping himself up with an elbow, Sehun blinks blearily at the alarm clock on the bedside table next to his bed, trying to see the time in big red numbers.

1.39 a.m. 

"Yeah i was asleep...until you woke me up!" Sehun looks up and glares across the room, Baekhyun feeling the cold glare flinches slightly before cowering. Sighing, Sehun says calmly but sleepily, "What is it hyung? Its 1.39 in the morning, I have like a huge test tomorrow! I need my sleep, whatever you want to tell me, can it wait till next morning?!" before shifting back to pull the blanket up to his head. 

"Nooooo! Sehunnie don't go back to sleep yet!" Baekhyun calls out shakily, "I...I had a horrible nightmare and I don't really want to sleep alone." Pulling the blankets around himself, Baekhyun curls up into a tight ball and closed his eyes, trembling as he did not want to remember the horrible nightmare he just had.

Turning around to face Baekhyun but still lying down, Sehun replies "But you are not sleeping alone right now. We are in the same room, so don't worry." Shivering, Baekhyun grumbled quietly, "Th-thats not what I meant." "Than what do you mean?" "I meant, i don't want to sleep alone on my bed." Sitting up with a somewhat surprise expression, Sehun stares across the room at Baekhyun curled up in his blankets, before saying quietly "Oh." Sehun sits there sliently for about a minute before deciding to just go and share a bed with Baekhyun. Taking his pillow, he makes his way across the room to stop infront of Baekhyun's bed.

Feeling someone staring at him, Baekhyun looked up and to see Sehun standing next to his bed holding his pillow with a bored expression. Staring back before groaning, Sehun looks down at Baekhyun before saying "Move over, you wanted to sleep together right? So move over, or do you want me to go back?" Hearing that Sehun decided to share a bed with him, Baekhyun immediately lifted the comforter and inched over to make room for Sehun to lay with him. Setting down his pillow and slipping in next to the boy, Baekhyun promptly hugged Sehun's front and snuggled against the warmth his boyfriend gave off, yawning and smiling happily before mumbling "Thanks for sleeping with me Sehunnie, I love you." and letting sleep take over. Grunting as a reply with a warm face, Sehun buried his nose into the smaller boy's hair breathing in his unique scent before listening to Baekhyun's breathing slowly evening out, falling back to sleep with small snores. After making sure that Baekhyun was really asleep Sehun kissed Baekhyun's forehead, then whispered softly "Love you too, Baek." before pushing their tired bodies together and falling asleep curled up with his boyfriend.

 

 

 

-Fin-