A Night To Remember 2

Black And White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello beloved readers, I'm back with the longest chapter I ever write lol, and YES.... its NTR'S SEQUEL~! 

I hope this meets your expectations and satisfy your SongKim heart^^'. Happy reading~ <3

\(^_^)/

 

***

Its been a week, yet, Mino can’t move on from that night.

“Jinnie...” he mutters dreamily as he writes it under a portrait of the owner of that name. He’s been drawing the girl’s perfect figure on every paper he touches. Maybe that way, the image of beautiful girl- the most beautiful girl he ever sees- that refuses to escape his mind will disappear.

It doesn’t work though, because the way Jinnie greets him for the first time, the way she laughes, the way she looks confused, the way she stays silent when she’s upset, the way her eyes shake in fear, the way her lips open up hesitantly against his, the way she runs away... they are just getting clearer in Mino’s vision. They dont go away even when Mino closes his eyes.

“Hey, why are you just sitting here like an old man?” Jihoon, Mino’s bestfriend joins him after getting tired of dancing. He’s been sitting in the corner, the same seat he was sitting on a week ago. Where he can watch Jinnie and Seunghoon. But this time, he busies himself drawing.

“Have you seen Lee Seunghoon?” Mino asks back, causing Jihoon to let out a fretful sigh.

“Bro, what’s gotten into you really? For the past week, you’re coming only to sit here waiting for Lee Seunghoon in case he’s coming. You dont even drink and enjoy yourself when you’re the one who organizes this protractedly party.”

“Do you think he’ll come?” Mino once again refuses to give his bestfriend an answer.

“What are you expecting?” Jihoon is irked eventually by Mino’s odd demeanor. “C’mon. Lets just have fun, okay?”

“Call me if you see or hear about him. I’m tired. Gotta hit the bed now.” Mino gathers his white papers with Jinnie’s face in it, stands up and pats Jihoon’s shoulder before leaving. On his way out, there are girls who try to stop him and drag him to the dance floor but he rejects them all in a cold way.

Jihoon can only wonder, what happens to his friend that he changed so much? Mino won’t tell him .

 

 

***

“That’s why, dont ever mess with Kim Jinwoo!” Seungyoon points at his homeless friend, Lee Seunghoon. Yes, he is homeless right now because Jinwoo seized his house.

That morning when he comes home, he finds that his password is changed. He can’t get in, just then he got a message from Jinwoo telling him to off and stay in somewhere else because he will stay in his house since apparently there’s problem in his own appartment and Jinwoo can’t see Seunghoon’s face just yet. He even packs some of clothes for Seunghoon inside a duffel bag that he puts in front of the door.

“But isn’t he being too much? He kicks me out of my own house! Why I feel like a husband who was caught cheating on his wife?” Seunghoon cries.

“You betrayed him! You made Jinwoo your girlfriend but left with your Ex without telling him. He hates being left alone the most, especially in the crowd which is foreign to him. Fortunately, he manages to get home in one piece. Because if not, you’re a dead meat to me!” Seungyoon fists his hand in Seunghoon’s face which the latter slaps aside quickly.

“I was panicked okay? Lena was really drunk and I just need to take her out before she makes a scene.” Then Seunghoon side-eyeing Seungyoon. “But wait, you seem still care a lot about my hyung. You still love him huh?”

Seungyoon is quite scandalized by Seunghoon’s question. He immediately covers Seunghoon’s mouth with his hand while looking around, afraid if someone hears him though no one seems to notice them. His cafe is quite busy today and Taehyun doesn’t seem to be around.

“Watch out your words! What if Taehyunie hear you?”

Seunghoon just rolls his eyes, taking Seungyoon’s hand off his mouth. Seungyoon inhales deeply.

“You probably know, the reason he broke up with me 2 years ago because I left him in the train station? My mind was too occupied that I forgot I left him there. He kept waiting for me until there is no train operating, so he grabbed a taxi to go home... but... the taxi driver robbed him, he knocked Jinwoo down until he’s fainted and left him in a deserted road.” Seungyoon hangs his head low remembering how Jinwoo crying while telling him his horrifying experience.

“Damn man!” Seunghoon hits Seungyoon’s shoulder hard. “Is that true? Hyung never tell me about this! And all along I think, he’s overacting for breaking up with you because you left him in a train station. Oh my god...” his face is horrified, never did he know a bit of this unfortunate event his hyung had been through.  

“You know Jinwoo, he likes to keep things secret. However, I have Taehyun now, I love him so much. But still, I can’t ever erase this guilt. All I can do now is protecting him from afar until he finds someone right.” Seungyoon really means it and Seunghoon can see it through his eyes.

Seunghoon nods, agree with Seungyoon that Jinwoo needs to be protected. Guilt washes over him as well.

“I should apologize to Jinwoo hyung and go home. Thanks for giving me a shelter.” Seunghoon offers a thin smile.

“Dont mention about it, you’re always welcome in our house.”

“I wish not. Because you two are so noisy at night.” Seunghoon grins.

“Well...” Seungyoon avoids Seunghoon’s gaze in embarrassement, scratching the back of his head.

 

 

***

Seunghoon and Seungyoon are laughing together when a strong blow lands perfectly on Seunghoon’s face, sending him down on the floor.

“What the hell?!” Seungyoon stands up to grab the stranger who appears out of nowhere and punches his friend but the stranger signales him to not intervene with his left hand.

“I have problem only with this guy, not you.” His voice is deep and frightening.

“Mino?!” Seunghoon finally able to look at his attacker. He stands up immediately to punch Mino back but the latter manages to dogde him. He grabs Seunghoon’s shirt and pushes him forward to the wall, locking his neck with his strong arm, making it hard to breath for Seunghoon.

“Stop! Dont do that!” Seungyoon shouts, causing the cafe’s customers to pay attention on them with scared eyes. Taehyun runs to Seungyoon when he hears him shouting, he was making pastry in the kitchen.

“Who are you? Let go of him!” Taehyun yells at Mino whose eyes just glaring at Seunghoon with so much hatred.

Mino glances at Seungyoon and Taehyun for a second before releasing Seunghoon harshly. The latter is coughing, then Seungyoon and Taehyun runs to his side to help him. Mino just watches him, standing there silently.

“What is this about?!” Seunghoon asks angrily after he finds his breathing again. He marches forward to grab Mino’s jacket.

“You !”

“What did I do to you?” Seunghoon sends a fist on Mino’s cheek but it doesn’t enough to make Mino land on the floor.

“You did nothing to me, but Jinnie!” the blood rush up to Mino’s head and again, punching Seunghoon.

Seunghoon is taken aback, so does Seungyoon. While Taehyun frowns.

 “What was your stupid brain thinking that you left her in the club just like that? Hah?!” Mino adds, still not done. Seunghoon goes silent, touching his burning cheek.

He blinks several time before chuckling by himself.

“Jinnie?” Seunghoon asks again amusedly. “You’re punching me because of Jinnie?” his chuckles turns into a laughter.

“Is it funny to you?” Mino’s face hardens, ready to beat the out of Seunghoon.

“Mino.” Seunghoon begins calmly. “I didn’t even come to you when you snatched Lena from me when she was MY girlfriend. I dont know what are you so mad about? True, I was wrong. I shouldn’t have left Jinnie, MY girlfriend, there because I wanted to help someone else. But dont worry, I’m apologizing to her... and I think its something that I and Jinnie shall handle. Alone. So, I’m confused why are you here? You’re not even her brother or friend... I can understand if you do this because of Lena, even you were the one stealing her from me. But Jinnie? Are you serious?”

A smirk plastered on Seunghoon’s face when he notices Mino can’t answer his question. Mino’s stern gaze turns into confusion. Seungyoon and Taehyun also stares at Mino curiously, waiting for him to answer.

Mino feels dumb, he really is dumb indeed. Half an hour ago, Jihoon calls him to inform that Lee Seunghoon is spotted in a cafe near his studio. Upon hearing it, Mino drives to the said cafe in a fast speed. He remembers he has only one intention, to ask Lee Seunghoon if Jinnie is alright. Okay, maybe two, he also wants to see Jinnie again through Seunghoon as much as he hates it.

Mino can only stares at Seunghoon, part of him is embarrassed of what he did, yet another part of him convinced that he did a right thing. After all, Seunghoon deserves it.

“What is it do you want exactly?” its Seungyoon asking Mino.

Mino turns his gaze to Seungyoon then Taehyun, they look at him judgingly now.

“Is Jinnie... alright?” Mino’s voice is too low but manages to reach the other three ears.

They’re all looking at Mino whose gaze falls on the table in the middle.

Seunghoon is, despite hating Mino’s action- heck he even hates Mino’s whole existence, really impressed. Never did he imagine to ever see this side of Mino, a caring side of him even he shows it in rough way. He thought all along that Mino is a jerk who fulls of himself, whose ego is bigger than –the self proclaimed best company’s CEO in Korea aka YG–’s bulls (author can’t help her incles sentiment lol), and never care about others but his own satisfaction.

 

 

***

Mino believes he is the best. He thinks people, except his trusted friends are stupid. They worship him because of his money and fame, but Mino knows they hate him for his glory. Girls are all the same, they’re willing to give him everything as long as they can his money and his d*ck. Mino finds entertainment in them, they’re no more than toys for him, the reason Mino likes them. Therefore, Mino hates the type of people like Seunghoon who shows displeasure openly and acts as his rival when Mino is sure still better than him.

Actually, Mino has no interest in Lena. After his little rap battle with Seunghoon, the girl approaches him with a gesture that he knows very well- to seduce. Mino never rejects girls who offer themselves to him as long as they look fine, stupid girls are his entertainment anyway, so when Lena kissed him he kissed her back. He only keeps Lena, knowing that it will piss Seunghoon.

He never predicts that the table will turn, he’s the one who pissed off when Lee Seunghoon does nothing but bringing a very pretty girl along with him. And for the first time in his life, he gets irate, jealous, confused, and flustered. The worst is, those feelings are still clutching him even the days pass.

“Why do you care about Jinnie?” Seunghoon starts, pressing an icepack that Taehyun gave on his hurting cheek. Taehyun is kind enough to give Mino an icepack too, but the arrogant man turns down the kindness.

“Just tell me whether she is fine or not!” Mino states. The fact that he’s sitting with Seunghoon and there’s two pair of eyes watching them from behind the cafe’s counter already irritates him.

Seunghoon isn’t stupid. Seeing how Mino acts, he is sure that something happened that night and he needs to know. Did Jinwoo still go with the plan after he left? That sounds impossible because he knows Jinwoo, once he finds out that Seunghoon is no longer there he would sulk and dismiss his plan.

“Mino you confuse me... you need to give me a reason why should I tell you that. Did you do something to her?” Seunghoon leans forward to look at Mino closely.

“What? No. No. No... I- I didn’t do anything.” Mino is flustered. The image of him kissing Jinnie appears in his mind, unconsciously, he bites his lower lip out of nervousness. The sweetness and softness of her lips still linger, making him craving for it more. He shakes it off his head. “She was really panicked after finding out that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter