A Night To Remember

Black And White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

v (^_^) v

 

 

Seunghoon knows just how much Jinwoo hates seeing him. And he also knows, despite that Jinwoo can never resist his charms. There he is, standing in front of Jinwoo’s house with a box of doughnuts and wearing a sweeter-than-sugar smile. 

The moment Jinwoo opens his door and notices that its Lee Seunghoon, he’s annoyed already and attempts to close it again but the slim guy manages to slip himself in.

“I bought you doughnuts...” Seunghoon pouts, judging Jinwoo from the corner of his eyes.

“I’m sure there is something with that box!” Jinwoo points out. Seunghoon raises his hand that carrying the box up to his head to peek the underside of it.

“Nope. Its clean, no bom detected.”

Jinwoo rolls his eyes at Seunghoon’s grin.

“I’m not up for whatever you’re trying to drag me into.” He waves his hand to dismiss Seunghoon but all of sudden the taller guy hits his knee on the floor in front of Jinwoo.

“Please, Hyung.... only this time...if you don’t help me, I’d rather die Hyung.” his pleading look agitates Jinwoo. The last time, Seunghoon had said the same line, getting Jinwoo in a trouble he created, and now he comes again with the same kind of almost-crying face.

No doubt, Jinwoo hates Seunghoon.

“Fine! Just give me the doughnuts!” Jinwoo sighs, already regrets his decision.

“I know it, you’re the best Hyung~!” Seunghoon shamelessly clings on Jinwoo’s legs like a kid.

He knows his hyung loves him.

 

***

Jinwoo closes his eyes, trying to supress his anger. He already has someone in his mind that he wants to kill so bad and its not Lee Seunghoon who made him sitting inside a beauty parlor, dressing up as a girl. Someone is putting make up on his flawless face, and there’s another one who styles his long hair- a ing ugly wig he must say.

Song Minho. You’re so dead! Jinwoo grips on the hem of his skirt angrily.

“WOW, you’re soooooo pretty! Hyung~” Seunghoon squeals. Taking his phone to capture the beauty in front of him.

“Can I just kill this Song Minho guy for you?” Jinwoo shoots a dagger towards Seunghoon who laughs histerically.

“Oh you just dont know how deadly your weapon is...” He turns Jinwoo’s chair around so that Jinwoo can look in the mirror. Jinwoo gasps, feeling foreign with the mirror he’s facing. The one inside it who’s supposed to be his reflection, is very pretty. Not that he’s being narcissistic but seriously, he can’t believe himself he would crossdress and look prettier than most of girls.

“So, what should I do?” Jinwoo asks while keeps checking his face on the rearview mirror. It becomes automatic when you crossdress as a girl. Seunghoon is now driving them to somewhere where a party held. Its not just an ordinary party, Seunghoon said.

Seunghoon takes his time to observe Jinwoo from his pretty face to his slim legs that’s covered with black stocking and is well exposed because her dress is really short before answering Jinwoo. He hums.

“Nothing. Just stick by my side, the beetle will come for the flower itself.”

Jinwoo frowns, doesn’t get what Seunghoon’s mean. But he just shrugges it off, if all he needs to do is stick by his cousin during the party then its an easy task to do.

“That Song Minho, just how great he is?” Jinwoo can’t help but curious. Seunghoon had told him about this person so called Song Minho or Mino and how Seunghoon wants to piss him off. But he doesn’t get the whole story.

“In my opinion, he is not great at all. He is just... handsome, rich, talented and tall... well he has a nice body too. Okay, he also raps well and writes his own lyrics nicely. That’s it. Not much.”

A smack lands on Seunghoon head, courtesy of Jinwoo.

“Yah! That’s quite a long list... which in fine is perfect!”

“Tsk. Perfect my . He is not. I’m more handsome also I can rap better than him!” Seunghoon retorts.

“Yeah sure, but what did he do again?”

“Last week, he challenged me to do rap battle with him knowing that he’s at an advantage. He won effortlessly while I wasn’t even ready. I was humiliated but that’s not even the worst. After the event, I just caught he was kissing my girlfriend. In front of me, Hyung! Can you imagine that? That bastard!”

Jinwoo seems to be thinking, he understands Seunghoon’s feeling. Whoever this Mino guy is, he’s such an annoying person who is full of himself and his cousin’s girlfriend is such a who doesn’t deserve his love. He remembers Seunghoon’s plan, Jinwoo is supposed to attract Mino -in his female form but its just a trap. In short, he’s given a mission to kill Mino’s ego. According to Seunghoon, its an interesting way to revenge him. Jinwoo is reluctant before, but suddenly, he wants to do it. Its been long time he isn’t playing around like this after all.

“Hmm...” Jinwoo smirks, making Seunghoon assured that his mission will be done as its planned. He loves this side of Jinwoo, michievious and wicked. “But can we do it just in one night?”

“You can hyung... I’m sure of it.”

“Then prepare yourself to be my servant for a week!”

Seunghoon takes a deep sigh, knowing he’s in a deep he created.

 

***

Jinwoo clings on Seunghoon’s arm, following the younger’s step not bothered with the high heels he’s wearing at all. He notices that Seunghoon is flashing his megawatt smile everywhere, obviously showing off his beautiful girlfriend to the crowd- and that girlfriend is himself. How awkward... Jinwoo just let out a shy smile.

“Hey! Lee Seunghoon!” a voice calls from behind. Jinwoo sees Seunghoon’s smirk before the taller guy makes them turn around to see the person who’s calling.

“Oh! Song Minho! You’re coming too.”

Oh this is Song Minho. Jinwoo runs his gaze from Minho’s feet up to his well styled hair. His left arm is circling around a girl’s waist whose face hardens upon seeing Seunghoon. Jinwoo assumes that the girl must be Seunghoon’s ex who is now Minho’s girl. Jinwoo’s eyes goes back to Minho’s face and makes a contact with his eyes. Right that moment, Jinwoo is aware that the man in front of him is checking on him up and down as well. Minho’s smile and lip aren’t left unnoticed by Seunghoon and Jinwoo.

“So... this is your new girl?” Minho keeps staring at Jinwoo with kind of dark eyes that makes Jinwoo uncomfortable.

“Well, thanks to you I can get someone better.”

Without a warning, Seunghoon lands a small kiss on Jinwoo’s cheek. Jinwoo laughs quietly while hitting Seunghoon’s arm quite hard. The girl on Minho’s side looks affected by it as she stomps her feet then leaves, probably sulking, but Minho does nothing to follow her. Seunghoon is satisfied with that.

“You’re probably right. May I know this pretty lady’s name?” Minho chuckles, eyes still on Jinwoo.

“Babe, why dont you greet this friend of mine? I’ve told you about Song Minho. Right?” Seunghoon squeeze Jinwoo’s hand softly before taking it off his arm.

“Hello... I’m Jinnie, nice to meet you, Song Minho-ssi.” Jinwoo bows out of habit, which makes Minho laugh. He thinks its cute. Most girls around him would just kiss his cheek or hug him.

“Oh, I’m Song Minho, but they’re calling me Mino. I’m sure Seunghoon has told you about me.” Mino offers his hand for a handshake but Jinwoo hesitates to take it, he looks at Seunghoon first, when the younger nods at him, he gives Mino a brief handshake. Mino wants to hold Jinwoo’s soft hand a bit longer but the latter is quick to pull his hand back. “I guess, I’ll see you around more often then?”

“I’m afraid not. I just come tonight because oppa wants me to meet with his friends.” Jinwoo’s hand finds its place on Seunghoon’s arm again. Honestly, Seunghoon cringes when Jinwoo addresses him as ‘oppa’ but is pleased to see Mino’s seems irritated by how close Jinwoo is to him. “I’m glad to finally meet you, oppa said you’re handsome and talented.”

Mino smiles, suddenly feeling shy. Seunghoon just observes, already liking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter