Chapter 3

I Need You

Taemin got up early and got Minho breakfast for when he woke up.
Minho smiled as he woke up. "Good morning!"
Taemin smiled. "Good morning. I got you breakfast." He gave Minho the first tray.
Minho smiled. He ate it all.
Taemin gave him the second tray and sat down. He became quiet as he watched Minho.
"Have you eaten?" Minho asked.

"No, I'm fine." Taemin said.
"Okay." Minho said. He only ate half the tray.

Taemin looked at the ground.
The doctor came in and checked him over.
Taemin watched quietly.
"He's good to go." The doctor said. "He'll need a checkup in two weeks."
Taemin nodded. "Okay." He signed Minho out and took him to his house. "Here we are. This is my house." He led Minho in.
"It's big."
"Yeah. My parents were a bit rich. I didn't want a huge house so I got this one." Taemin said. "I have only one room....my other rooms are my dance room and my work area. Are you okay that we sleep together or I could sleep on the floor."
"I don't want you to sleep on the floor."
"I'll be fine." Taemin said. "I want you comfortable."
"I'll sleep with you." Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed. "O-okay..."
Minho smiled. "What do I like to do?"
"You love soccer." Taemin smiled.
"Can we do soccer?"
Taemin smiled. "Sure. Do you remember how to play?"
"No,"
"Okay. I'll teach you. You taught me how to play."

Taemin took Minho outside with a soccer ball. He taught him how to play. Soon they were playing together.
Minho caught on quick and was doing really well.
Taemin smiled. He tried to get the ball but Minho was too fast. He ended up tripping and rolled as he hit the ground.
Minho went over to him. "Are you okay?"
Taemin nodded. "Yeah..." He stood up. He had a cut on his face.
Minho frowned. "Let's go in."
Taemin nodded and went back in.
Minho followed him.
Taemin went to the living room. He didn't even notice the cut. "What do you want to do now?"
"You have a cut."
"I do?" He touched his face and touched the cut. He frowned. "Oh. I'll just put a Band-Aid on."
"Okay."

Taemin smiled. He cleaned the cut and put a Band-Aid on.
"What else do I do?" Minho asked.
"Well, you are a soccer coach." Taemin said. "You love to help me cook and cuddle with me." Taemin blushed. "Well, you use too."
"Cuddle?" Minho frowned confused.
"Oh, do you not remember that?" He sat Minho on the couch and curled up to him. "Then you'd hold me and that would be cuddling."
Minho wrapped his arms around him.
Taemin cuddled with him. He laid his head on Minho's chest and closed his eyes. 'I missed these days.'
Minho ended up falling asleep.
Taemin looked at him. He sighed and carried Minho to bed. He changed him into his pajamas and got changed. He laid down next to Minho and watched him sleep. He felt wrong sleeping next to him. 'What if I wake up ? I can't let him see that.' Taemin got up and laid down in his dance room. He curled up on the floor and fell asleep.

Minho woke up first. He went looking for Taemin.
Taemin was still asleep on the floor. He was shaking from the cold.
Minho frowned. He got a blanket and covered him.
Taemin woke up. "Minho?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, I should make breakfast." He got up and went to the kitchen.
Minho followed him. "What's my favorite food?"
"Meat. You're like me. We both love spicy food and love meat." Taemin smiled. He made breakfast and gave Minho a plate. He sat down and ate slowly. He hadn't eaten anything yesterday, so he was really hungry.
Minho smiled. He ate it all. "This is really good you're a really good cook."

Taemin blushed. "Thanks. I used to always cook for you."
Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed harder. "Sorry I didn't sleep with you. I...uh....have a bad habit of undressing myself in my sleep."
"Really?" Minho asked.
Taemin nodded. "Yeah and we've never...slept next to each other before because of that."
"Oh," Minho said. "Do I have clothes here?"
Taemin nodded. "Yeah. You used to stay here sometimes." He went into the extra closet and chose an outfit for Minho.
Minho smiled. He changed.
Taemin blushed and looked away. He went to the living room and sat down.
Minho smiled. He soon sat next to him.
Taemin looked at him. He blushed. "You look really nice..."
"Thanks." Minho smiled.
Taemin blushed and looked at his hands. 'I wish you'd love me again...'
"What now?"
Taemin shrugged. "Do you want to go out? Uh! I mean, not like go out as in dating but...uh...as f-friends? Um...do you want to...uh...hang out...?"
"Okay," Minho said.
Taemin got dressed and took Minho out. They walked around the city.
Minho was amazed by it all.

Taemin smiled and held his hand. He led Minho to a sports shop. "This is your favorite place!" He sat down in a canoe. "Look! I'm rowing!" He pretended to move.
Minho laughed. "This place is awesome!"
Taemin got up and smiled. "I'm glad you still like it."
Minho looked around.
Taemin smiled and followed him around.
Minho smiled. "Can we go to my apartment? I want to see it."
Taemin nodded. "Okay." He drove Minho to his apartment and took him inside.
Minho looked around.
Taemin stood at the door quietly. He looked at his hands. He then went to Minho's bedroom and packed his clothes and stuff into a suitcase.
As he packed a box fell out of a pocket.
Taemin frowned and picked it up. He slowly opened it.
There was an engagement ring inside along with a note.
Taemin opened the note and started to read.
'You have been my world for so long. I knew since we met that you were the one I wanted to marry. You're kind and sweet and always took good care of me. I know that no matter what happens that you'll always love me and I'll always love you. I love you forever and always. Taemin, will you marry me?'

Taemin started to cry. 'Minho....'He fell onto his knees and continued to cry as he held onto the ring and note. 'I'm so sorry. I've lost you now...'