YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Bigbang MADE concert tour already finished jiyong kinda had a lot of free time. For instances, he just got back from Jeju slashed work trip but mostly fun time since Soohyuk tagged him along this time. Besides that, he also attended a wedding today with the rest of YG family, not one but two wedding instead. That is how free Bigbang is right now.

Jiyong may enjoyed his ultimate holiday but his girlfriend Lee Chaerin or also known as CL is otherwise. Recently, Korean netizen and Blackjacks has been shocked with the leakage news of Minzy which is one of the member in 2NE1 decided to leave the group.

CL that time was in US doing a photoshoot for an international magazine while Dara and Bom the remaining member were having a fun time in Philliphine. The news breakout the day after Bom and Dara reached Korea. The worst situation is as a leader of the group she got to know about the breaking news from online media. On the next day, she straightaway headed back to korea under radar.

Jiyong was shocking too with the sudden news. He was at jeju that time planned his second Monsant café. He thoughts it was some rumor spread around but turned up it was a serious matter. As a caring and gentle boyfriend, several days later he went back to korea to comfort his girlfriend who already waiting for his presence at their home. It pains him seeing his soulmate was having a hard time. He hope he can take her pain away but he knew the damage already done and the best solution is be there for her when she need him the most.

 

FLASHBACK

SEVERAL DAYS AGO

 

“Chae.. chaerin-ahh.. chae-baby..” jiyong called her name once he reached home.

Despite he miss her, he is more worried about her at that moment. He was looking for chaerin around the house until she realized chaerin was curling like a baby near the fireplace along with a stained of tears on her face.

 

“ it hurts oppa, I feel like im a failure.. I disappointed the girls.. i disappointed blackjacks” chaerin said and hugged him tightly.

 Jiyong really cannot stand looking at her like that. she looks so fragile. She looks so different from the charismatic CL and his sweet bubbly chaerin.

“ssshhh.. baby.. sshhh.. it is nobody’s fault” he tightened his hugged on her and kissed her forehead as if ensuring her everything will be fine.
 

“I know I shouldn’t leave them here.. I know something did not feel right when I have the second doubt of moving to US” she continued while sobbing hardly on his chest.

 

“babe.. let it out.. let it out everything today.. im here..”

 

“I went to US for the girls not just for me.. after debut I plan to bring them along and carve 2ne1’s  name together internationally.. so that we don’t have to depends on YG.. I have a future plan for them. I will help them producing their own solo projects from my connections.. but it seems like im too late.. it hurts oppa.. it hurts.. you know what is more frustrated.. minzy have been telling me about her concerned but I never realized it will becomes this bad.. I am the worst leader” she said.

 

Her husky voice usually appealed so y to his ear but after hearing her confession it sounds pain and misery.

 

He break the hug and hold her shoulders “chae.. look at me..  it is not your fault.. we as a leader, we lead.. and you have done your best.. you did much better than I did baby.. nobody asking for this incidence and it is definitely far from you fault..” he kissed her forehead after he did that. somehow his gestures managed to calm chaerin a bit.

 

“oppa I feel sorry for mingkki, I tried to call her but she didn’t pick up her phone.. did she mad at me.. im so sorry” she said still sobbing but more softly now.

 

“ chaee.. chaee baby why you apologized for something you did not do.. you did nothing wrong.. im sure mingkki has her own reasons and I think she need a space as well” he caressed her hair and never  break his hug onto her because he knows that is what she need everytime she feel down. The difference between now and last time are the situation is more complicated.

 

“ im a bad leader, im sorry” she mumbled until she felt asleep in jiyong’s arm.

 

-end of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since her mental breakdown the other day, jiyong never leaves her alone.  Chaerin too cannot simply going out in order to avoid from public especially media. Most of the time was splendidly spent in the house. Both of them rarely get a chance to relax due to hectic busy schedule so jiyong make use of this time to cover up the loss of the time to spend with her.

For the past few days, both of them as been living like a normal couple. Usually chaerin will cook and doing the house chores while jiyong will played a video game at the family area but during the day chaerin will cooked and jiyong will help her out especially with the house chores. Sometimes jiyong help her preparing dishes and so far he has been doing a good job and impress chaerin more than she already amused.

 

Today both of them are invited to two wedding and one of it is from the old YG Family member 1TYM member.

 

“ oppa I already prepared your suit for the wedding” chaerin shouted a little bit from their massive wardrobe.

Yes when I said massive it means really huge. Since both of them are fashionista, so they decided to modified the ceratin part of original space of the house turn into their big wardrobe which can fits both of their clothes, shoes and accessories. Their wardrobe is in between the master bedroom and bathroom to make it easier for them.

 

Jiyong that time just went out from the shower, glance at her from the other side on the room before heading towards the Tom Ford suits she prepared for him.

“thank you baby.. what are you gonna wear later” he said but loud enough for chaerin to hear.

Suddenly while he was buttoning his pants, there is a pair of arms hugging him from behind. He can feel the warm of chaerin’s body is transferred to him.

“im not going oppa” she smile and left a kissed on his back before doing something else.

“did I hear it wrongly.. why you’re not coming?.. baby are you okay?” he turned her around and held her shoulder gently

He looked into her eyes sofly, jiyong always makes her heart fluttered like the first time he confessed to her. Eventhough they have been together for few years, the sparks is still there and become bigger and bigger as the time pass by.

She smiled at him “ oppa don’t worry im fine.. I want to go but you know nobody should know im here in korea..” she explained

“baby its your 1TYM oppa.. you like 1TYM more than you like me.. they already know you were here.. are you sure you don’t wanna go?” he asked her again but this time more sweet and caring than the previous one.

“oppa I like them before but I like you now… and im sure they understand my situation.. plus dara unnie and bom unnie will be there.. and I  already congratulated them through phone” she gave him a peck after she said that. “ hurry up.. get dressed… I don’t want you to be late” she started to nag but a cute nag actually.

Nagging and being caring is one of chaerin aegyo. People see her as a baddest female, charismatic leader, fierce singer but actually she is full with aegyo but she only show it to the people who is close to her. jiyong can never thank god enough for letting her into his life.

“alright.. but promised me you will be fine okay.. we have two wedding today and I will try to go back as soon as possible” jiyong caressed her hair while saying that to her

“arasseo  G-Dragon ssi..i promised I will be fine.. I  wont go anywhere.. I will wait for you here..” she chuckled sweetly at him

 

 

 

 

Chaerin and jiyong were walking side by side holding hands at the park near their house. Luckily there were not so many people there since its already passed the dinner time. That night was the same cold like any other nights but it was so beautiful where sakura flower starts to bloom and it fills the entire park romantically.

After the wedding ceremony, jiyong decided to catch up for a while with the guys and ssangpark noona for the after party getaway. As expected it was fun being around with all his older brother and sisters but it will be more fun if Chaerin, Top Hyung and Minzy were there too.

He reached his house almost dinnertime since the wedding end up quite late and he saw chaerin is prepared dinner to eat alone by herself. His heart stings hard when he saw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter