Mimo

Twice fic dump [No requests!]

 

--Mimo

Attention please!

 

Mina's completely entranced in her new game and is unable to look away from the computer. She's pressing all kinds of keys on the keyboard and Momo is having a hard time comprehending what is going on the screen. She keeps hearing screams and sees blood splattering from colorful anime characters. The game is Japanese so she can understand the dialogue, but she doesn't get the hype and why Mina find it so much fun. Momo doesn't say anything and continues to munch on her jokbal while Mina keeps mumbling random attack names under her breath. An hour like that passes and Momo starts to wonder if Mina has even noticed that she's in the room at all. She plops down on the bed next to the girl on her laptop and wraps her arms around her tightly. Mina flinches for a moment and turns to see Momo.

 

“Oh..Momorin when did you get here?” She seems genuinely surprised and Momo can't help but laugh at this.

 

“Mina, I've been here an hour!” She pouts and groans dramatically as she always does which leaves Mina feeling a little guilty.

 

“You have? Sorry that I didn't notice. I should stop playing.” Mina promptly exits the game and closes her laptop but not before neatly placing it under her bed for safe keeping. Momo is in almost disbelief when Mina plops down on the bed being the first one to initiate their cuddle.

 

“Better?” Mina asks quietly and somewhat shyly as she buries her face in Momo's neck to feel her pulse point more than racing. Momo nods happily, as her body becomes warm at the feeling of Mina's body in her arms.