Chapter 2

His Songs, Our Story, My Everything

“Tonight, we have a very special guest. We are very lucky that he accepted our invitation to interview him. Let’s all welcome the swag, charismatic and genius leader of Bigbang, GD!” The audience applauds and shouted GD’s name.

“Good evening everyone.”

“You look more handsome now a day. Is it because of your fiancé?” Jiyong suddenly blushed. “Omo, everyone, did you see that? GD blushed.”

“Waaaaahhhhh” The audience screams.

“*Mianhe. I’m still not used to this.” He smiled (*Sorry)

“So is it true that Bigbang are preparing for a comeback?”

“Uhm. Yeah. We are currently preparing for the concept of our comeback since it's been a long time; we want to give our fans more than what we could. And just like our promise, we will continue singing even if we get married or even if all of us are already a father. We’ll continue to perform until we get old. ”

“Speaking of marriage how’s your relationship with your fiancé?” The mc smiled while the audience screams again.

“Great is an understatement to describe our relationship. But if I’ll describe it by taste, it’s sweet. Very sweet.” He smiled. The audience screams again.

“Aigooo. What a sweet couple. Last time Dara was interviewed and you came with her. Is she also here? Is she at the dressing room right now? Sandara-ssi, sandarac-ssi?” The mc acts as if he’s really looking for dara which made the audience to laugh as well as GD.

“No she’s not here. She has prior engagements. Actually, she want to come but I didn’t let her cause those engagements are important.”

“Ah. Very considerate boyfriend. So GD, can you tell us how did you fall for Dara? You know, the people are really interested on how a ‘GDragon’ falls in love.”

“I think I fell in love with her at first sight. It was when she discussed her contract with sajangnim. I went to sajangnim’s office and when I was about to open the door, she came out so we bump into each other. She was so pretty and cute. I said to myself ‘Wow. She looks so naïve, totally my type’. Haha. She’s really shy. She just bowed her head at me and walks away. When I went inside, I immediately ask sajangnim about her and then I learned that she’s a new trainee. At first I thought I was older than her cause she looks so young. There are times that I almost believe the rumors about her being a vampire. Hahaha.”

“So tell us, how did you approach her? Since you already knew at first that she’s a shy girl?”

“I asked seven oppa’s help. Haha. Seven oppa get close to her immediately. So when they hangout, he always invites me to come with them. Then slowly, we became friends.”

“What do you like about dara the most?”

“Honestly, I like everything about her. I like it when she tries to ignore me and yet throws herself to me. A push and pull kind of girl.”

“How would you describe dara?”

“She’s my mirror, my other half. I always see myself in her. Whenever I looked at her, I can see my future, with her and with our children.”

“Omooooooooo.” The mc and audience screamed. “I believe there’s a rule in YG that there’s no dating among the artists cause you’re a family. So how did it go? Did you tell YG immediately about your relationship?”

“That rule is just for a show. Hahaha. Actually, sajangnim was the first one to know about it. Right from the start he already knows my feelings for Dara. As you know, sajangnim and I had been together for a very long time. Sajangnim is like a father to me so whenever I have problems, I always tell it to him.”

“So all this time sajangnim knows about your relationship and yet he doesn’t talk about and doesn’t even give any comment. Ah, as expected of YG, such a big troll.” The audience tthen laugh for they also know how troll YG is. “So you date secretly?”

“Yes. Sometimes, we date inside the car since both of us are idols and a lot of people knows us. But most of the time we date obviously.”

“Ooooh? Obviously?!”

“Yeah. We date with our friends. It was an obvious date but then because we are with our friends, it doesn’t look obvious. That’s our tactic. Hahaha.”

“So all those photos circulating in the net are true!? Including the video where you softly touch Dara’s head?” GD nod while smiling. “We all know that you’re one of the unique idols here in Korea. Actually your fans are insisting not tocall you an idol cause you’re beyond that. You’re a great artist. You even write your own songs and all of those songs are really heartwarming. People can relate easily to your songs as if you wrote it for them. So what’s really your inspiration on writing songs?”

“I write songs based on what I feel or sometimes, based on other people’s stories. But most of the time, the songs I wrote are my own stories.”

“Ooooooh. Have you written songs about Dara?”

“Yes of course. Most of my songs are about her.”

“Eh? Really? Can we know the songs you wrote for her?”

“Butterfly, R.O.D, uhm.. If you, Bad boy ah there’s a lot. Hahaha. Oh, I also wrote Taeyang’s I need a girl. It’s actually for her.”

“Wah?! That’s the song where Dara was featured right? They had a sensual dance in that video. How did felt about the dance?”

“Hahaha. I was jealous of course cause that song is supposedly mine but I gave way for youngbae.”

“How about the song If you? It’s a sad song right?”

“Uhm yes. I wrote it during the time where in our relationship was tested with some issues. I was really depressed that time. She almost want to break up with me. I am really thankful that Dara was very understanding. She showed how much she really loves me so I want to give her the love she deserves.”

“Omo. My heart is really beating fast. This is true love. Now, since she’s working hard right now can you give a message for Dara?.”

“Hmn. Jagiya.” The audience screamed and GD smiled. “I hope you’re doing great right now. Please don’t forget to take care of yourself since I’m not with you right now. Ive already said this to you for how many times.” The audiences are all silent. “Saranghe jagiya. I love you so much Sandara Park.” He then winks and forms a heart using his fingers. The audience screamed again.

“Omoooooo. I can’t believe I’ll be sseing GD this way. Kyeoptaaaa. Hahaha. So are you already preparing for the wedding?”

“Ah. Yes. We’re still finalizing the list of the people we’re going to invite. There are still a lot of things to prepare. We’ll update our fans once it’s finalized.”

“Oh. So we just need to wait. Thank you again GD for being here and sharing your story with us. I hope for a very good and everlasting marriage for you and Dara.” GD bowed his head and thanked the mc.

“Thank you everyone.” GD smiled and waved at the audience. He was on his way to his car when someone called his name. He was surprised to see Dara standing in front of her.

"Why are you here?" He asked her

"Omo. Is that the way you greet your fiance? I'm here to pick up my soon to be groom." She smiled and ran to him. She hugged him and kissed him at his lips. "Yah! Why are you so surprise?"

"I thought you have prior engagements?. Did you-" She stop his mouth using her finger.

"The event finished early so I decided to come here. Let's go on a date please."

"Ugh. Why are you so cute? Where do you want to go?"

"Theme Park!"

"Again? Why don't we just go to my house. I just cleaned up my room last night and the bed sheets are new and soft and-" Dara hit him at his shoulder. "What?" He chuckled.

"You are so ert."

"I just want to be practical and besides dates in room are more romantic."

"Whatever. I like to go to the teme park. Lets go."

"Tch. Okayyyy." She smiled and kissed him again. "I love you." 

"I love you more." He whispered it in her ears and planted a soft kiss in her forehead.

 

 

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHORT UPDATE ALSO, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I APPRECIATED IT. IT MAKES MY HEART MELT :D :D :D <3