Chapter 1

His Songs, Our Story, My Everything

 “So how did all started Dara?” the mc asked her

“Actually, I don’t really know how it started but one thing I’m sure of, we started as friends. We hangout a lot since we’re in the same agency. We also have the same circle of friends so I spend most of the time with him.”

“Where do you usually go?”

“Hmn. At first, we’re into hanging out at a Karaoke bar. Since I’m a trainee, I need to practice more on singing at that time so I always go to Karaoke. Him and Seven oppa always accompany me. We also go to restaurants and … theme parks. I really love theme parks.”

“When did you realize that you like him?” Dara smiled.

“Well, young GD is really childish. He and Taeyang used to tease me always and I don’t know why. I thought I hate him because of that but when he helped me in carrying my ski board when we’re in a vacation, I realized, ah! So he can be gentleman at some time and my impression at him changed. Then when we worked together with the song hello, I started to like him more. He was really a caring person. Whenever we have rehearsals, he always asked me if I’m tired or if I already ate. Those simple gestures made me realized that ‘He’s my ideal type’.” The mc then smiled.

“So being a gentleman was your favorite trait of him?”

“Hahaha. Yes. I can still remember when we ate at a restaurant and we’re playing a game. I lose so I need to do the consequence which is to eat the chilly crab soy sauce. I think he felt pity for me so he said he’ll do it  for my sake but in one condition, if I sing “In or Out”, my song when I was still an actress in the Philippines, then he’ll do it. So I sing that song and then he recorded it! He even made it as his background song on his cyworld account. I think everything about Jiyong is my favorite, the gentle Jiyong, the playing jiyong or whatever jiyong. Hahaha”

“Omo” The audience shouted

“Omoooo. You’re blushing. So how did Jiyong tell you that he likes you?”

“When his song butterfly came out. We were at the recording studio and we’re all waiting for the music video. When it came out every one of us was shock especially me cause as you all know, the music video of butterfly is animated and the girl on the video resembles me. Then I suddenly received a very random text from him saying, ‘If I like a girl, I write songs for her’. I was like ‘huh?’ then another text came. He says ‘come outside, I’m waiting’. I immediately went outside the studio and he was really waiting. We were very awkward. He said, did read my message? I said yes. Then he suddenly blurted out “I like you, that song was for you”. I was speechless. I don’t know what to say. I was taken aback. That was the start of our everything.”

“As a couple, what do the both of you like to do?”

“We like matching our clothes. Actually, Jiyong is my personal stylist. Haha. If you noticed, our clothes are almost all the same because he wants me to wear the same clothes as his. “

“Omo. *Kyeopta. What’s the sweetest thing GD did for you?” *cute

“Everything he does is sweet, even a simple text. But the most unforgettable one would be when he confessed again, for the second time to me. He was embarrassed when he confessed to me the first time because he wasn’t prepared. So he reserved a theme park and asked me to go there. I was surprised when I came. There are a lot of balloons and lights. Then he suddenly appeared holding a bouquet of flowers while singing butterfly. I was crying. That time, I felt very special and I’m very thankful for Jiyong for that.”

“Awwwwww. We couldn’t imagine that a GDragon can be that sweet. Does he always write you songs?”

“Yes.” She chuckled. “Actually, his songs are like a written melody version of our story. Most of his songs are based on our relationship. So if his songs are very emotional, then we’re having a misunderstanding that time when he wrote that song. Jiyong is a genius you know.” She smirked.

“Indeed, he’s really a genius. So what can you say about GD? Can you give him a message if ever he’s watching? I’m sure he’s watching his soon to be bride.” The mc said while smiling widely.

“Actually, he’s at the dressing room.” She chuckled again. The crowd shouted their heart out.

“Oh my God. I didn’t know he was here!”

“He came late actually. Haha.”

“So what do you want to say to GD who’s in the dressing room right now?”

“Jiyongie, saranghe.” Dara shouted shyly,then Jiyong face suddenly appeared on the screen at their back. He’s doing a heart sign with his thumb and pointing finger while smiling. Everyone shouted. Even dara. “I love you more” a voice from the backstage. Everyone was surprised when GD came out from the back. He’s holding a bouquet for Dara. The noise of the crowd becomes louder. They can’t contain their happiness for the lovely couple.

“Omooooooo” The only word that came out of the mc’s mouth. Jiyong sitted beside dara and handed her the bouquet. “I really want to stay for a while and join you guys but I’m in a hurry. If it’s okay with you can I snatched my fiancé now?”

“YEEEEESSSSSS!” The crowd shouted

“YOU CAN MARRY NOW JUSEYO!!!!” A fan shouted which made Jiyong smile.

“We will. Soon. Very soon.” Again, the crowd becomes wild.

“Omoooo. I guess I need to say goodbye now. Thank you so much dara for letting us interview you. Thank you also GD for you surprise entrance. You guys made our heart flatter.”

“Thank you also. Everyone, thank you. We love you.” With that, the show ended. Jiyong and Dara went to their car.

“I like your shy kind of saying saranghe to me.”  Jiyong smiled at her.

“Let’s talk about how you surprised me today.” She smiled back

“I always like surprising you.” He smirked. “What’s your shampoo? I like the smell.” He sniffs her hair down to her neck.

“Yah! Jiyong-ah. What are you doing?” She hit him.

“What? I’m doing nothing.” He grinds.

“Tch. Such a naughty kid.”

“Did you called me a kid.”

“Yes and why?”

“Yah Jagiya. Do you want me to prove you that I’m not a kid?”

“The prove it.” He grabbed her and hugged her. “Jiyong-ah, what are you-“Then he kissed her… at her forehead.

“I love you so much Sandara Park.”

“I love you more Kwon Jiyong.” She hugged him back tightly as if it’s the last time they will be seeing each other.