Hello hello

Youthful mirror

 

 

He had been wrong.

Taeyong exactly knew who he was. That certain way he had flinched just now gave him away in the end. It made Jaejoong smirk. He leaned his head to the side and “smiled” at the younger one. He crossed his arms on his chest and chuckled “Wow. I wouldn’t have thought that we look that similar” the smile fell immediately “Don’t misunderstand me. You won't ever be able to replace me”

Taeyong did not know what to say. How to say something but in the end he laughed lightly. “Mr. Kim” which was how he addressed Jaejoong just then “I don’t care to replace you.” he stepped forward “I am the one who is not going to be forgotten. Enjoy the show”.

There was silence around them. At least it seemed so until Taeyong passed Jaejoong who did not move a single bit.

So, this was the kid who looked that much like him. Honestly, he could be his son. Just age-wise there was no possibility. He ran his hand through his face and turned around in the end. He was backstage. Ever since JYJ had left, they were not allowed to perform on shows like “M-net” and such.

That did not mean that he had not been watching them. He had his connections to get backstage and see the younger ones perform, learn and grow.

How often had he thought of how it would have been if he hadn't left SM. The guilt that he felt was so painful that it ate him up inside.

Which was why he kept his friend close. Alcohol. And Yoochun. Yoochun always understood.

Everything.

His eyes were pinned on that guy called Taeyong. He was good. But he was not perfect. Not yet.

His dancing skills were nice too. Yunho’s were better, more unique.

What a waste.

“Jaejoong? What are you doing here?”

That voice that made him shiver and the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

He did not turn around though “I am watching my new favorite band”

That man stood beside him. He was so close. That scent that drove him insane, hit him. The scent that could make him feel at home. The only person that had showed him what that kind of home was like.

“Don’t lie. You’re a horrible liar”

Jaejoong had to chuckle “So what?

“I asked you. What you’re doing here, Jaejoong?”

“Watching”

“Why?”

“He looks like an uglier version of me”

“He is not you”

“Not yet”

“He won’t be you”

“I know. I won’t let him step close to where I have been”

There was silence for a moment until his hand touched his shoulder gently. Jaejoong had a hard time not to breathe out and sink down until that person would hug him like he always had.

“You know that I still love you. Let go of me”

Yunho pulled his hand away from him “What is your plan?”

“It is part of my plan not to let you know. You will interfere”

“Jae-….leave the kid alone. He has dreams”

“So had I”

“You were the one who left after all. I don’t blame you and you know that but it was your desicion to leave”

“ off, Jung”

Yunho snorted. “What if I won't? What will you do here, huh? You forget that we were in this together. I know you better than you know your own self”

“That might be true but it doesn’t change that I want to crush him. And I will. He won’t replace me”

“You sound like a psycho”

Jaejoong laughed and leaned over to him to kiss his cheek “You know that I can be one” he winked at him and was about to leave but Yunho grabbed the collar of his shirt and before he could do anything further, it was Jaejoong who had Yunho’s arm twisted and him yelping from pain.

“I said, let go of me”

Yunho nodded quickly, whimpering when Jaejoong let go of his arm “Good.”

“Listen. I will do this anyway. If you interfere, I will crush you next. Get it? Not matter how much I have loved you. No matter how much I feel for you and Changmin. I will destroy you and everything you have loved just like they did destroy me. Keep up your loyality for Sooman. I want to see how strong it can be.”

Both of them did not say a word. But then it was Jaejoong who did after Yunho had stood up slowly. That warm pair of eyes that could look directly into his soul “Jaejoong..I will never forget you. You won’t be forgotten.”

Jaejoong laughed and rubbed his face “Ah, is that so? How was he in bed? Or have you two just kissed?”

Yunho froze and Jaejoong only smiled at him bitterly “You little..” he halted but then Yunho interrupted “It was because he reminded me of you! For a moment he did and I lost it. I missed you!”

Jaejoong snorted and grabbed his jacket “Instead to come to me directly, since you know that I was waiting all this time....You keep your pride higher than your love for me isn’t it?”

Yunho shouted then though “That is not true!”

“We’ll see.” Jaejoong answered “Protect him if you want. If you want me to feel even more betrayed, keep going and protect him from me. He will need any help he can get”

Yunho was quiet “I did not betray you”

“You did. We all said that we’d leave.”

That was a given fact.

“I couldn’t leave”

“I know. You are loyal. He gave you all you have, even though he took everything WE had”

Jaejoong took a deep breath “Just because of you Changmin stayed. He stayed because I told him to take care of you”

“That is not true!” Yunho yelled at him. He was close to tears and Jaejoong could not stand to see him cry. He would give in and apologize and be the lovely person that he actually always had wanted to be. It was like his mind was twisted. He was such a good person but on the other side, there was something inside of him that began to control him whenever he was mad.

“It isn’t true?” Jaejoong rose a brow amused “Ask him. Go ahead.”

“Cruel”

Jaejoong got closer to Yunho and leaned in so he could whisper into his ear “You said otherwise when you told me that you love everything about me”

Yunho swallowed “I still do”

“Such a liar” Jaejoong stated bored “He has such a nice ” he hummed as he looked at Taeyong who was dancing “Wonder how long it will take” and with that he went out of the room, out of the building, just away. He did not want to hear anything else. He did not want to see anymore. But he would come back.

 

++++later++++

 

After the show had ended for both TVXQ and NCT U, Yunho patted Taeyong’s shoulder “Good job!”

Taeyong bowed “Thank you” he smiled “It was nothing compared to yours!” Yunho chuckled and patted his shoulder again “Hey. Keep an eye open.”

“Why?” Taeyong furrowed his browns and Yunho only shook his head “Don’t trust Kim Jaejoong"

“Uhm, why? I won’t but what?” He was confused because of this.

“Your appearance angers him.”

Taeyong almost had to grin. Good. He hated that person as much as Jaejoong seemed to hate him. It disgusted him that everyone compared them to each other “Don’t worry. I can protect myself”

Yunho halted for a moment “You don’t know him”

“I think he doesn’t know who I am”

“Taeyong don’t be stupid. 'Please”

“I am not”

Yunho sighed “Just take care. Don’t go somewhere alone for a while”

“He won’t kill me Yunho”

“No. He will do worse. He will rip your heart into pieces”

“Wouldn’t that mean he’d kill me in the end?” he chuckled.

“Taeyong you are so young. There are worse things than physical pain.”

 

 

++++2 hours later++++

 

 

A car stopped in front of Taeyong. He thankfully wasn't alone. Jaehyun was with him. But the car was expensive. ing expensive. So Taeyong whistled until he saw who was inside driving the car.

Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong made a gesture for Taeyong to get in with his head and Taeyong shook his head “I need to go. See you”

Jaehyun though called him “But he is our senior…don’t be that disrespectful..”

“He is an ”

“Ouch” Jaejoong laughed and leaned back “I just want to talk though”

“We don’t have anything to talk about”

Jaejoong reached for something and waved with it “Oh, I think that I do”

Taeyong went back to grab the photos. They showed how he and Yunho had kissed. He widened his eyes. That only happened once and just because Yunho had felt lonely. Yunho had explained and apologized afterwards. Jaehyun wanted to step behind him to see but Taeyong moved away “What do you want?”

Jaejoong smiled and leaned his head to the side “You should know Taeyong~ I never stop to keep an eye on those I care about.”

“What do you want?”

“Wrong question, sweety”

“What can I do, man?!”

“Ah! We are getting closer to it. First of all, get into the car. We need to talk”

Taeyong turned his head to Jaehyun, shock written all over his face “Go. Tell manager-hyung that I am fine and with a senior.”

Jaejoong interrupted “Tell him he is with Park Sanghyun”

“But” Jaehyung stuttered and Taeyong shouted “Do it!”

Jaehyun nodded and disappeared quickly. Taeyong got into the car and Jaejoong turned his head to smile at him “Good kid.”

“What do you want?”

Jaejoong drove off “I could ask for plastic surgery”

Taeyong widened his eyes and wanted to say something but Jaejoong was quicker.

“But where is the fun in this? I have a better idea”

“What idea?”

“You will know soon enough” Jaejoong put his hand onto Taeyong’s thigh. Taeyong swallowed hard.

“Don’t piss yourself”

“I won’t”

“I will just beat your pretty face”

“You won’t…dare..”

“Wanna see? Oh, you have no clue what I am able to do when I want something”

 

++++to be continued++++