Prologue

We Belong Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never expect that my life will turn upside down. Everything was so perfect in my life. So perfect. I was about to get married to the man I love, everything was in place. Until...

"Park Sandara!" The shrill echoes of a dolphin filled my ears! "Yah! Why are you still awake!" My best friend, Bom scolds me when she spotted me walking by the shore. Ahh...the breeze. "Tomorrow is your wedding day! You can't look like a walking dead!" she over-exaggerated but a smile crept up on my face when she said that. I'm getting married!!!

"I can't sleep, Bom" I confessed before looking at the sparkling waters dreamily. "I can't. I'm so excited!" Bom sighed before dragging me back to the hotel we were staying, to my hotel room and pushed me to bed. Ow. That hurts.

"Sleep. You need to look beautiful" Bom told me. "I'm going to make tea for you" she said before heading to the kitchen. Aww. My best friend is truly the best!

 

Bom came back after a while with a cup of tea on her hands and gave it to me. Soon after, I fell asleep but suddenly I woke up because I was thirsty and then I went to a stroll at the beach after drinking, I just can't sleep. It's already 3:51 am, I should be sleeping but something drags me to go to the beach. A very weird feeling.

 

"Oh? Seunghwan-oppa?" I wondered when I saw my fiance at the beach. What is he doing here? I started walking towards him but stopped when I saw him wrap his hands around a girl, not just any girl. My cousin, Hara. Why is she here with Seunghwan?

"Can you not marry her?" I heard Hara beg Seunghwan. My brows knit in confusion. What is their relationship? My heart broke into pieces when I saw Seunghwan kiss her, he was the one to lean and kiss her! Is he cheating on me? With my own cousin? 

"Hara, wait for me. I'll divorce her after our companies merged together" Seunghwan promised her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter