Chapter 3

Shotguns and Bullets

 

 

Chapter 3

They reached Key’s apartment without a hitch. Minho let out a heavy sigh and turns to face the girl. She had a fair skin, beautiful brown eyes and she had long flowy shoulder length black hair. She was flawless.

 She was staring right ahead. Her lips were parted slightly and her hands were balled up to a fist. She was tensed. Probably the fact that somebody that kidnapped her and said her life was going to be taken had taken a toll at her.

Minho opened his door and walked across the garage to open the girl’s door. 

“Let’s go” Minho said while pulling her hand.

“No.”, she said swiftly. Minho was tired of answering the girl’s question. So he simply leaned in to the girl and whispered “I’m really exhausted. I have no intention of killing you just yet, so please. Please, just listen to me.”

Sa Ran’s heart seems to stop for a second. His shoulders sagged. He leaned his body into her. She was standing her back was pressed against the car. His head was at the crook of her neck. For what seems to be forever to Sa Ran was merely seconds.

Minho slowly lifted his head and grabbed Sa Ran’s wrist leading her towards the elevator. Sa Ran was reluctant but she followed him anyways. Sa Ran considered running away now, but the chances were thin and Minho would probably catch up to her with ease. But it wouldn’t hurt to try. Sa Ran suddenly had this determination to escape. She has to.

Sa Ran saw Minho pressed floor 18 once they were in the elevator. So this is where he is taking me.  Finally the doors open.

This is it. This is when I’ll run.

Three. Two . One

 I pushed pass him and ran out of the elevator.  I couldn’t stop myself from running. Not now. Not ever. I was so caught up in running away I almost ran into an old woman. But I didn't stop. I won't look back.

My mind was blank when I saw the emergency stairs. I turned around to see if he was still behind me, and to my surprise, he wasn't there. Now's the chance. I reached the stairs and when I twisted the doorknob, my heart just sank.

He was standing there and damn it, he was smirking.

His presence was so strong that it scares the hell out of me. My hands were practically shaking seeing him about to catch me. Somehow in that moment, my brain seems to function right. My body ended up turning around and I was running again.

I Kim Sa Ran, have never run this much in my entire life. There was a mirror on the wall and I saw the reflection of him. 

He's just there.

 

Minho POV

She's just there. Right in front of me. She just won't stop running. My patience was running thin. This needed to end now.

 

BANG !

 

Kim Sa Ran fell to the ground.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hello Hello :)

So this is just a sneak peek of what the next chapter going to be ^^

What do you guys think happen here ?

I'm sorry if there is any mistake in this chapter :(

I hope everyone will continue reading Shotguns and Bullets :)