Chapter II

Life Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASH' POV

 

I was awoken when I heard distinctive noise at the living room.  I checked my phone to see the time because I know Sica unnie does not keep a clock or alarm.  3:00 AM...

I groaned because I was not used to waking up at this hour unless I have a schedule so I decided to return to  dreamland.  I kept on tossing and turning on her bed unable to sleep when I decided to give up on the thought of continuing my rest.

I removed the covers and slipped my feet in my slippers and drowsily walk towards the noise.  I walked into the living room and the unnies were literally rushing all over the place.  Putting make up on, waiting for whoever's in the bathroom and chatting away.  

"Morning unnies..." I waved my splinted hand and used the other one to rub my eyes followed by a yawn.  I slowly walked to the couch and plopped down and turning on the TV to see a replay of whatever variety program it is.

"Maknae why are you awake at this moment?" Fany unnie asked without looking at me because she was still busy applying her make up.

"Unnies waked me up~" I replied and yawned again before stretching my arms.

"Go back to sleep Ash...you seem tired..." Hyunnie walked towards me and held her hand out offering me to take me to my room but I kindly declined.

"I'm no longer tired unnie...you should get ready." I laid myself on the couch using my undamaged hand as a pillow and the other resting on my abdomen.  After a few minutes our manager went in and fetched the unnies.  They each gave me kisses on the cheek but Sica-unnie went dangerously close to my lips...not that I mind though ^^

"Bye maknae!  There's some pancakes left there just in case you get hungry." Soo unnie shouted as she exited and I replied with a hum.  The door clicked indicating they were gone...and now I have no one to be with...*pouts*

I focused myself on the tv and after awhile my eyes started to become heavy...and I eventually slept on our couch.  

After a few more hours I woke up again but now due to my ringtone.  I picked my phone from the coffee table and checked who was the caller and I jolted from the couch and answered the call.

"Baby Jung!" I beamed.  

"Sley unnie!!!"

"Why did you not go here yesterday~" I pouted but then I heard static sounds.  I looked at my phone in disbelief.  When we meet you'll get it from me Jung Soojung!

As soon as I finished that thought I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked through the door but no one answered.  I looked at the peephole and my eyes went big.  That rascal... I unlocked the door and glared at her but she seemed unaffected as she jumped towards me and engulf me in a big tight hug.

"I wasn't able to go here yesterday because it turned out I had a schedule, which I was not informed about which frustrated me.  So I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I was not able to attend your party.  Will you forgive the hotter, kinder, cuter, taller and ier Jung?"  She rapped as soon as she let go of the hug.  I chuckled at the last statement, if Sica unnie was here she'll surely be hitting Soojungie.  I gazed at her right hand and saw her holding a bag of sweet delights.

"Fine I'll forgive the taller Jung as soon as I make sure that that bag of delights is mine." I joked emphasizing the words taller and that earning a smack on the head.

"Yah! So you disregarded the others but the taller part...you big meanie.  No treats for you!" She laughed as soon as she saw my pouty face when I heard the last part.

"Also...are you going to let me in or would you rather I stand here." I rolled my eyes and dragged her by the ear to the living room.

"Ouch, you seriously need to spend lesser time with my sister." she pointed out my newly found violent nature while I just grinned and stuck my tongue out.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked as I plopped a cheeseball in my mouth.  She had her head rested on my lap while I was sitting on the couch.  

"Nah, f(x) is on vacation...except me yesterday~" she whined while doing some airkicks.  I seriously see Sica unnie in her, except that she's more tolerable than unnie (don't tell her I said that)

"Aw~ poor baby Jung, so what do you want to do?"I asked.

"Can we go out? Your dorm is boring." she pouted cutely.  I actually don't have any plans to go out but gah, I couldn't resist this girl. T.T

"I'll just change." I gave her exposed leg a few pats before I stood up unknowingly earning a glare from the younger Jung.

"Aigoo, byun." She shook her head.

After a few minutes I went out of the room wearing a white fedora laced with a peach lace just above the brim.

"Let's go?" I turned to my heel and removed my sunglasses before tucking it on my shirt.  I smirked when I saw that baby Jung had wide open.

"Should I get you a bucket? Taeyeonnie would be mad to see the carpet painted with your drool." I cocked an eyebrow and leaned in to close close.

"Tch, cocky.  But love the outfit unnie...just the outfit." she joked.  Aish this rascal...

"Let's just go." I held my non splintered hand out and held hands with her before going out the dorm but not without locking it.

"Where will we go?" I asked as we stepped out of the streets of Gangnam.  Our dorm is just a 15 minute walk from the company building.

"Let's get coffee and breakfast first." she dragged me by my safe hand to a famous breakfast cafè.  I never heard of this place but knowing that Baby Jung likes it here it must be good.  

We both sat on a table near the window, thankfully the place is frequented the stars so they had the window blinds down, there are also a lot of guards outside but our covers are not yet blown...for the time being.  

The waitress handed us the menu and I was in awe of the food i here.  Hopefully the food looks just like it is in the picture.  After a good ten minutes we called in the waitress again and she stood there writing our orders before leaving again to prepare.

"So how's your first day outside that hospital?" Krys started.  

"Fun." I answered shortly and the air around us went silent until the food arrived.

"Omo! Food~" I chuckled when I heard Krys say that.  This are one of the times I doubt she is the sister of Sica unnie.

"Let's dig in." I took my chopsticks and took a bite on one of the bacons.  She did the same with her hotdogs and I heard her moan in satisfaction.

Since both of us were SUPER hungry we finished in less than 30 minutes.  Krys paid despite my offer to and we went out to go to a nearby park.

"Unnie, is your hand already okay?" she broke the silence and fiddled with it.  It didn't hurt that much when she did, it just stung a bit.

"What's with the question?" I asked back. 

"Nothing, I'm just worried about my favorite unnie." she placed her head on my shoulder with no worries because we were just about the same height.  Also sje clung like a koala on my arm as we strolled around.

"Sica unnie will be whining if she heard you say that." I uttered.

"Unnie has no jealous bone in her body." Oh really? I guess you were separated with your si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter