Chapter I

Life Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ash' POV

I went out of the company van and walked to the front gate of the building where we reside.  I turned to my heel and waited for our manager/driver who was taking my luggage out of the trunk.  I was stomping my feet away since I was the one who told manager oppa to bring me home an hour early.  I just want to see the unnies so bad.

"Ash, you can go ahead.  Your luggage will come soon after, I just have to answer a phone call. - Hello?" he told me and then turned around to answer his phone call so he probably did not hear me say okay.  I turned around and punched the code exclusive only for SNSD and the gate swoon open.  

I went in the elevator and pressed the button leading me to the 4th floor.  As the elevator went up this gave me a lot of time to think.

Finally...after 3 months of confinement.  I'm going to see them again. ^^ It's not like they were not visiting me in the hospital. It is just rare since they still have their schedules and promoting our new song RunDevilRun.  Most of them I haven't seen for 3 weeks, while Sica unnie *grins* I have not seen for 6 weeks *pouts*.  But she does video call me at least thrice a week but there is no better feeling than getting a hold of her y'know. 

I was fidgetting and rocking back and forth in my place while anxiously glancing every 2 seconds on the indicator to which floor I'm on.  Finally the elevator doors dinged and I strode to the dorm door out of excitement with every step heavier than the other.  

I stood there for a full minute with my hands clenched and I totally forgot that my right hand has a splint on it.  I knocked on the door with full hope that there is at least one of them inside.  I was smiling and my eyes were glinting for finally seeing my best buddies, family and sisters after 3-6 weeks range of not seeing them.

Then I heard a click and I smiled ear to ear when I saw danshin unnie.  She looked sleepy since it was just 9AM but when our eyes landed on each other she had a shocked look on her face while I just giggled.

"Maknae?" she called out and I nodded, my eyes blurry because of my tears threatening to fall.  She latched her arms and legs on my neck and pelvis and I had to carry her to our living room.  I was surprised to see balloons messily prepared and some of the unnies were filling it with air, Seohyun unnie was printing letters while others were decorating a cake and preparing food.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Stop eating the spicy rice cakes! That is for maknae!" I heard Yul unnie shout from the kitchen.

"I was just tasting it!"

"You've been 'tasting' it every 3 minutes Sooyoung unnie!" Hyunnie looked away from her laptop and grinned while saying these words earning a laugh from all of them.

"Okay girls, maknae will be here in an hour, we have to be prepared." Boss Hwang emerged from our room with a lot of letters in her hands.

"Fighting!" they said in unison and continued what they were doing.  Sunny unnie cursed under her breath as she patched everything together.  I guess sleepiness has finally let her go and now she has a good grasp of this situation.  It was a sight to see them all working together but I decided to let them know I'm here.

"Ehem." I let go of Sunny unnie's arms and stared at each and every one of their shocked faces.  They all stopped what they were doing and processed what just happened while I? I just leaned on the opened door while smiling.

"Maknae!!!" unnies shouted and they dropped everything they were doing and crowded around me.  Two by two they engulfed me into a hug, whispering 'We miss you' and 'Thank God you're back'.  Their hugs were all special to me, but one special girl has not yet hugged me and now all the unnies were at her back.  Her eyes were swelling with tears and so did the other unnies and I.  She launched herself towards me and gave me a tight hug which sent me staggering but I managed.  She buried her head on the crook of my neck with her arms encircled around my neck.

"Welcome home."  she muttered and kissed my cheek before returning her head to its position a while ago.  The other unnies were smirking at me and it turned wider when they noticed my cheeks turning crimson red but I did not mind them and enjoyed Sica-unnie's warmth.

They are so into each other!!! -SNSD minus Jessica (AN: T.T)

After a few minutes Sica-unnie let go of the hug and for a split second I frowned but that didn't seem visible to the others....right?

"Well..." I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch eyeing on the unfinished ballon decoration, my name with few missing letters, the unfinished cake and food on the counter and the printer making it's sounds as it prints letters.  

They all made their way to me with their heads all brought low.

"We...planned to surprise you by throwing you a welcome back party..." Taeyeonnie looked at me apologetically in the eyes as if she's feeling guilty.

"But, you got in an hour early and we all just woke up and we did try our best maknae-yah." Hyo unnie rapped as she tried to explain their situation.  I, myself feel a bit guilty and grateful at the moment.  Guilty becaise they woke up so early for this (early because it was a rest day) and I think I ruined their plan.  Grateful because they went to these extents just to make me feel special on the day I get back.  I got up from my seat to say something.

"Unnies..." they all looked up and saw my eyes welling up with tears.  Yoona unnie immediately went to me and consoled me and kept asking me why I was crying.

"B-Because you all planned me a party.  Y-You unnies woke up this early to arrange the dorm.  You even cooked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter