Talk

A Chance to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Alana and Jung Kook walked together to their houses. Alana wondered in her own mind, thinking about hot to start the conversation. She did not know here to start. Jung Kook finally the one who started it, "Noona what happen? Why did you need me before?" he asked. Alana startled, "No..How's your day at school?" she said. Jung Kook nodded. "Fine, Noona, just fine. You knew..I was attending a new club. Today was the first meeting, and it was really out of expectation. I think I'm going to like it. They got a jam," Jung Kook told. Alana could hear the excitement burned inside Jung Kook but it was not the thing she need to know from Jung Kook. "Good, but that was not the thing I wanted to know..Perhaps..did you get any trouble at school?" Alana took a glance a little to Jung Kook. Did not want to wasting time, Jung Kook shook his head. Alana sighed. "So..you don't really want to tell me something?" she asked again. Jung Kook looked at her in confusion. Alana stopped the walk, followed by Jung Kook. She turned to face Jung Kook. "Didn't you think I will know something? Well..we go to the same school, remember?" Alana said, "Did you really not get any trouble at school?" she repeated her question. Jung Kook was startled but he managed to shake his head. Alana took her hand and began to put it on Jung Kook face. She cupped his face. "Kookie..look at me," she made Jung Kook to see her directly, "Do you have any trouble at school?" she asked again. Jung Kook was speechless, he looked at Alana for a while before he could speak. "No, there's nothing," he said. But he could not stand to see Alana's eyes. He averted his eyes and Alana recognize it. She took her hand down. "Ah...I thought I'm your Noona but you don't even want to tell me," she pouted, "Fine, if you don't want to talk," She turned and began to walk again. Jung Kook was thinking a while before he stretched his hand to grabbed Alana's. "It's not what I meant," he said, "Let's talk, but not here,".

Jung Kook let his hand go and led Alana to somewhere else. They stopped at one convenience store. It was a small and modern one but in front of it, there were some chairs and tables to stay. So they decided to sit there. Jung Kook went inside the store first and he bought some drinks to them. He then sat beside Alana. "How did you find it out?" he asked and Alana just shrugged. She took the bottle of soda and drank it. "It was really nothing, Noona. It's just..a piece of cake," he said. Jung Kook tried to assure Alana but of course Alana did not believe it. "People just..childish and selfish sometime," he added. Alana grinned, "Yeah, so childish and selfish to make someone suffered like this," she touched the scar in the corner of Jung Kook's mouth. Jung Kook ached. He moved his head backward as Alana removed her hands. "They did not wrong at all. Well..we tend to be urged at protecting something we think or we see as a special thing, right?" he said. Alana took her tongue out, "Special? Please...Not everything noer everyone want to be special. Whatever it is, they just do not do it pro

Please log in to read the full chapter