Change

A Chance to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"What the he--," Alana almost swore at her friends but she held it. "I meant..what's wrong with Ji Min, why did he has to be angry with Jung Kook. Anyway...we even didn't know each other," she let out a pretty loud groaned. Seulgi just shrugged. "You should not believe it too early. We have not any proof right now, and I hope to find one soon, " Wendy said. Alana furrowed her brow, "But I thought you said...he was a bad boy," she looked at her friends and they both nodded. "Well may be if he did not amuse at me before, there is a possibility that he would do that," Alana said again. Wendy and Seulgi just shrugged. They could not just answer that easily. They also did not know what to answer. 

Alana bit her lips and thought a while. She could not stop thinking about Jung Kook. She let the thinking of Ji Min went away a while. Jung Kook might had a very very terrible day yesterday or may be before. Alana just never knew. She kept on thanking about how annoying Jung Kook at the first day and she even disband Jung Kook to meet her in school. But later on she decided to walk with Jung Kook this morning. Suddenly she wondered. It could be the reason why Jung Kook stopped a while before the gate this morning. He said he will wait for his friends but what if actually Jung Kook was finding a reason to step away from Alana. Or a reason to keep not being around Alana. Alana sighed as she thinking herself. How could she be not aware of it?? How could she? And she claimed she was her Noona before. Pfft...seriously she did not even have one. Ever. Just like her friends said before. She never knew how to be a Noona. 

"So... I guess we were done now," Wendy checked her phone, she probably looked at the clock, "We were sorry Alana but may be this time was not right...we had to leave cause Mr. Kwon is in the class right now and he would think we had a problem or just a skip a class if we don't return soon." She explained. Alana startled and then she nodded. "Oh, yeah...sure. I should come back to my class too. We had too much time here," she said. 

The three of them finally walked back to their own classes. Alana took a glance a while at class 12-4 once she passed it. She tried to look for some figure she surely knew. And..she found one at the farther row behind. She squinted her eyes but it was because she felt so mad at that time. The person who she took a glance to seems to not recognize her. His eyes were droopy. He was tottaly bored and soon he let a big wide opened mouth as he yawned. He returned his face to the table, trying to find his peace. But Alana grinned at him. She even did not care if someone would notice her standing by the window of the class, took a peek. Her friends who were at the class next to it, stande over by the door of their class. Before they knocked and opened the door, they shushed at Alana. Alana turned to them. They told Alana to leave that place and Alana, who was not satisfy with her own anger, unwillingly nodded. She passed her friends and they waved to her, before they finally parted their ways to their own. 

Please log in to read the full chapter