What To Do?

Was Love Meant To Be?

 

What To Do?

 

''Now didn't that take you a while?'' He says starcastically as he watches my eyes drift over to his. 

''WHAT!'' I utter, eating my food as if it was no big deal. 

''What? What do you mean what!'' He roars, nearly making the table turn over, catching Areum's attention from the corner who has now completed wiping the counter. I smile at her, giving her a faint wave and turn drastically at Mike: soreing my eyes straight through him. He widens his own and sits back giving up. 

''Yes that's right!'' I say. ''Look I did what I had to and I have already gotten to know her better. Plus! ... I've got her number!!!!'' I tell him, teasing with a huge grin on my face and shoving my phone right at him, blinding him to death. 

''Yeah, Yeah! Whatever!'' He pushes my hand away as he starts eating. 

I shrug, confussed but carry on eating in silence, with the dark red walls of the room the only sight we see and a pretty girl in the distance minding her own buisness. 

.......................................................................................................................................................

 

As we finish our meal I head up straight upstairs to finally catch up with Lily. I hope this time I wont be interupted AGAIN and have to end the call once more. I crash on my bed with my hand freeing my bag beside it on the floor and the other grabbing my phone out of it. 

Can we talk now? I'm sorry I had to go somewhere but with the little time I have left we can finally catch up. Also I remember you said you had to tell me something too. 

I text her quickly waiting for her response, staring at my phone for about five minutes until turning it off and rotating round to stare at the ceiling. I feel so bad and ashamed! Although it's not My Fault! 

I sigh at the hard life I have untill I hear a knock on the door. I swoop up on my bed puzzled and wondering who it might be. Untill I come to my senses and drag myself to the door. 

''Mike! Seriously what do you w-...'' My heart pounds as I stare at the handsome looking guy infront of me. Rubbing my eyes quickly not believing my sight he chuckles as I remember his dark hoodie from the elevator from last night. Only this time he is wearing a fake moustache and glasses. 

''Seriously!'' I stare at Jungkook as he gives me a spin. ''Oh come on, I'm pretty sure anyone is going to know who you are wearing that!'' I laugh as he joins in too. 

''Well sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone'' He winks. 

''Wait: so what are you 'famous korean superstar' of a 'famous korean kpop boyband' doing here with a boring and useless girl?'' I ask. He gives me a confussed expression. ''As in me!'' I explain, feeling a litle awkward from his unchaingable look. 

''Oh well you see...'' He starts, ''I was wondering ...'' 

''Yeeesss ....?'' I spin my hand, trying to speed up the process. 

''That maybe .....'' 

''YYEEEEESSSSSS......?'' 

''Would you like to help us write a song?'' He spits out, whilst scruntching his face up and closing his eyes, waiting for my response. 

I stare blankly - not knowing what to say. 

''Yeah sure! Why didn't yo say so?'' I snort from his nervous question. 

''Oh really'' 

''Yeah, well I guess. Why not?'' I smile at him. ''I don't have much to do anyways and my parents are still sleeping, having breakfast or whatever I don't know.'' I blabber as I realise I'm talking too much by myself. 

''Okay cool.'' 

He finishes, grabbing my arm and closing the door behind me as I'm practically dragged away. 

.....................................................................................................................................

We soon find ourselves arriving in their room, which turns out to be full of instruments, scribbled and scrunched up pieces of paper. I notice that there are only five of them in total including Jungkook beside me. Luckly V isn't in the room otherwise this would be a hell lot more gawky!

''Jesus Christ! What the hell happened here?'' I gasp as I look around the room, seeing miserable familiar faces. 

''Oh Joy, I didn't know you were here!'' I turn to see an enormous smiling face come towards me. He gives me a hug all of a sudden as he reaches me and wraps himself around me. 

''Oh ... yeah. I didn't know I'd be here myself to be honest!'' I laugh, touched by his warm welcome unlike the others. 

''We are trying to write a song.'' One explains. 

''But we aren't inspired by anything!''

''So we've got - nothing!'' They say is harmony. ( well no really but you know what I mean :)) )

''Joy we need your help!'' Jungkook sighs. ''After we fist met you we were so inspired by your enterance in our lives that we were full of so many ideas for the song we performed last night.'' 

''Yeah that one actually turned out to be a big hit, and our manager has told us that the music video filming date will be soon.''

''Everyone is so shocked by that song, and now we have so many high expectations.'' 

I nod at them, feeling so special that they are sharing all this personal information with me.  

''Oh I see - '' I say. ''Wellll how about we do something fun to get you in the mood and inspire you then?'' I say, hoping my idea isn't that embarisingly bad. ''I mean, you can't really write a good song if you've got nothing to think about, whilst making it.'' I point out. 

''True, ... but how exactly do we get in the 'right mood'?'' Jimin asks.

''Yeah, I don't know how you think of a celebrity, but it's quite hard to do anything without being noticed. That is even leaving the hotel!'' Suga mentions. 

''Well who says you had to leave the hotel?'' I grin, as their all eagle eyes are faced towards me. 

...........................................................................................................................................................