Prologue - Yoona's notes.

When the love falls.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You won't my heart when you glanced at me, and you swept me off my feet with a smiles.

– Anonymous

 

 

Prologue

- Im Yoona's notes -

 

It’s was a beautiful morning of the first October.

 

After a few good five months Im Yoona was been stationed to Japan for works purposed. She just comeback to Korea yesterday and despite that, she woke up early to find some inspiration but mostly – she had been missing the environment here.

 

It’s been a long time since Yoona’s feet step into the familiar sidewalks. She hugs her books near her chest as she hummed few of her favourite songs, enjoying the breeze blew toward her, making her beautiful long wavy brown hair flew in wild direction. She reached up and tucked her hair behind the ear.

 

“Home”

 

She closed her eyes and paused her breath for a moments. A contentment smiles was formed at the beautiful sound of the leaves crunched beneath her feet as she trotted through skeletal trees, and the trees branches so bare and she could have counted the leaves on each and every one as she passed by.

 

Autumn had always be Yoona’s favourite season, perhaps because in how enchanted the leaves grows old and how full the light and colour in their last days, the beautiful moments that gives an incredible nostalgia feelings – when the leaves would fall past her, lightly swaying as the air gently carried it to the ground.

 

 It was something she’d have to wait a whole year to have again.

 

Yoona stopped her track at the café, nearby the lake, she always loves this café because of the wonderful scenery. Especially whenever she needs inspiration, she will come here and would hang around for at least few hours.

 

“Welcome!”

 

She smiles and bowed her head slightly as the staff welcomed her in unison as she falls into the line order. It was still early in the morning – she could have counted the customers inside the café with her fingers

 

“Hot Chocolate please,” Yoona said with a smiles, handling over the money before took the buzz.

 

While making her way to her favourite place – the outdoor table. Her eyes had caught briefly the sight of a guy, sitting by a window, he’d camera on his hand as he wanted to take a picture of the beautiful scenery of the lake outside – Seeing that, a sudden inspiration emerged on her mind.

 

“Omo!”

 

Yoona’s thought was interrupted as the buzz suddenly buzzing on her hand, making the books she held fell on the ground with the loud “PANG” due to shock.

 

It’s took a few moments for her to register what had happen on her mind, before she mentally cursed herself and sighed as she squatted dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter