Prologue - Jiyong's scenery.

When the love falls.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew”

– William Shakespeare

 

 

Prologue

-Kwon Jiyong's scenery-

 

 

It’s was young October morning, fresh breeze blows gently and a string of memory has started to unwind, rolling together with the gold, scarlet and deep brown were summoned for transitory dances before being deposited once more on the lonely sidewalk.

 

Kwon Jiyong takes his drink and sat by the window, sipping his hot coffee as his eyes wandered around the not so full café, despite it’s still early in the morning. He looked away and bring his gazes to outside, through the glass windows. A smiled forms.

 

Outside, the sight was splendid beautiful, not far from the café was a lake, around the lake, the trees leaves had almost all fallen off, creating a sea of fiery colours that crunched beneath our feet. The bare skeletons of the trees shivered in the crisp, autumn breeze and a few dried up leaves rolled across the walkway like tumbleweeds. The morning sun glistering on the lake was unforgettable. There’s a few empty table, making the scenery looks like unfinished pictures rather than reality.

 

He took his breathed, wanted to savoured the sight and he did – His arm stretched, reaching the leather lowepro bag beside and took out his Nikon DSLR, he began to adjust the setting before bring it up to his eyes level, his finger adjusting the lens, focused it through the glass window and shifting a bit for a better shot.

 

Hana, deul, he counted on his heart and closed his one eyes, set, and the last count before he pressed the capture button.

 

PANG!

 

Jiyong had lost his focus at the loud sound, he head snapped at his side, only to be met with a young lady, sighing as she bend down beside the table with scattered books on the floor.

 

The buzz was buzzing on her hand and Jiyong had concluded that maybe she was too startled when the buzz, buzzing.

 

Peak of being such a gentleman, he put his camera down and stood up to help the lady, Jiyong squatted down in front of her, collecting some books

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter