Thirty-Two

My Prince♡♥♡

" Hyung Did your friend really said that ? " Baekhyun nodded and gave a big smile. He said to Kyungsoo that a friend of his had a good pay job for him . But there wasn't such a friend . Baekhyun sat down at the bus-stop and thought where should he go. He took out his phone and called a number . 

" Hello Kris "  

 

 

 

 

He entered into Just Rock ; its a night club and own by his kind of frenemy ( Friend + Enemy ) named Kris ; a chinese guy . He saw a waiter and asked where Kris was . He knocked the door three times and entered where he heard ' Come In '.

" Oh I couldn't believe that I would meet the handsome prince in my humble place .Have a seat " Baekhyun ignored the sarcastic comment and sat on the sofa across from Kris .

" So you said you want job ." Kris rubbed his chin with his finger " I 'm wondering why I should help you thought " 

" Because I'm your frenemy " 

" Right .But we only need waiters and cleaners " 

" What !" No he just couldn't do that . But Kyungsoo need help and he wanted to help .But still he got his pride .And his ego was higher than the Mount Everest .

" If you don't want to do this job , its ok . But if you want to do both of this job , I won't hesitate to give bonus " There's a glint in Kris eyes and Baekhyun knew Kris was so amused right now . Baekhyun pondered for a while .He need money for school and also he wanted to give Kyungsoo .Beside he couldn't do any other job .

" Ok -- but just like your words , you have to give me double for your entertainment "

 

Kris couldn't get rip off the grin from his face when Baekhyun left .Finally he could take revenge . Baekhyun and Kris were friends back then but being a millinor's son like usual Baekhyun made fun of Kris .Kris was come from poor family . They became friend with a deal ; a deal to give Kris's school's fee if he became Baekhyun friend .Baekhyun didn't call him hyung even thought Kris's was three years older than him .Kris couldn't forget the time when he had to clean Baekhyun's room because he need money to go trip .Now this was his turn and he wouldn't let go the chance.

 

 

                          ThankuThankuThanku