Twenty-Nine

My Prince♡♥♡

" W-What !? lung transplant ? " Kyungsoo terrified after hearing that his brother need surgery . Doctor Jung nodded .

" His right lobe need to transplant with new one since it was nearly damage from disease . If he took treatment early than this , this won't happen .You need to find donor . We made him into coma state to slow down the damage ." 

 

Kyungsoo walked out of the doctor's office .His body felt weak and his mind went blank .Surgery -- Donor -- .He felt dizzy and he might fall into the floor without a pair of strong hands holding him in place . He look up the person who was holding him and saw familiar puppy eyes filled with worry .

" Baek hyung .What should I do !!? " He cried into Baekhyun chest and the latter rubbed his back soothingly .

 

 

 

" Surgery !? " Kyungsoo nodded .He stopped crying not long ago .His eyes were puffy and red . Minseok , Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were sitting in a park near the hospital . Junmyeon was placed in an antiseptic room .

" for what ?" Baekhyun asked while Minseok stayed silent but he too was waiting for answer .

" Lung , he was suffering from pneumonia .He's been taking antibiotic " Uncontrollable tears were rolling down onto Kyungsoo cheeks " I-I should have noticed . I've been terrible brother !!" .Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo into his chest .

" Everything gonna be ok " Kyungsoo nodded .Baekhyun wiped away the tears on his boyfriend cheek  

" That tall kid his name ah-- Cha-- " Minseok tried to think Chanyeol's name .

" Chanyeol ?" Minseok nodded .

" Chanyeol said he met with Mr lee and he's on his way " 

 

 

 

 

 

" S-So hyung pawned our shop at Uncle Lee and Uncle lee sold o-our shop ? " Chanyeol nodded .Beside him were Jongdae and Jongin who were tagged along with him . Kyungsoo felt like as if he was thrown by thousand bricks . Now even if he could fit as donor , where did he find money . He felt like crying all over again but he was too exhausted to do so . 

" Soo move in with me " Minseok offered No more like ordered .Kyungsoo opened his mouth to reject the idea but Minseok was getting none of that .

" I won't take no from you .As for donor , we are going to do the test for that .So among us there will be a donor .And lastly , about hospital bill , we 'll find a way " Kyungsoo was so grateful that he hugged Minseok tightly .

" Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you so much hyung "  

" Nah you both are like brother to me " Minseok patted Kyungsoo back . Baekhyun felt sorry towards his boyfriend since he couldn't help much .He felt so disappointed to himself .He felt a tap on his shoulder . 

" What ? " Baekhyun asked Jongdae who just tapped him.

" I have something tell you " Jongdae whispered and signaled Baekhyun to followed him . They stopped a quite distant away from others .

" What do you want to say ? " Jongdae sighed and Baekhyun saw hesitation in the former eyes .

" Baek .Don't freak out ok ! " Baekhyun nodded . " I think the one who bought Kyungsoo's shop were your parents .Mr .Lee said AM co.ltd bought and AM company owner was -- "

" my parents . " Baekhyun gritted his teeth with anger . How could they do that ? Did they really think that he would accept their order if they did like this .No .Never .

" I have to talk with them .Tell Soo I'll come back later "  

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jongdae hyung .I saw Baek hyung just left .Where did he go ? " Jongdae scratched his head .

" He went back to his home . Don't worry , he said he'll come back later " Kyungsoo nodded .Minseok lead Kyungsoo towards hospital followed by Chanyeol and Jongin . Jongdae looked at the sky and wished for his friend .

" Good Luck Baek " 

                                    xxxxx

Everything gonna be alright ***