The Beginning

This Is Our Empire
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber's POV





 

Hey there, my name is Amber Liu.

 

I’ll tell you a bit about myself. Starting from where it all began. 25 years ago to be axact. My family was wealthy and well known we had the respect of all and the envy of some, those who envied us tried and tried again to take what's rightfully ours, all failed. But they never stopped not until someone achieved what they wanted. That person who took everything from us, it was one of my family's enemies. They somehow managed to get my grandparents to sign over all their properties everything my family had back then, My grandfather believed it was some sort of treaty but for an odd reason my grandfather never read those papers. 2 weeks later my grandparents were on the street along with my uncles and aunts, including my father. Years later they had to sell drugs or steal to survive so they formed a small group with all family members lead by my father and his brother chen. After about 5 years they managed to form a bigger group of criminals they could trust and they became HIGHTECH, That's when they grew and formed an Empire but knew the government would be snooping around so they formed a new company called Liu International. They delivered packages and hid were all their money come from. After forming the new company they formed a plan to kill those who took what’s theirs and took all they had and more.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter