The Aftermath

I'm Young

"I can feel it in my head

But my heart can't let you go

Even if everything collapses

I like you"

"Taehyun! What do you think you're doing?" Taelyn hissed.

"I missed you," Taehyun replied.

Taelyn paused as she tried to process what he was saying.

"Taehyun. Please. It's been two months," Taelyn pleaded.

Taehyun stopped for a moment and began to walk towards Taelyn as he grabbed her and tried to pull her into a kiss.

"You smell like vodka," Taelyn said as she pulled herself out of out of his grip.

"I know you hate vodka. I'm sorry," Taehyun replied, his vowels blending together just slightly. "But can I still get a hug?" He stumbled over to Taelyn and wrapped his arms around her. She stood there for a moment as a tear began to drip down her face. 

"Why are you here?" Taelyn asked as she buried her head in her hands.

Taehyun appeared to be in deep thought for a second before he replied, "I don't know."

Taelyn pulled away and grabbed her phone.

"Seungyoon....... Yes I know what you told me..... No wait, Taehyun's here....... Yes he's in my apartment....... I think he's drunk or something....... I don't know, just please pick him up... I don't know Seungyoon! I haven't seen him in two months and you, of all people, should know that! Just pick him up!" Taelyn said into the phone, another tear starting its way down her face. She hung up and turned around to face Taehyun.

"Seungyoon's coming to pick you up," she told him.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Taehyun said quietly, and the look on his face made Taelyn's heart curl up on itself.

"You have to go Taehyun. You know it. You'll get in trouble," Taelyn replied, trying to steel herself from the man that had once been the most important part of her life.

"I don't want to," Taehyun said with a thin smile. "I want to stay here with you."

And that was when Taelyn started crying. It wasn't the loud, screaming kind; it was the silent one where it's hard to breathe.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyun asked.

When Taelyn didn't reply, he went and held her. And soon Taehyun was crying, and both of their tears were mixing together and soaking each other's shirts. And that was the sight that Seungyoon walked into. Two people crying and leaning against each other, arms wrapped around each other. 

"Nam Taehyun. What are you doing?" Seuungyoon asked with an authority that he didn't feel.

"I... I'm.... I'm sorry hyung," Taehyun mumbled between his tears.

"So am I," Seungyoon said quietly as he grabbed Taehyun and coaxed him towards the door. "So am I."

**********

"Do you think she hates me?" Taehyun tiredly asked his hyung the next morning. "She lost everything becuase of me, do you think she hates me?"

"I'm not sure if she could ever truly hate you," Seungyoon replied.

"I still like her. Even after everything that's happened, I like her so much I went to see her while I was drunk," Taehyun said miserably.

"When you're sober, your head controls you. When you're drunk, it's your heart," Seungyoon said.

**********

It's a month later when Taehyun reads the headlines.

"Ex-model Taelyn Ryu Expecting a Chilld!"

"Taelyn to Have a Child"

"Taelyn Ryu is Pregnant! Who's the Father?"

He cries.

Author's Note

Hello! This was the original one-shot that was written. Another huge shoutout to the requester, itztae! Please comment, subscribe, and upvote. Thanks!